Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are instructions all over the forum, but the basic concept for Chrysolia Forest is a 3x4 set of rooms with "revolving doors." I say revolving doors because basically you enter one room and an entrance opens and closes. There is one path that is kind of hard to see, but basically just keep moving forward from room to room. Trees will open one path and close another so you loop around a couple of time in the forest but eventually you get to an exit.

So im stuck on a lot of stuff :P. After the whole thing with Corey I went to the stair case and went down the ladder and the meteor grunts left. What do I do next?? I Also saved the daycare folks but i only have one key.. wheres the next one?? and also the missing boy... I know have to talk to the mother to activate the story but i did like 5 times and went to the bridge and hes not there... Am I missing something????? Need alot of help.

So im stuck on a lot of stuff :P. After the whole thing with Corey I went to the stair case and went down the ladder and the meteor grunts left. What do I do next?? I Also saved the daycare folks but i only have one key.. wheres the next one?? and also the missing boy... I know have to talk to the mother to activate the story but i did like 5 times and went to the bridge and hes not there... Am I missing something????? Need alot of help.

Staircase: wasn't that the part where you had to find Victoria? Just go through the cave until you get to a part with unknowns.

Daycare: you only need 1 key, it opens all the warehouse doors in Coral ward.

Missing boy: it has to be windy I believe, check the entrance to the Obsida slums for flying hoppips.

Thanks for your help Bug Catcher. I tried to open the warehouse door closest to where the Mudkip stuff went down but it says "it didnt work!"...

*edit- Oh and where/how do you get Ralts?

Edited by Alpha

oops did I say mudkip? lol i meant oshawott.. or whatever pkmn grimer saves earlier.

That's part of the story, you'll get the key sometime later from Victoria.

Edited by Kev

Third place that I'm gonna ask this but I really dunno what's going on.

Wheres Bulbasaur! I did all the events in Azurine, I got the key for the Wasteland from Cain but I havent ventured into it because my current team is getting close to cap and I want to train up a Bulbasaur. I have a Chimecho, I've changed the weather and the time around and the guy is STILL not in that house.

I know this is a silly question but I just can't remember. After beating.... the 3rd gym, you're told eventually to go to beryl bridge (sic). You're told to meet someone/where else though first to get access, after a plot in the pokecenter. WHERE/WHOM was I supposed to meet again? I havent played in a week due to life, and came back and realized I was stumped on what I'm supposed to do ( a first in a pokemon game. Kudos.) I know there's a guy in a pokecenter that gives you a general idea of what to do next, but that's the extent of his help. I need a brick to the face on this one, not a cloud.

No, I am asking where to get the quests. I know where the day-care is, but they keep saying, "You should go."

Just exit, re-enter, and talk to them. Repeat until they battle you.

Okay, I beat the Meteor impostors, so where do I find the real Day-Care couple? Also, I joined the Aqua Gang, and I'm trying to go into the shack, but Craudburry just tells me to get out. How can I get by her? Thanks a lot!

Okay, I beat the Meteor impostors, so where do I find the real Day-Care couple? Also, I joined the Aqua Gang, and I'm trying to go into the shack, but Craudburry just tells me to get out. How can I get by her? Thanks a lot!

The key is in a house in the park between Onyx and Obsidia ward, and they are locked up in a warehouse down south. And you're at the wrong shack, it's in the middle, there should be a trainer standing to the right of it.

Okay, thank you. I have the craudburry problem fixed, but now I have another one. I talked to Victoria and Shelly after Corey jumped off the bridge, but I don't know where Victoria went? Sorry I'm asking so many questions. Thanks!

Question:

I finally beat Serra and I know going into the Mart ends the game, but where does the disappearing Pokemart go?

Just leave Spindle Town, you'll see.

OH GOD SHELLY'S GYM. HOW DO I SOLVE THE PUZZLE!?!?!

Just get it so all the monitors are on.

Just get it so all the monitors are on.

@Thirdbird

Well... it's a little bit more complicated than that, but I recall that somewhere in this forum, you can find a guide or something that you can check if you are having too much trouble.