Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

hmm, i am quite sure thats where i (accidently) killed my cottonee, i checked in the pokedex but it said location unknown, wich is weird... sorry man, dont know what will trigger its appearance, maybe but just maybe it has to be windy, you can see if its windy by the hoppips flying above the obsidia ward slums.

~Goodluck!

it says its catchable in wild unless i am reading it wrong. also i just went back to the forest and i can't move any farther right from the fountain/mouse that is in the forest now. i changed time to a wednesday at 2:47 like you suggested

Edited by ninet@ils

is it still possible to do after you beat the last gym in chapter 8? i left the forest once and nothing seems to move or disappear anymore. I figured that part out and got to the path, but i made the time wednesday 2:47am like you said and the tree is still in the way..?

Edited by ninet@ils

You can did houndour in the alley in the north obsidian ward, were the magma gang hideout used to be. And how it that possible, when I set it to that time it worked for me, did you change the time when you were in front of the tree? If you did that might be the problem.

Alright i have two questions to ask

1) What kind of evolution stones can you get from mining? i assumed it was the same as the last game but then i found an odd keystone underground on like my second dig attempt in this game and thats when i realized its probably not the same

2)Does anyone know how to catch Murkrow? i tried making a separate link about how to catch rooftop pokemon like starly and murkrow that you see all the time (but really i only care about murkrow) and all i got through a few people was that you can catch Murkrow in the aqua gang hideout at night. I went there at night and i saw a gang of Murkrow on the ceiling but could not get them to come down. Does anyone know how to get them down, or does that just mean that you can get murkrow in a random battle once you see him there, or am i just totally looking in the wrong spot?

• Administrators

is it still possible to do after you beat the last gym in chapter 8? i left the forest once and nothing seems to move or disappear anymore. I figured that part out and got to the path, but i made the time wednesday 2:47am like you said and the tree is still in the way..?

And how it that possible, when I set it to that time it worked for me, did you change the time when you were in front of the tree? If you did that might be the problem.

I'm really having trouble finding eevee. Could someone help me out?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume nobody saw the captain's log in the train.

Alright i have two questions to ask

1) What kind of evolution stones can you get from mining? i assumed it was the same as the last game but then i found an odd keystone underground on like my second dig attempt in this game and thats when i realized its probably not the same

It's mostly the same, yes. As far as I remember the newer stones (i.e. dusk dawn shiny) aren't available (yet?) but the rest are.

2)Does anyone know how to catch Murkrow? i tried making a separate link about how to catch rooftop pokemon like starly and murkrow that you see all the time (but really i only care about murkrow) and all i got through a few people was that you can catch Murkrow in the aqua gang hideout at night. I went there at night and i saw a gang of Murkrow on the ceiling but could not get them to come down. Does anyone know how to get them down, or does that just mean that you can get murkrow in a random battle once you see him there, or am i just totally looking in the wrong spot?

One of the spots is low enough to click on and initiate a battle.

Well to find eevee you have to go to the Chrysolia forest and read the captain's manifest in the abandoned train to the south of the forest. After that you go to the most south eastern part of the forest. To get to the cave fast just change the time to 2:47 AM on a Wednesday (go to Spinel town and change the time then enter the forest) because I highly doubt the tree blocking the way will just disappear right before you.

For mining, what I managed to find were the fire stone, water stone, moon stone, thunder stone, and leaf stone. I also manged to get the dawn stone, shiny stone, and dusk stone but it could have been some sort of glitch because others didn't find them while mining and I don't have any screenshots to show that you can find them. -.-

• Administrators

The reason I said what I did (nobody reading the captain's log) is because that's not how it's done... It eventually specifies the exact conditions required for the tree to magically disappear.

I'm honestly a little surprised that the whole 2:47am on Wednesday thing has been so conveniently right for as many people as it has ._.;

The abandoned train south of the Chrysolia Forest, you have to go there first and read the captain's log to activate the eevee event (because it was a gift for his kid) and then go to the south eastern poit of the forest. I don't remember the pattern to get to the train so I can't explain how you can get there. And if I'm not the only one that had this happen to them, you can find a remoraid by clicking/fishing in the fountain in the middle of the forest.