The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its in Spinel Town, first house u see at entrance to the left

* jus in case if you don't know where Spinel Town is Located - Through the Chyrosila Forest, when you get passed that confusing forest you'll reach spinel town. where you'll fight the Serra the ice gym leader.

Edited by king42

My current team :

Lv. 47 Blaziken: Cut, Peck, Double Kick, Blaze Kick

Lv. 48 Gardevior: Magical Leaf, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind

Lv. 41 Drapion: Poison Fang, Night Slash, Strength, Toxic Spikes

Lv. 51 Flygon: Dragon Tail, Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Crunch

Lv. 46 Gyarados: Rock Smash, Ice Fang, Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump

What should the last member be and any moves I can teach them... I am battling Serra... failing horribly too... Thanks

-Duke

Trainer Card Test: 41678.png

Edited by Th3Duke99088

Ok, First - I think u need a pokemon with sunny day or get Volpix cuz it has the ability Drought to boost Blaziken's blaze kick.

Second - get Magby train IT into magmar, cuz magmar learns lava plume n only destroys her team with ease or catch and train other fire type poemons

Thanks but I was talking about a perm team member... I'll get vulpix cuz I need rain to get magby... how DO you get vulpix?

Oh and one more thing... how do I make those signatures that show your team?

True, u can get vulpix in the Centrel Obsidia Salon which is located in Obsidiaward. talk to the women on the right side by herself.

For the signature that shows your team, I think u have to go to a specific website n create one and copy n past the image as your signature or post the url. it depends on the website

I know where the Vulpix is but does my pokemon need a high happiness?

No not really, it seems u reach a far distance in the game that allows u to get it. so, no your pokemon dosent need a high happiness.

If im not answering your question thoroughly its because I aint sleep in days n still don't want to sleep. its actually 2:30 am in my timezone. so please stay on the same page with me

Edited by king42

That's horrible! but on another note how did you make your signature/zigzagoon?

Yeah it kind of sucks but it's like this to make the game more of a challenge instead of us stomping all the bosses with incredibly powerful moves. Umm for the sig/zigzagoon go to your profile edit profile there should be a tab edit signature and just copy and paste the gifs off of here http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/blackwhite_bwa.html GL ^_^

Thanks, I beat serra and am trying to beat noel now and still don't have a 6th team member... Need them suggestions...

Jolteon. Maybe one with HP Steel/Rock/Ice (once you beat Noel), and try to get Signal Beam on it :D

Also: Cofagrigus, Aggron

Thanks, I beat serra and am trying to beat noel now and still don't have a 6th team member... Need them suggestions...

You might want a HM slave like Linoone or something so you can free up move spots on your other pokemon. Bulk up would be a better move in place of cut for your Blaziken and I know it helps a lot because I own one myself.