Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Can i get a Frostlass (or snorunt i guess) before i have access to ametrine city? I accidentally rushed through the dialogue in 7th street and now i'm not sure how to continue the story, but i'd like to gather all the pokemons i want before i run around looking for the storyline.

I believe not, it will be available after you fight Samson in the Circus, since you then get access to Ametrine Mountain.

Although perhaps there's a small chance you can find one in the cave north west of Route 1 (have to clear like 2 webs and a log before you can reach it)

But after 7th Street you first have to fight Luna and you can catch a few new ones in Iolia Valley, so...

Edited by Helia

Tropius was moved.

It is now through the Beryl Cemetery Tunnel (need Rocksmash), three quite easy floors will lead you to a hidden area of the Jungle where you can find Tropius on Sunny days and Nuzleaf on Windy Days.

So Tropius have a new spot?

Need to update the Weather Event thread

any decent pokemon before you fight the Tangrowth? I don't mean any normal/poison/grass pokemon. I have my starter, Noibat, and trubbish(who i dont like but just keep around), but no other pokemon are pokemon i like. Who's idea was it to make every pokemon before a certain point be totally unappealing? I don't want hoothoots and bellsprouts man. There was a Ralts but they took him away, vulpix is unattainable. I have no idea where to get any pokemon i like, I dont want to sacrifice aesthetics for effectiveness, that's just not me. I've already gone too far with trubbish alone

any decent pokemon before you fight the Tangrowth? I don't mean any normal/poison/grass pokemon. I have my starter, Noibat, and trubbish(who i dont like but just keep around), but no other pokemon are pokemon i like. Who's idea was it to make every pokemon before a certain point be totally unappealing? I don't want hoothoots and bellsprouts man. There was a Ralts but they took him away, vulpix is unattainable. I have no idea where to get any pokemon i like, I dont want to sacrifice aesthetics for effectiveness, that's just not me. I've already gone too far with trubbish alone

You can finish finding all the police officers & get a Growlithe, that can help.

also, Vulpix is still available at this point, it just requires a bit more effort, strategy, and luck.

I think you're still before Growlithe.

I can suggest catching a Bidoof next to the Grand Hall, train it to 15, evolve into Bibarrel, trade in north Peridot for a Litleo (it's a good pokemon I swear)

Keep Trubbish around for a while, toxic spikes WILL come in handy against the second gym and that little bugger is quite fast with those short legs. Spoiler alert:

trust me, you'll get a lot of quite heavy battles early on and toxic spikes helped me a lot to beat those.

You could pick up a Glameow in the Beauty Shop south of the Park, (never worked with it but it seems okay, seeing how many times I got slaughtered by them in Platinum)

Edited by Helia

Glameow is actually a really good mon. Trust me.

Trubbish is good for toxic spikes and acid spraying. It will seriously help a lot. Keep it at least for now.

it...it's really not :(

it's movepool is garbage, and wound up getting replaced for me around Aya..

It's best move is like, slash, and shadow ball isn't even that great on it

dont know where to put this, so i put the question here

in the lower peridot ward, there's a battle with a girl, and if u talk to her after the battle, she gives a rose incense

But are there other battles where u get an item if u talk to the trainer after the battle?

in the lower peridot ward, there's a battle with a girl, and if u talk to her after the battle, she gives a rose incense

But are there other battles where u get an item if u talk to the trainer after the battle?

I didn't know this. But thanks for the tip, I'll talk to trainers after battle more often now! :D

I think that's the only trainer that gives you an item afterwards... I don't think I've come across anyone else that does so, and I talk to every trainer after defeating them (please correct me if I'm wrong though)

Nope i am pretty sure that is the only trainer who gives you an item after a battle. Keep that Rose incense though. It lets you get one of the best pokemon in the game (ask Ame. She loves that pokemon)

Nope i am pretty sure that is the only trainer who gives you an item after a battle. Keep that Rose incense though. It lets you get one of the best pokemon in the game (ask Ame. She loves that pokemon)

You can also find said pokemon and catch it if you don't feel like breading~ '3'