Picture based Gettingtoknowyou

Tinkeryit

So I recently snagged this off the internet, and (after a little bit of Reborn-safe editing) decided to bring it here.

I'll post up the template, and then post one filled out for me.

Do it, it's fun.

347txmo.jpg

^Template is here^

Okay so here is mine

2vw6ww3.jpg

So I'll do a quick blurb about each one.

Vidya: I grew up around Final Fantasy 7. It's one of my first games played, and one I can always go back to.

Movie: School of Rock, I don't know what it is about it, but I can always watch it and always love it. Jack Black man.

Band: Cake

Anime: Soul Eater, supah good, Black Star best character NA

TV: I don't need to say anything about this. Give me a quarter

Pokemon: Some of you know this already

Book: Sojourn by R.A. Salvatore, really good series, really good author, really good book. <3

Weapon: Halberd (Spear point, mancatcher, and an axehead)

Superhero: The Flash, only one true weakness, marbles.

Drink: Love me some OJ

• Administrators

ok.

347txmo.jpg

Vidya- LoL. I tend to flip-flop on my favorite game pretty regularly but LoL has been the only thing I've consistently played for a while.

Movie- Girl, Interrupted. Idk, crazy people are nice.

Band- Emilie Autumn (if you feel like it must be a band rather than a single artist, then Emilie Autumn and the Bloody Crumpets, so hah!). She is what is referred to in the professional world as, "the bomb diggity."

Anime- Rozen Maiden. season 3 this summer finally ksjhdfbjhbwesdjhbviherbdfiubwiedubviwe4ubdiucbie3udbciubeidufvbiuvbweefd

TV- I don't even watch TV so I was tempted to leave this blank, but if I were to watch it regularly, I guess I would say Once Upon a Time. I like fairytale-y things.

Pokemon- Gardevoir. I guess. For now. Maybe Absol or Mismagius. idklol.

Book- Emilie Autumn's the Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls. It is the written authority on the phenomenon formally known as "the bomb diggity."

Weapon- This was tough, but I'm going with a rapier. It's the most elegant of any weapon, several of my favorite characters from things use it, and I myself used to study fencing, so I suppose it's only fitting.

Superhero- Do Teen Titans count? If you answered 'no', I don't care. <3

Drink- Raspberry Lemonade. Cue the sound of no one being surprised.

Well, here's mine. None of it is all that surprising ._.

634e49a07ddb0f67a868835fb0bb42ac.png

I suppose I should explain.

Videogame: "Red Dead Redemption" (to me at least) has some of the best gameplay out of any 3rd person game. In addition, the story is fantastic and offers an actual emotional attachment to the characters.

Movie: While "Anchorman" is not the greatest technical work of cinema of all time by any means, I find that it is one of the funniest movies of all time. I also love Will Ferrell.

Band: Hey Ocean! is easily my favorite band. Here's a song off "Is," the album pictured above.

Anime: "One Piece," obviously. I just love the characters and the story. Also, I love pirates and cowboys and shit if you hadn't noticed.

TV: "The Boondocks" is a great show if you haven't already watched it. I think it's a funny presentation of our black population, but on top of that it's a very good societal satire.

Pokemon: Cinccino <3 It's fast and strong and cute as fuck.

Book: "Why We Suck" by Denis Leary. It's a great comedic book. In case you didn't notice, I love funny stuff.

Weapon: Ah! A good one. I love the bastard sword, personally. It's a hand-and-a-half sword designed to be wielded either with shield or without. It's long enough to deliver the power with 2 hands, but can be wielded equally effectively with 1.

Superhero: Aquaman gets way too much flak. He's obviously the coolest because who wouldn't want to talk to whales? Also he beat up Superman that one time.

Drink: Pibb is the shit. It's like Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew had a love child and threw it in a dumpster. It grew up on the streets and learned to take care of itself.

y3ope1b.jpg

CAUTION: Extend this image or everything is gonna be thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Videogame: Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my favorite JRPGs, and video games, of all time. Great story, intriguing characters, absolutely jaw-dropping scenery and graphics, and good combat. Get it.

Movie: Ahhhh I think Up is the only one I remembered liking

Band: This is actually the only band I know of. I've barely ever listened to music... wait, fuck, I should've put Monstercat here... even though there's more than one label on it.

Anime: Fate/Zero is the first form of fiction to ever make me cry. Considering how heartless I usually am, that is godamn saying something. This is an absolutely amazing anime and probably a must-watch (HM to Durarara).

TV: Ed, Edd n' Eddy: My childhood revolved around a few quarters and a unibrow.

Pokemon: Uhhh I'll just get sunglasses here for emphasized effect. Munchlax.

Book: What the hell is a book

Weapon: Lon'qu here does a good job of showing us how badass the katana looks. It's friggin fast, cuts diamonds into bits, looks absolutely awesome without much effort, and best of all... it's the best potato peeler.

Superhero: Hey, I think he counts as one, alright?

Drink: Peace to Lemonade.

Band: Hey Ocean! is easily my favorite band. Here's a song off "Is", the album pictured above.

Thanks for posting that. Now I've got someone new to check out over the weekend. :)

I'd do this but I like too much stuff. I'd only be able to give a definitive answer for like two things, and I'm not letting a repeat of the introduction topic take place. ><

Edited by Ashka

CbMHCbD.jpg

SUP

Vidya - Started playing Blade & Soul this week. It's awesome. I also noticed I accidentally overlapped the movie pic onto it. Oh well.

Movie - K-On!

because I don't really have a favorite live action movie and I wanted to put K-On in my anime but I also wanted to put Bakemonogatari. This solves both.

Band - This is the album cover for Nuet by Dorena. Been listening to it a lot. Honorable mention to like every other band I listen to also.

Anime - Bakemonogatari. It's weird, it's SHAFT. Character's were really interesting (at least IMO). Not everyone will like it but give it a chance.

TV - House M.D. Hugh Laurie is the shit.

Pokémon - Krookodile wrecks face, so deal with it.

Books - Are worthless and I don't waste my time reading them.

Weapon - Fuck real life, have a Switch Axe from Monster Hunter, my weapon of choice for many a hunt.

Superhero - I don't know about a lot of superheroes so have Jesus instead.

Drink - Coke. It's the best.

Superhero- Do Teen Titans count? If you answered 'no', I don't care. <3

Teen Titans counts, has it's own comic series and a show.

Plus they are pretty cool

Did you know the put Cyborg into the JLA for the New 52?

30jkw0y.png

Vidya: Besides the being a wolf, I had the most fun with this.

Movie: "That door cannot be opened!" enough said

Band: Favorite non-screaming

Anime: I hate anime, but I like the plot of this somewhat.

TV: Don't tell me this is bad

Pokemon: Its on my list of favorites.

Book: lol

Weapon: I'm just a sword person.

Superhero: lol

Drink: the nice taste of lemonyaids

Mine will be in the usual ....

WTF, John Dies at the End is a movie?!?!?! (I read the book online at their site). I totally need to watch that. If you aren't trolling me because it totally says "A Novel" underneath the name.

Anyways, here's mine.

http://prntscr.com/15ene3

lgtce78.png

1. I have a lot of favorites, but if I were to judge based on feels, P3/P4 win, I guess.

2. ALL THE FEELS. MURICA!

3. Looking through my music... I really don't like bands nearly as much as I love things done by singular artists. But I guess Breaking Benjamin and Modest Mouse are the bands I have the most music from.

4. I suddenly draw a blank at all the different anime I've seen. But of the ones I actually own in whole or in part, Gankutsuou just beats out Gurren Laggan.

5. Colbert Report and truthiness ftw. House was awesome, but it ended. Daily Show and Colbert Report keep on goin'.

6. Need I explain?

7. Literacy. Most of the rest of you need a whole lot of work. 3 of my favorite series really

- Darkness series by Harry Turtledove: a magical, but still mostly realistic version of WWII. Behemoths= tanks, Dragons= fighter planes, Leviathans= submarines. But those things are just icing on the cake. The story and characters are where this series is at.

-Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan: Awesome story of epic proportions. Hard to describe so just read it.

- The Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb: a royal bastard is trained as a royal assassin, who struggles with both his magics (one royal, one considered an abomination) and his loyalties to his family, his country, the wolf he has magically bonded to, and the woman in his life. All the feels. Fie upon you, fate; your catalyst is never treated well.

8. Called an Armor Slayer in FE and wielded by the Dragon Knight in Lost Kingdoms 2, I would love to wield this bad boy. The size and shape requires power, but that power is used to easily defeat even armored foes.

9. The Batman. 'Nuff said.

10. alcoholic things: vodka | soda things: apple soda and coke | juice things: simply lemonade (specifically)

herpderpmyles.png

Vidya: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Movie: Blood Diamond

Band: Dream Theater/Coheed and Cambria

Anime: Cowboy Bebop/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

TV: Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Pokemon: Sceptile/Gardevoir/Masquerain

Book: Uzumaki - Junji Ito

Weapon: Scythe

Superhero: Viewteful Joe

Drink: Mountain Dew: Voltage/ Brisk Ice Tea: Raspberry

favorite_zpsdbc250bf.jpg

Vidya: Crash Team Racing literally was and still is one of my favorite games, the amount of hours I spent playing this game as kid can't even explain how much I loved this game. I literally picked this over pausing and going to the bathroom when I was 6.

Movie: Enter The Dragon... I don't even need to get into why this is my favorite movie.

Band: Rage Against The Machine is what comes to mind when I hear band, and when I think RATM, I think sleep now in the fire and ashes in the fall.

Anime: Gundam Wing, I just loved this as a kid and still do, I used to spend hours trying to draw The Wing Zero, Death Scythe and Shenlong. I'm those were the 3 most badass Gundams I had ever seen. I mean Shenlong had a dragon attachment to its arm and Death Scythe was just a completely monster when it came to using that scythe.

TV: Top Gear, The British one that's on BBC America, not the crappy American version.

Pokemon: Luxray and Infernape, these two have really grown on me. I've always wanted to have a luxray, I mean how can someone not want a neko that can shoot lightning and see through walls to find stuff you lost.

Book: Subway Art:25th Anniversary Edition, none said it couldn't be a picture book and it has such lovely graffiti.

Weapon: The scythe, you can just watch an episode of Gundam Wing with Death Scythe in action and you'll see why it's such an awesome crowd clearer.

Superhero: V, what's a better hero than an anti hero that was experimented on and takes down a dictatorship.

Drink: Taro Bubbletea, so many reasons why I love this drink and it does so well it dumplings.

lgt1848.png

Video Game: To be more specific; Sonic Adventure 2 is my favorite.

Movie: What can I say? This film was well acted, and was very well done. Andrew Garfield makes a great Peter Parker, and an even better Spiderman.

Band: To be honest, my music tastes vary so much that I can't really pinpoint a favorite.

Anime: Anyone that knows me should have seen this coming. I really love the theme, and I love the characters even more.

TV: I don't really watch a lot of television, but I started watching The Walking Dead as of late, and I really enjoyed it. The show does a great job at portraying what a real zombie apocalypse would be like, and has likable characters, as well as those you just want to see devoured by a zombie hoard.

Pokemon: Again, if you know me, you know I love Umbreon. It was hard for me to choose between Umbreon and Dragonite, but Umbreon is near and dear to me, so I went with it over the might dragon. I guess the reasoning could be because of how majestic Umbreon looks in the moonlight, that and I really love Dark types.

Book: Like television, I don't really read a lot outside of manga and when I have to. That being said, I have read the Harry Potter series in its entirety, and really enjoyed the series.

Weapon: I have always loved scythes, and Hidan's(Naruto Shippuden) scythe is my absolute favorite. While it's not meant to kill, it will serve its purpose in giving my favorite immortal a sample of your blood so he can perform his ritual.

Superhero: Spiderman is a boss, okay? Nothing better than a wise cracking superhero putting scumbags behind bars.

Drink: I'm not even sure if they still sell this, but it is very tasty! I remember when it first came out. Long story short, this shit is like crack to me.

gtn_zpscf891cfe.png

1. Assassin's Creed series. This game has made me rage more times than I can count but at the same time, I love it. It has an engaging story. I care about what happens next. It keeps my attention for so long. It makes me think. Can't just go rushing blindly in and expect to win. Truly a masterpiece. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

2. Men in Black. The first one. Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith ARE Agent K and Agent J; there's nobody else who could have played those roles better. Along the same line as AC, this movie makes me think, too. About where we as a species stand in the history of our galaxy and how truly insignificant yet important we are. You'll know what I mean if you've seen it.

3. I don't really listen to very many bands as opposed to singular artists but these guys are definitely my favorite. I just like their music.

4. Eureka seveN. Was this really any sort of surprise. Again, makes me think. Seeing a pattern yet or do I need to spell it out? Plus: sky-surfing mecha, secrets and lies, romance, an adorable female lead, and the anime from which I take my namesake.

5. Breaking Bad. Enough said.

6. It was really REALLY hard for me to choose just one so I narrowed it down to three that I would really really want if Pokemon were real and I could only choose 3. I know I say Charizard or all ground types but these three take the cake. Of course, there are so many friggin awesome ones but Crobat, Torterra (just edged out Venusaur on account of being a Ground-type) and Vulpix. Made the list.

Vulpix because it's cute and cuddly and while not my first choice for an offensive Fire-type (Houndoom, Magmortar, Arcanine and Blaziken take that spot), it and its evolution do work. Though mine would probably be more of a pet than a battler. Crobat is a Pokemon I vastly underestimated and which became the apple of my eye in record time. Unique typing, decent movepool, crazy fast and it's a giant purple bat with four wings. That's just awesome. And then there's Torterra. A very "me" Pokemon alongside Venusaur. Chill but piss it off and you've made a mistake. Ground/Grass is a cool typing (I don't give a fuck what you say) and you can't tell me having a giant turtle with a tree on its back wouldn't be all sorts of cool. Best nap spot ever.

7. Don't really read much as of late so I'll have to get back to you on that one...

8. Lances and spears. Humanity's cultural obsession with swords has eclipsed these simple polearms so it's easy to forget that these were the first weapons humans used to defend themselves. Long reach to keep enemies at bay, good potential for variety, and if someone gets inside your defense, all you need is a shield or a bit of martial arts to repel them. Bonus points if you're carrying a halberd, the undisputed ultimate weapon. Plus, they just scream badass. This is a blade on a stick. Simple but deadly.

9. Spider-Man. I cannot possibly go into detail on why he's my favorite so just take my word on this one. I looked up to this guy as a kid and I think that's all that needs to be said.

10. Nothing beats an ice-cold ginger-ale. NOTHING.

dm8nxt.jpg

I tried to be unpredictable with my choices, plus covered the titles because you should know which is which if you are already at my post.

Vidya: Metroid Prime is the Citizen Kane of gaming.

Movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind because of it's execution and the emotional level it brings. I cried. ;_;

Band: The Dillinger Escape Plan for them being constant as all hell and being one of the easiest bands that I can get into.

Anime: Fuck you it's Hidamari I don't need a reason to love it's glory.

TV: Whose Line is the funniest thing ever.

Pokemon: Heracross is bro tier

Book: I picked my favorite manga, YKK because my copy of Alice in Wonderland sits on my desk stairing at me.

Weapon: SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS for I really don't have an awesome weapon to pick.

Superhero: Deadpool because Deadpool

Drink: Something I can have all the time and that makes me smile whenever I have it.

TV: Top Gear, The British one that's on BBC America, not the crappy American version.

This. Just... yes~

Aslo: I can't even get pictures to edit and stuff so I'll pseudo do this later I guess?

Edited by Silver~

fldbXKT.jpg

lol ok i did it.

Vidya - I love boardgames. I love minigames. Mario Party is a dream come true.

Movie - It's an awesome story. Even with an unexpected twist (oops did i spoil that for you :)) it still comes with its tearjerker powers. Tied to first place is Good Burger.

Band - Eh. It's a favorite among many. Awesome stuff.

Anime - Yeah, this (anime) is really, really awesome. Initally it starts out with an energetic Jaden but it gets really dark throughout the episodes. If you didn't watch the original you'll be stuck at some parts of the show. Overall, awesome/10

TV - What can I say. After all these years of watching TV the only show that stuck to me is Code Lyoko. Personal favorite.

Pokemon - Yes, Hydriegon. It's awesome, the end.

Book - Face (lol)

Weapon - I like spears. You can pierce shit and stab stuff, and even throw it as a last resort. Now with an axed blade, cutting is a new option!!!

Superheroes - Hawkeye is best hero. He shoots arrows like no tomorrow and managed to find a spot on the Avengers, Show me an archer with as much #swag as Hawkeye and I'll give you my rupees. Also, badass name.

Drink - I like apples. Yeah ok

gtn_zpscf891cfe.png

1. Assassin's Creed series. This game has made me rage more times than I can count but at the same time, I love it. It has an engaging story. I care about what happens next. It keeps my attention for so long. It makes me think. Can't just go rushing blindly in and expect to win. Truly a masterpiece. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

2. Men in Black. The first one. Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith ARE Agent K and Agent J; there's nobody else who could have played those roles better. Along the same line as AC, this movie makes me think, too. About where we as a species stand in the history of our galaxy and how truly insignificant yet important we are. You'll know what I mean if you've seen it.

3. I don't really listen to very many bands as opposed to singular artists but these guys are definitely my favorite. I just like their music.

4. Eureka seveN. Was this really any sort of surprise. Again, makes me think. Seeing a pattern yet or do I need to spell it out? Plus: sky-surfing mecha, secrets and lies, romance, an adorable female lead, and the anime from which I take my namesake.

5. Breaking Bad. Enough said.

6. It was really REALLY hard for me to choose just one so I narrowed it down to three that I would really really want if Pokemon were real and I could only choose 3. I know I say Charizard or all ground types but these three take the cake. Of course, there are so many friggin awesome ones but Crobat, Torterra (just edged out Venusaur on account of being a Ground-type) and Vulpix. Made the list.

Vulpix because it's cute and cuddly and while not my first choice for an offensive Fire-type (Houndoom, Magmortar, Arcanine and Blaziken take that spot), it and its evolution do work. Though mine would probably be more of a pet than a battler. Crobat is a Pokemon I vastly underestimated and which became the apple of my eye in record time. Unique typing, decent movepool, crazy fast and it's a giant purple bat with four wings. That's just awesome. And then there's Torterra. A very "me" Pokemon alongside Venusaur. Chill but piss it off and you've made a mistake. Ground/Grass is a cool typing (I don't give a fuck what you say) and you can't tell me having a giant turtle with a tree on its back wouldn't be all sorts of cool. Best nap spot ever.

7. Don't really read much as of late so I'll have to get back to you on that one...

8. Lances and spears. Humanity's cultural obsession with swords has eclipsed these simple polearms so it's easy to forget that these were the first weapons humans used to defend themselves. Long reach to keep enemies at bay, good potential for variety, and if someone gets inside your defense, all you need is a shield or a bit of martial arts to repel them. Bonus points if you're carrying a halberd, the undisputed ultimate weapon. Plus, they just scream badass. This is a blade on a stick. Simple but deadly.

9. Spider-Man. I cannot possibly go into detail on why he's my favorite so just take my word on this one. I looked up to this guy as a kid and I think that's all that needs to be said.

10. Nothing beats an ice-cold ginger-ale. NOTHING.

not to be a critic or something but holy fuck is this messy or what

ZTWPTR4.jpg

Vidya - Tie between Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Mega Man X (General). Calling to the night vs Commander Yammark's level theme, can't choose.

Movie - Princess Mononoke. It's just Miyazaki. I love Miyazaki.

Band - Joe Hisaishi. He's Miyazaki's composer. I love both of them.

Anime - Okay, so I have a four-fold tie, but leave Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack there in its place.

TV - A song of Ice and Fire. Though I love the books as well, I decided to put the series up there to make way for another book. Also, Tyrion FTW, down with the Cersei

Pokemon - Glaceon. It's either Glaceon or Dragonair, and for the same reasons. One, they encompass my favorite color. Two, they are smooth and calm pokémon, their design speaks for itself.

Book - Socrates in Love / Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai o Sakebu / Crying out love, in the center of the world. I.. I don't really like explaining this one.

Weapon - Katar, Jamadhar, Chakram, Infiltrators, Jurs, and the like. Short ranged powerhouses of massive blodshed, these claw-perfurators are weapons for the agile and dexterous.

Superhero - Does this count? No? I don't care. MMMNNNNNFFFF <3

Drink - Sex on the beach. Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, a slice of orange and a cherry on a toothpick and you've got yourself my favorite drink. Pay me one and I'll dance Hare Hare Yukai on the spot.

kthxbai.

rqy9ax.jpg

Okay. Maybe I had a hard time choosing just one for some categories. Fite mi irl.

Vidya - Size doesn't matter here, they're on the same level with me. A lot of people tend to get attached to their first Final Fantasy game. Not I. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love FFIX as well, but it just doesn't make it to the levels of VI. Golden Sun I grew up with though. It was my first RPG game and I'm glad. It's a wonderful introduction into the RPG world, if for only one flaw. If you don't transfer data from the first game there is a chance you cannot complete the second game due to something as silly as not getting the Float Psyenergy.

Movie - Another really difficult choice, so I chose both one with real actors and one animated film. Both movies gave me feels. Up made me cry within 5 minutes of watching it. No joke. Benjamin Button was a beautifully tragic story that will always stick with me.

Band - I like a lot of music, but I always find myself listening to Green Day almost every day.

Anime - BROTHERHOOD. Anyways, Brotherhood was fantastic. 10/10. I love it. Like. Legit. It was the manga almost verbatim and the manga made me cry. When I saw it in actual animated video form I nearly exploded. I just. Wow. Code Geass is not really tied with it, but I also love Code Geass. I really love the story and the character sand the music was well written and aaaaaah.

TV - Once Upon a Time is a more recent addition to my loves, but the story has been so compelling I just can't let it go. All of your old fairy tale characters thrown into our world with new personalities, until <spoilers>. It's kinda fantastic. Rumbelle and EmmaHook plz. And of course, Doctor Who. Do you know me? If you do you KNOW it's a fucking given.

Pokemon - Electivire...I don't know why I like him so much to be honest. He's like..bro-tier for no reason, honestly. I just like him a ton XD. Staraptor is a fantastic and under rated Pokemon. Not only is he the most powerful of the "Pidgeys" but he looks cool to boot. Then throw in his shiny sprite and <333333. Chandelure is probably the greatest fire type ever and he's fantastic and <333. Finally, as much as I hate facing it, I admit Volcarona is cool as fuck and he does manage to make it to my favorite Pokemon =P

Book - Both of these books are 1000x times better than their movie counterparts. It's less evident in the Lord of the Rings movie, but some of my favorite parts from the book wasn't in the movie which is why they land here instead of movie. GIVE ME TOM BOMBADILLO.

Weapon - Le Quarterstaff. If you know me, you know I don't really like hurting people. As much as I make violent jokes about cutting people and such I'm really never serious and usually overreacting for comedic reasons. The Quarterstaff is a great weapon for both incapacitating an enemy and defending against an attacker. It shows little threat and isn't lethal unless you mean it to be.

Superheroes - Idk. Couldn't really think of one, and as I was googling "super heroes" I came across Jean Grey/The Phoenix and thought to myself, if there's anyone I really like it'd probably be her. I was gunna put in Thor, but aside from Loki and his minions Thor doesn't have that many enemies of his own, so he's kinda lackluster.

Drink - Alcoholic beverage has to be Smirnoff. Be it the little mixed bottles or the actual vodka it's by far my favorite. When it comes to regular drinks Fanta, particularly orange, comes to mind first. Sidenote, notice how it's more yellow? That's cause European. Back when I was in Germany I was shocked that Orange soda didn't have the bright orange tint it does here. It tastes a bit different as well, but much better at that. There is a Fanta of our color orange there as well, I think it's Mandarin or something.