Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

It's not like having few back ups is going to be a drawback, you really can't just power through most of the gym leader's teams. Knowing that they have moves to compensate for their type weaknesses one way or another. Depending on the gym and future gym leaders that you'll battle, you might need to switch around your team in order to have a good strategic chance at beating them. I myself have enough back up partners to actually make another two whole teams of 6.

Anyone know were to find a Starly I want to find a good flying type

You can find a Starly on the Rooftop Garden in Onyx Ward. It's weather based, I forget whether it has to be a sunny, clear or windy day, but just keep changing your computer's clock to a different day and entering and exiting the door until there's a Starly at the edge of the rooftop that you can click.

And troncat, you can catch a few more, or you can just try to power through Aya - I did the latter. Took plenty of tries, but I think I still got it done quicker than training a bunch of pokemon from scratch. It depends what you have, though.

Edited by Ashka

And troncat, you can catch a few more, or you can just try to power through Aya - I did the latter. Took plenty of tries, but I think I still got it done quicker than training a bunch of pokemon from scratch. It depends what you have, though.

Did you have access to hyper potions? I couldn't find any pokemarts or stickers to get any.

You might have access to them by then, but Aya's fight is a double battle, so there's really no point in using potions, it's easiest just to throw the strongest attacks you have at her. If you got that Abra it'll be a godsend, and even if you didn't it might be worth training as it'll level faster than usual since it's a gotten from a trade.

Edited by Ashka

Yeah, I caught one myself (Hasty Nature with Toxic Boost). Zangoose on appears at night when it's raining, Dani helped me out and posted a screenshot on page 8 in this thread. Zangoose only appears in the alleys looking through garbage. Also every time you talk to it, it runs away this repeats about 5 times after you first encounter it, I suggest you save each time before you do it. Note that it is at level 40.

Edited by Sven

Yeah, I caught one myself (Hasty Nature with Toxic Boost). Zangoose on appears at night when it's raining, Dani helped me out and posted a screenshot on page 8 in this thread. Zangoose only appears in the alleys looking through garbage. Also every time you talk to it, it runs away this repeats about 5 times after you first encounter it, I suggest you save each time before you do it. Note that it is at level 40.

You can get Bidoof in the small garden thing near where the trade is, you know, the one you had to fight the old man to get access to. Then just level it up a bit and you'll have a Bibarel.

Alright, thanks a lot :D

• Administrators

No, unfortunately you don't get another badge between Shade and Aya. A lot of people including myself have ended up overlevelled by then, making Aya a pain to deal with, but there's nothing much you can do at this point.

Since this seems to be happening a lot, maybe there should be a list of tips somewhere, with one of them being 'Don't fight the trainers in Apophyll'...

I'd sooner increase the level cap than ask people to not fight trainers.

And that will probably happen, I just can't say when because I'm not 100% sure on where I can push it to

especially if I need to add a fairy type gym somewhere

asdsfjdhgdf

How do you make it rain? I changed the date/time and I only get sunny/neutral days

It needs to be raining to catch Zorua, this was pretty much discussed in the first 7-9 pages in this thread and Zorua's locations too. For the puzzle, use Loudred to go deaf, then talk to abra it'll teleport cyndaquil to the empty cage in the front, then use jigglypuff to put the guard to sleep (make sure you talk to Loudred again to go deaf or else you'll fall asleep too). Cyndaquil will the use flamethrower and wake up abra again to teleport vanillish to the cage in front of the gate. And repeat the Loudred then jigglypuff to make the guard asleep. Keep using the cyndaquil & vanillish combination until the metal becomes brittle, then use roggenrola to use rock blast and bust out.

All I saw about raining for Zorua was "Idk if it's weather based" and "Yeah I'm pretty sure it's weather based," or something like that. Rain was clarified for Zangoose, but not Zorua. So I was just making sure. Thanks for clarifying!

Edited by Nickaboo92

It needs to be raining to catch Zorua, this was pretty much discussed in the first 7-9 pages in this thread and Zorua's locations too. For the puzzle, use Loudred to go deaf, then talk to abra it'll teleport cyndaquil to the empty cage in the front, then use jigglypuff to put the guard to sleep (make sure you talk to Loudred again to go deaf or else you'll fall asleep too). Cyndaquil will the use flamethrower and wake up abra again to teleport vanillish to the cage in front of the gate. And repeat the Loudred then jigglypuff to make the guard asleep. Keep using the cyndaquil & vanillish combination until the metal becomes brittle, then use roggenrola to use rock blast and bust out.

Lol, thanks a bunch. I didn't see the Roggenrolla. I just thought it was an empty cage XD