Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Every pokemon has the chance to have it's DW ability, so yeah...

I know but I'm pretty sure each pokemon only gets a maximum of two Abilities, when I evolved one of my Eevees into an Espeon, Espeon got Magic Bounce, which is the DW Ability. That Eevee had Adaptability and Eevee's DW Ability is Anticipation. Also, when I evolved another one of my Eevees into a Jolteon, Jolteon got Volt Absorb and that Eevee originally had Run Away. Another funny thing is that I never found an Eevee with its DW Ability, Anticipation (not like it'd be useful anyway, lol).

Now, I'm not sure about Breloom, if I'm right and each Pokemon only gets a maximum of two different Abilities then I'm pretty sure Technician Breloom isn't available since that's its third Ability. It'd probably have Effect Spore and Poison Heal. Well, I know one of the Abilities is Poison Heal since Florinia's Breloom had that.

If anyone has caught a Shroomish with Effect Spore/Quick Feet or has a Breloom with Effect Spore/Technician, please let me know.

Edited by Ladios

Does there need to be a any sort of weather to obtain Murkrow, because I know you can get it in the Team Aqua hideout, and I don't think that it's one of the wild pokemon, but I could just be unlucky and haven't found one yet.

I know but I'm pretty sure each pokemon only gets a maximum of two Abilities, when I evolved one of my Eevees into an Espeon, Espeon got Magic Bounce, which is the DW Ability. That Eevee had Adaptability and Eevee's DW Ability is Anticipation. Also, when I evolved another one of my Eevees into a Jolteon, Jolteon got Volt Absorb and that Eevee originally had Run Away. Another funny thing is that I never found an Eevee with its DW Ability, Anticipation (not like it'd be useful anyway, lol).

Now, I'm not sure about Breloom, if I'm right and each Pokemon only gets a maximum of two different Abilities then I'm pretty sure Technician Breloom isn't available since that's its third Ability. It'd probably have Effect Spore and Poison Heal. Well, I know one of the Abilities is Poison Heal since Florinia's Breloom had that.

If anyone has caught a Shroomish with Effect Spore/Quick Feet or has a Breloom with Effect Spore/Technician, please let me know.

Nope, if the pokemon has 3 different abilities, then the chances are 33% for each. And Pokémon change their normal ability for it's DW one in reborn apparently, I don't know if it's some kind of bug or if it was porpusely added, but my Totodile had torrent, and then when he evolved it got Sheer Force... so I don't really know...

I like that item on low level Pokemon that i'm training in higher level areas (couldn't get multi exp yet). You can flee from selfdestruct Koffings, or even EV-train on specific pokemons. I'll also see if it works against Arena trap Digletts. :P

is technician breloom available?

if I'm right and each Pokemon only gets a maximum of two different Abilities

Nope, if the pokemon has 3 different abilities, then the chances are 33% for each. And Pokémon change their normal ability for it's DW one in reborn apparently, I don't know if it's some kind of bug or if it was porpusely added, but my Totodile had torrent, and then when he evolved it got Sheer Force... so I don't really know...

Actually I think Ladios is dead on so Technician Breloom isn't available (unfortunately D=).

From another thread:

However, you're suffering from the bug of 'pokemon with 3 total abilities can't get their DW abilities' which I only recently discovered, so there isn't anything we can do there for the moment

Edited by Zer0

I want to find a Petilil so I can have a Lilligant (my favorite Pokemon), but I don't know where to start looking for Petilil, & if I do find one I need a Sun Stone.=X If this question was already asked then I apologize.

I need help finding Magnemite v.v I keep seeing members mentioning you can evolve it where you catch it when members ask about Magnezone and the Abandoned Factory, but when I explored (While it was raining, as I'm not sure if weather is a factor or not since I guess you could use a rare candy in there to get Magnezone) it I couldn't find any wild pokemon or Magnemite.

ChocolateChip: Did you just look in the central chamber where you walk in or did you go to the left/right rooms? Cuz there should be plenty of duskull, magnemite, yamask, etc in the side rooms. (there's nothing in the central chamber)