Pokémon Floral Tempus EX v1.9.4 - RELEASED | 12 GYMS + ELITE 4/CHAMPION

Silent Chord

12 minutes ago, Zarc said:

He is not the only one , my game is working too , but i can't progress cause of another bug 

it baffles me tho how u guys are able to get beyond the hanging script errors and whatnot that others like me are having and ive tried everything possible to get around it and nothing worked

35 minutes ago, Silent Chord said:

Re-Uploaded Episode 4 for those having problems. If you found yourself running into problems I recommend re-downloading.

Even after redownloading it didnt work still crashes when launch the game. Its the first time i got this problem while dowload a pokemon game. Try to make a patch data if possible for the game. 

2 minutes ago, metalicsteel990 said:

Even after redownloading it didnt work still crashes when launch the game. Its the first time i got this problem while dowload a pokemon game. Try to make a patch data if possible for the game. 

same here im also still having the issue despite redownloading 😕

5 hours ago, GreyLord101 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

After fighting the ghost boss and being told you're supposed to go to Lobelia Island, where are you supposed to go there? There are still people blocking the route further into the island?

go to the inn in route N

Spoiler

anyone figure out the code to the cabinet in room C1 in the underground blight base? i figured out the one with the cups and got the key but idk what the codes in room C1 are exactly

1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:
  Hide contents

anyone figure out the code to the cabinet in room C1 in the underground blight base? i figured out the one with the cups and got the key but idk what the codes in room C1 are exactly

No I tried to convert it into letters but it didn't work

it seems after a specific battle against hyde in one of the new content areas the game will loop the dialogue to before the battle with him and try to replay the scenario that happened in that same room leading up to that battle in question but in the game's attempt to loop said scenario it ends up softlocking

37 minutes ago, Display name said:

No I tried to convert it into letters but it didn't work

yea as it turns out the answer was rather obvious and i feel stupid for not realizing it

Spoiler

ithe code for each room mentioned on the room C1 password is the missing numbers that are noted in C0, C2, and C3 respectively in their order which iirc the answer was 69, 246, and lastly 68

2 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

it seems after a specific battle against hyde in one of the new content areas the game will loop the dialogue to before the battle with him and try to replay the scenario that happened in that same room leading up to that battle in question but in the game's attempt to loop said scenario it ends up softlocking

Wth how did you figure out the codes

34 minutes ago, Display name said:

read my previous post, i felt like an idiot when i realized how simple it felt tho to some it may not seem all that simple but it actually is

and remember what one of ur 2 allies said upon entering that first room in that 4way split: "check everything, including the sideways shelves

34 minutes ago, Display name said:

its also not worth going too far beyond that moment anyways save for 1 battle due to a scenario loop bug that seems to occur after a battle later on

50 minutes ago, Display name said:

The only way I would think could beat him is a team of 6 that all have one hit moves like guillotine and no guard with max speed investments and a speed nature But I lost to venom

its actually possible without it as the inability to use items lies solely with their lead mon, take them out and u can revive/potion stall til u can get one healthy enough to possibly sweep tho from personal experience it doesnt seem worth it as the outcome plays out much akin to other battles we "arent supposed to win" like we see in other games meaning even if we do win nothing seems to change to reflect it

1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

its actually possible without it as the inability to use items lies solely with their lead mon, take them out and u can revive/potion stall til u can get one healthy enough to possibly sweep tho from personal experience it doesnt seem worth it as the outcome plays out much akin to other battles we "arent supposed to win" like we see in other games meaning even if we do win nothing seems to change to reflect it

I chose to beat madame x with a perish song igglybuff I had to breed it on my talonflame early with gale wings. I also beat solaris with a fear strat but I chose to lose to Venom

Edited by Display name

Someone knows if there is another way to have a magnemite other than finding him on the park ? Can't find any xd

edit : and i found another bug : on second gym ( water one ) , when you try to get out to heal after gym got modified a first time , it put you outside the map , being unable to do anything.

6 hours ago, Zarc said:

Someone knows if there is another way to have a magnemite other than finding him on the park ? Can't find any xd

edit : and i found another bug : on second gym ( water one ) , when you try to get out to heal after gym got modified a first time , it put you outside the map , being unable to do anything.

You can get a  magneton 2 levels higher than your highest party pokemon in Akira's gym

I found a bug when you go to battle garrison after episode 4 if you beat him his defeat dialogue loops and faye keeps asking for a rematch the only fight that isn't bugged is del's if you try to leave garrison's house you get trapped right above the door

Edited by Display name