Blue Moon Ice Cream Request -DONE-

MadHappy

If you ever need another one go to the ice machine in the candy store (forgot the name) and buy tons of ice cream (the cheapest one). There is a chance to get Blue Moon Ice Cream. I usually bought around 20 and then reset until I got one. Got 2 in like half an hour.

I don't blame you for this at all. It took me forever to get it. First I tried buying the ice creams and just wasted a lot of money and time. Then I decided to just get  a bunch of pickup mons and slaughter wild Pokemon. I had to put 4 pickup mons in my party instead of the usual 2 before one managed to pick one up. I never had this much difficulty getting one in past episodes. Usually by the time I get to the WTC, I have 2 or 3 in my bag already because of the 1 or 2 pickup mons I usually keep. I think they were made more difficult to obtain.

I remember when I last finished the game back in E15, I had 2 Blue Moons by the time I got to the Nature Center for the Heracross and Pinsir Mega Stones. Now I have almost completed E17 in a new play-through and still haven't gotten any.