What does the Almighty Stick Of Doom-- ....Sapphire Rose think of you?

Come hither, and let us hear what thou speakest!

23c.gif

Oh, hello Princess Luna. Sit...

...actually, I don't have much to say about you, because I haven't really talked to you. But props for liking PL. Love her.

Bye~

Suprise me.

Aye, Owen. Sit sit.

Owen, you're a very nice guy and, I know me and you don't talk alot, but I can see you're a fun guy and have a good personality. You're also really good at battling, might I add.

Shoo~

tumblr_mdq0n6PwBF1r252nzo1_500.jpg

....uh....sit down?

Will I love how you draw. You're a very skilled man. You can draw a million times better than I can, and I can see you getting a manga published one of these days, and I look forward to reading it. Speaking of that, I need to go read the latest released pages of +I...

Au Revoir~

Enlighten me, young wizard person.

I'm not a wizard. But, sit.

Xiiiph. Omg hi. So uhm. We've talked a bit on the server, and you're an awesome guy. Also really funny. Even though I have no idea why people call you Xiph but I still call you that anyways. Cuz. y'know, I wanna fit in and be cool. Yeah.

Shoo.

What do you think of me? What don't you think of me? What are you thinking about thinking of me?

Sit down, Tony.

Tooooooooony. Hi. c: You're like one of my best friends. You're so fun to talk to. You're a really funny guys, and I really need to meet you one day :c I'd give you the biggest hug evarrrrrr. <3 I met you on the first day I came to the server and you were so nice to me. c:

You can leave now~

Interesting.

Oh, look, It's Rj. Please, sit down.

Rj, You're my favorite auth/mod/whateverthehellyouare. Why? Because you're awesome and I can actually start a decent conversation with you. You're an awesome person and, even though I haven't known you long, I consider you a good friend. I don't know how you consider me but, oh well. I like talking to you. And stahp taking away my cliffs. I like jumping off them. :c Anyways. You're awesome ok? Even though you can be a little hard at times it's not all that bad. Remember that time I made you laugh? ....no? Ok...:c And, I'm a sad person, ok? I'm sorry I bring all the sad. Just shoot me with the Quartz Gun. I deserve it. Go. Now. Shoot. Take away all the sad. Take it all away by killing meeee. And I still don't know how you thought I was your age; 18. Why did you think that? Well, uhm. Ok. Uhm. Er. I'm done.

Au Revoir mon ami~

I'm intrigued to see/hear what you think...

Ryan, sit sit.

Ryan, you're another one of my close friends. I fucking love you ((as a friend)). You're fun to talk to even though you know, murder me alot in battles. :c BUT I BEAT YOU ONCE. Like, over the weekend I think. I felt accomplished for once. c: You haven't been on as usual :c That makes me sad. You should drop your Social Life and stay on more. Jkjk. ily man.

Oh think you know quite well whose own profile inspired mine. I shall have to remember to keep expanding it.

....No, really. I don't know.

I like your name!

Thank you, Miku. Sit.

Well, uhm. I don't really personally know you. But, I do like the Vocaloid Miku Hatsune. So, er. Hi. c:

Dismissed.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

....what the fuck? Eh, sit down.

Jory! c: You're also one of my best friends, and you're awesome. I thanked you for that Chandy set right? And I love how you love Cinccino. It's fucking amazing. Cinccino swepp. Hell yeah. But, anyways, You're awesome kay? c:

Shooshoo~

Sure, why not?

Kai! Sit down.

Kai, You're an awesome guy. I love how you control your emotions and don't let people on the server get to you. You're very straightforward with your words, and if you don't like something you'll tell someone you don't like it. That's a really good thing about you. Come back soon ok c:

Bye~

Hiya Saph <3

Do I really have to tell you? I mean you basically know everything. Well, sit I suppose.

Silver. You're my best friend, and I tell you everything. I can trust you with anything, and I know you won't tell anyone. I've known you for almost a year now. And through that hear we've been through so much. Yes...we've been through some pretty fucked up stuff. Remember that big fight we had? Holy hell, it was horrid. I think I didn't talk to you for weeks. But that was because I felt more like and idiot than anything else. But that was a along time ago. And anyways. God I have so much to say but too lazy to type it. We're going to meet one day, and go get everyone and be like, Fuck you, we're awesome and on a roadtrip with a bunch of random interned people. c: Oh. And your fucking voice. Ksjhjcksbkbkcksblfnckdklksknckcjdo I fucking love it. Hslhxdhkxkslbskdjxkdvdkdbdkdbdbd Ok I'm done. <3

Now shoo.