What does the Almighty Stick Of Doom-- ....Sapphire Rose think of you?

Ah, yes, Phoenix, sit down...

Now you, you are a good man. Responsible, doing a good job at keeping others in check. While you may come off as cold sometimes, you're good hearted. You do seem to keep your emotions compressed, but that may be just myself, because I haven't been here long. From my perspective you keep more of a serious tone, but do joke around sometimes.

I have spoken. Arise, and good day, Phoe~

Summer? Alright, come sit.

To be honest, I don't know very much about you. By what I've seen you're a nice person, and you care about your friends. I'd like to get to know you more, and I hope we can become good friends.

That's all I have to say, dismissed~

THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN

*eats chair*

OMNOMNOM

WHAT'S GOOD MAN?

You ate the chair you needed to in.

Asshole.

Just kidding. Well, sit on the floor, perhaps.

Pocky darling. You are just something else. While being my age, you do have a good sense of humor and good battling skills. Even though for some reason you think I destroy everyone. Didn't I spam Hidden Power on you? Or, maybe that was Aaron. Actually, that was Aaron. But anyways, you're a good guy and fun to talk to. Just stay out of my private channel unless I invite you, or else you'll get a stick to the face, kay? <3

Now shoo.

hi

Hello there. You're new to me. Sit, sit.

Now I've seen you around on the server sometimes. I just havn't had a decent conversation with you. I suck at starting conversations, mind you. Just a nature of mine that I can't help. Well, that's all I have.

Dismissed.

EDIT: Oh, Welcome Palutena. Sit down.

I don't really know you, and I don't believe I've seen you on the server. Mm...this is hard. You seem like a knowledgeable person. I wish I could say more about you, but I'm all out.

Up up, go back to your temple.

Edited by SapphireSkyWillow

Beep boop

Edge, Come sit down.

Edge, you're one of my favorite auths/mods/owners whatever the hell you are D:< But regardless. You're a very nice guy and have a sense of humor unlike most of you and I can actually start a decent conversation with you. c: And for some reason your voice puts me to sleep. I remember watching you stream like a month ago and I dozed off >_> And when you said hi to me I was like ':o I fell speshullllllllll~' c: Oh. You and your OTPs man. Gatta love the way you do that. And I will go down to NY and find the Wendy's that you work and and be all like, "Hey :o" Just cuz I can. >w<

I'd make a joke about pushing you off the Eternal Edge but I won't. Go go~

Uguu

Inu, just so you won't randomly sit and then leave *ties you to chair* There >_>

Inuuuuuuuu, hey. You're awesome man. It's kinda funny, because I didn't really know you, and then we became friends somehow. I don't remember what I said but it might've had something to do with hugs. Regardless, You're a nice guy and fun to be around. But you randomly /d all the time before I get to talk to you and it makes me saaaaad. :c

Now you may go.

Well no need to waste time. So. spit it out please.

Sit, sit.

...I don't really now you, and I never see you on the servers. So uhm...hi.

Bye.

Hai! Inform me of your thoughts about me~.

Shiri, hello. SIt down.

I really have fun talking to you. I remember, I never even knew you, and we became like best friends in the first hour on the server that day you were on. You perclaimed I was "More insane than you" and you said that wasn't possible. I was all like ">_> Ok then..." Whoop. Just ranting now. Well. Uh. Anyways. I miss you. Get on the server soon :c

Last time I caught a glimpse of what's inside your brain regarding me, I killed you in your nightmares. :c

Let's hear it, though. Maybe I'll have better results this time around~

Gummy~ Sit down~

Yes, you're right, I did have a nightmare about you not to long ago, actually. It was strange and sorta terrifying, but eh. That's nothing now~ You're like, one of my best friends. I love talking to you and we've had fun together. You cheer me up when I'm sad a lot and that makes me happy. c:

Shoo~

*sees a line*

*joins in the line like livestock to the slaughter*

OHSHI-

*deadlined*

Drop down and give me 20.

Kidding. Sit, sit.

Mael. Hi. Um. I honestly don't know what to say about you, damnit. We haven't talked a lot since last time you came on the server...we should talk more :c You're a nice guy, and are fun to talk to. And I like your bio. Who inspired you? :o Well, anyways, you should get on the server soon so we can talk.

*raises scythe* Leave~

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Ikaru
jory pls