If you were a pokemon...

Pocky

What would your base stats be? What moves could you learn? What tier would you be?

And to note that.

HP: How often you get sick, how much you can take a hit (The less you get sick = the more hp you got)

Attack: Strength! How much you can lift, more strength = more attack.

Defense: How much does physical contact hurt? The less it hurts for you, the higher the defense stat is.

Special Attack: How smart are you? The smarter you are, the more special attack you have.

Special Defense: How much do insults,threats, and other things affect you? The less it affects you, the more special defense you have.

Speed: How fast you are. The faster you are, the more speed you get~

You may use numbers or you can say that the stat is Moderately high!

After you're done, looks at your stats. Determine what competitive tier you'd be in (Ubers-Nu~) and what your ability would be based on yourself.

I'm looking forward to seeing your stats~

HP- I didn't get sick often and it might last a bit, but it was always mild. I had perfect attendance at school starting in middle school. Sick or not, I was able to go.

Atk- After working out in Afghanistan for a bit, I managed to rep 275lbs 3 times for max. Somewhat high

Def- I can take some hits. I think Wolf can tell you about the time they broke a fencing epee on me and I hardly noticed. pretty high

Spc Atk- old SAT scores put me in top 6% or so of my peers. asvab scores put me way, way above average and what you need to land any job the army has to offer. Bio degree. pretty high

Spc Def- I have a special ability that nullfiies all special attacks against me, the opposite way in which ghosts used to be immune to all physical attacks, but probably take extra damage from crits.

Speed- I can do bursts of speed, but that takes way too much energy to be fast for very long. So yeah, low speed with occasional priority move.

I feel uber. ><

I'm juat ganna state my numbers as a lvl. 100 non-EV'd Pokemon, with 0 IVs. Kay?

HP: I'm in the middle I get sick,but not the miss-school-3 days a week sick. Pretty Moderate. So I'd be around 200 or so I guess.

Attack: Oh god um let's see...I can lift a 70 pound sandbad 50-70 times straight up while laying down, and I can bench 30-35 pounds over 70 times (leave me alone ok? :c). I think it's funny how I can do that and still be like. Fyat. >_> So, I'd be, mm, 190.

Defense: I have a super high pain tolerance. My friend punched me and I didn't even feel it. I mean people hit me all the time but that's how my tolerance grew on. I'd be around 230.

Sp. Attack: Whoop. I'm emotionally weak, so like. Yeah. But apparently I'm smart somehow? Ok. Right. Um. 170.

Sp. Defense: Like I said, Emotionally weak so like, fuck. I'd be around 180.

Speed: I have a super fast reaction time. Like I caught my friends fist when I turned around. So uhm. 210.

Ability? Oh god. Um. I like to sah 'On the Contrary' Alot. So. Uhm. Contrary.

I feel OU. I mean I'd be a badass Pokemon but I'd be better in OU.

Edited by SapphireSkyWillow

Jesus christ sapphire. Pretty sure you can't do things better than maelstrom since he lifts and stuff, and you're the same age as me, but i'll just accept that. Other than that, you're an uber pokemon, not ou because 190 attack? really? That's ubers for sure.

• Administrators

I think that's total stats, not base...

I'll play though.

HP- I eat healthy, so I hardly ever get sick, but strange sleeping schedules sometimes make me less than fully functional. 6/10

Attack- I do, in fact, not lift. Indeed, I try to avoid lifting as much as is humanly possible. That said, I can, if I must. 2/10

Defense- ...Idk, no one's punched me or anything. But physical contact in general is something I avoid, if only out of self-imposed isolation. 4/10

Sp. Attack- At the risk of being arrogant, I'd like to think I'm pretty well-off in this regard... 9/10

Sp. Def- The only one who can hurt me is myself. Unfortunately, I have a habit of doing that. 8/10

Speed- Actually, I'm very fast! But I'm a sprinter, I can't run distance to save my life. 7/10

Ability- Going for broke here, and springing for Magic Bounce. I love to reverse things on people and pin them down by their own words or actions. If you guys have seen some of my old logs when dealing with trolls and such, when I was having fun with them rather than just deleting them, you might know what I mean.

Tier- Well, if only for Magic Bounce I'd say OU, since that tends to be pretty high in-demand. If I end up being outclassed by Espeon, then BL.

Ooh, I've actually put a lot of thought into something like this before.

HP- I don't get sick often, I guess; when I do, it isn't for very long, either. Base- 100

Attack- I'm not like, super buff, but I'm sure not weak in the physical department. Base- 115

Defense- I don't like to get hit, and I usually end up hurt a little too easily for my liking. Base- 75

Sp. Atk- This one's high. I'm definitely brains > brawn. Base- 135

Sp. Def- Yeah, it's pretty low. Words and insults get to me. Base- 70

Speed- I'm a fast motherfucker, faster than most people I know. Plus distance running (Not very, but a little distance is fine). Base- 130

Ability- I'm going to go Unburden. I certainly get a lot faster as soon as my hands are free, plus I don't see anyhing else fitting very well.

Tier- Super Ubers because too pro 4 u Probably OU. A little higher than 600 BST, and while there's power and speed there, defenses are pretty low.

BST- 620. Not too bad in OU.

Well, comparing against other pokemon's base stats on serebii...

HP- 90

Attack- 125

Def- 115

Sp Atk- 135

Sp Def- 140

Spd- 65

Ability- Swift Swim cuz I'm actually pretty damn fast in the water. Alt- Defiant DW- nullify all spc atks but critical hits that land do 3x damage.

Tier- Uber

Jesus christ sapphire. Pretty sure you can't do things better than maelstrom since he lifts and stuff, and you're the same age as me, but i'll just accept that. Other than that, you're an uber pokemon, not ou because 190 attack? really? That's ubers for sure.

I'm a strong person ok :c But I'm not like a girl with ripped muscles and a 6 pack.

But if I must be Ubers, so be it.

Silver's ability should be Serene Grace. Graceful as fuck

Just got home; found this and seemed fun enough so i'm in.

HP- I eat healthy 99% of the time. However, when i'm out I tend to do things which conflict with that and if you ask around, you'll know I get sick often because of stupidity...

Base- 85

Attack- Last time I checked my max was 120kg (260ish lbs ORM) but probs less since sort of addicted to LoL slack lately.

Base- 110

Defense- I do a bit of MMA and like to think I can take a hit/block one fairly well. I dislike fighting in general outside of sparring tho #lifestory

Base- 75

Sp. Attack- I like to think i'm smart. Key word being think, but if i'm thinking, doesn't that make me somewhat intelligent? Maybe it's all a lie; maybe i'm not really thinking at all and i'm just pretending to do so. AND, maybe i'm ac- screw it.

Base- 90

Sp. Defense- I'm pretty decent at comebacks...

YOUR MOTHER

I guess I like to think positive tho; no real reason not to.

Base- 70

Speed- I can keep up with my friends who play soccer and football(AFL)... It's an Australian thing. And, you know, cardio and all.

Base- 100

Ability- If there was a Dark-type equivalent to Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent, it would be that (Dark is my favorite typing).

Tier- I haven't battled in ages, but after looking at the stats I figure i'd most likely be UU or RU. I like both tiers tho so it's not a problem c:

hey look

HP - Average; nothing to say here, moving along.

Attack - I am actually quite strong for my age, if hitting 40 push ups in half a minute is fast

Defense - I have a terrible pain tolerance and cannot consume anything spicy. A push would probably cause my back to ache for a day.

SpAtk - I'm nerdy as fuck (anime stuff excluded)

SpDef - Idk what would go under this, but I usually don't take insults to heart, and I can handle it when things don't go my way, which is most of the time (etv Newtwo not being a /vp/ joke)

Speed - I actually am the captain for my school's cross country club. I think I've aaid enough.

Use me as an All-rounder, I'm a flexible man. (time to push infernape into UU)

• 1 month later...

Im doing this in a manner of stats that will seem legit

Obtainable at by Leveling up ??? to Lvl50

HP- I'm a average human eating normally so

HP=80

Attack- I'm pretty average i'd say don't get me pissed or that average won't be so average ATK=80

Def-I've been hit a lot in my days and it doesn't even hurt anymore

Def=115

Sp Atk- I'm Asian...

Sp ATK=150

Sp Def- Ok truthfully i get pissed pretty easily so

Sp Def=50

Spd- I'm a ninja legit and sprinter

Spd=125

Base Stat=600

Ability 1-Flash Fire why cuz i like it and i'm a fairy tail fan if anyone knows Natsu andhis dragon slayer power which allows him to eat flames

Tier- Meh i'm not that great Uber base stats are already 600

Type- Fire And Dragon y because a Birthday scenario game on facebook told me so LOL

Learnset By Leveling up
  • 1 Scratch
  • 1 Growl
  • 7 Ember
  • 10 SmokeScreen
  • 15 Dragon Rage
  • 21 Fire Fang
  • 28 Dragon Breath
  • 35 Dragon Tail
  • 41 Flamethrower
  • 47 Dragon Pulse
  • 54 Fire Blast
  • 65 Outrage
  • 79 Hyper Beam

oh wll this seem legit enough idk if i'm missing anything here

• 3 weeks later...

Ah you see it depends what form you catch me in but I will go ahead and make my average stats

Base HP: 100 - my health is up and down but usually my immune system is pretty solid though once I catch something it takes some time to shake

Base Attack: 150 - I am strong as hell I can pack mule stuff really well, my legs also really strong but my arms need more training in a way I am like Hitmonlee

Base Defense: 150 - I can take a beating if I need to hell I spent a good portion of my life taking them its not that I dont feel a hit its that I can take those hits

Base Special Attack: 150 - Why because I know how the human mind works and I love trolling the trolls rather than raging at them its very funny

Base Special Defense: 50 - Due to a mass of horrible things in my life my mind is less than sound and mental scares are still there not allowing me to take as much as others

Base Speed: 180 - I used to be faster but I am still pretty agile I would say won alot of races in my time so yeah

Ability: Rock head - seriously I have a thick skull which can take a beating

Not really sure about attacks honestly...

Which Tier would I be in hmmm I am not sure what dont you guys decide...

Edited by Vergil the Dark Master

This seems really interesting, so I'll join in. :D

HP: I'm almost never sick, infact I've only been sick a few times, and that was when I was younger. I'd say I'm Base HP: 140

Attack: I don't like hitting people, but when I need to (and I've had to before...) I can get people on the ground in a ball in two - three punches, yeah, no joke... I'm also good at push ups and I have no trouble lifting heavy things, so I'd say my Base Attack would be 130.

Defense: I never feel physical pain from others really... Base Defense would be 120.

Special Attack: Again, I don't like defeat people physically. :P I consider myself a very smart person and I always win arguments... (Yes, always...) Also I'm an extremely nerdy person with a love for just about everything nerdy. Base Special Attack 150.

Special Defense: At a time I was very weak to threats and insults because of things that happened to me (not going to go into detail...); but after going through a lot of mental trauma I've become nearly unaffected by peoples threats or insults against me or the ones I care about (or people I should care about, like my family and so called "friends", but I don't really... I have a hatred for nearly everyone I meet in real life, which is why I use the internet so much. On here I'm such a chill guy :D So I'd say I have a high special defense. Base Special Defense 125.

Speed: Did you see that ninja move I just did? No? Exactly... I'm extremely fast, faster than just about every one at my school and I can run for a pretty long distance if I want to (that doesn't mean I'm going to join the track or cross country team, I hate those stupid jocks...). Base Speed 140.

Total Base Stats: 805... Heh, do I get my own tier named "God" tier? xD (I'm not really that arrogant...)

As for my type(s), I'm going to pick my favorites, Psychic and Dragon. For my ability I would have to pick Defiant, because when I get hurt in one aspect I feel physically stronger... Not sure why, but I just always have. One time I had to go to school when I was sick (which as I said before, it's rare for me to be sick) and in gym class, even though I was ill, I felt like I could do push ups forever and on that day we just so happened to be lifting waits and I could bench press like two times the amount I usually could at the time. Alternatively I could have Thick Fat (No, not because I'm fat you bastard...) but because I'm never cold and rarely hot... I mean hot as in sweaty, I'm hot in the sexual way though... Ladies ;)

Edited by Ackalacka

Well, I'm gonna be totally realistic here.

HP: I'm sick pretty often. Base 70.

Atk: I have a black belt in Sambo and Judo. Base 125.

Def: Martial Arts training made me into less of a vagina. Base 80.

SAtk: I'm actually rather intelligent. Also super-Jewish solutions. Base 110.

SDef: I'm a pretty sensitive dude. Base 50.

Speed: I'm a good sprinter. Base 110.

Type: Normal/Fire

Movepool:

1- Ember

1- Scratch

1- Growl

5- Tickle

7- Razor Leaf

11- Howl

15- Flame Charge

21- Swift

27- Bulk Up

35- Flamethrower

43- Close Combat

48- Calm Mind

53- Seed Bomb

58- Swords Dance

63- Flare Blitz

EGG- Nasty Plot

EGG- Heat Wave

EGG- Mimic

EGG- Copycat

EGG- Heat Crash

I am going to give this a shot, and be as realistic as possible. I am going to base this on a form change. Because normally, I am not suited for battle, but after training for a few weeks, like I do before an MMA match, I am a different person. Honestly though, pulling my punches is second nature to me, so I feel like I would need to be EV trained to get the most out my atk. :P But if anyone were to think of themselves in a fight and go all out, wouldn't that warrant a form change?

My type: Fighting/Electric (I do MMA and am an Electrical Engineering Major, haha)

HP: I haven't been sick in, I'm going to say...five years...so I guess that is pretty good. But if I were in a fight, I know I burn out faster. Base 110 (Normal) (Base 80 Atk Form)

Atk: Black belt in tae kwon do, and green in Brazilian Jujitsu. Base 90 (Normal) (Base 125 Atk form)

Def: I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but I feel like that has more to do with my personality than my actual body.Base 80. (Base 100 Atk form)

Sp. Atk: I could make the argument that being an Asian Engineer makes me smart, but I feel like it is better to be aware than smart. I am seldom in situations where I have to outsmart other people, and don't really have to use my intelligence to do much more than math... But when it comes to fighting, I really am sort of a simple fighter. I would love to someday be a more analytical and intelligent fighter, but as it is now...I run on muscle memory and training. Base 80 (Normal) (Base 50 Atk Form)

Sp. Def: I don't think about insults really...Honestly been a while since I heard one, at least to my face. I am going to do a base 90 for both forms, just because I am really not sure.

Speed: I am sort of a big guy, I would not say slow, but I usually run more distance. So base 90 both forms.

Ability: Adaptability, for STAB of 2x rather than 1.5x. Reasoning is simple, I have always advocated specialty. I do a few things well, so what I lack in coverage, I make up for in performing certain things better than most.

Tier: So with this spread, that would put me as a bulky attacker, with the ability to boost hardest hitting moves. I would like to say OU, but will probably sink down to UU due to being slower than Haxorous and no access to dragon dance (since I am not any form of lizard) or priority moves. Since I really doubt I could see my pokemon self using extreme speed or bullet punch.

Learn Set would take too long to think of so...Most likely moveset:

(Atk Form)

Jump Kick

Wild Charge

Ice Punch

Bulk Up

(Normal Form)

Low Sweep

Spark

Ice Punch

Bulk Up

Edited by JayDo

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. Me in a nutshell:

HP: 1 90

Atk: 1

Def: 30

Sp. Atk: 140

Sp. Def: 130 (people would insult me and I'd just be like RAINBOW COOKIES!~)

Speed: 80

Wait. I'm not sick right now. *waves arms as HP increases*

Ability:

Wimpy - Speed +6 when hit by attack (because I run awaaaaaayyyy)

or

Oblivious (see Sp. Def)

Type: Electric/Poison (I overuse technology. And I'm a health science student.)

Moves:

Volt Switch (tactical retreat!)

Sludge Bomb (aka bad breath?)

Nasty Plot (I AM EVIL.)

Roar (because I totally do that in public)

Moral of the story: I like scarves.

Tier: RU. I'd get outclassed by Jolteon easily in OU. Raikou in UU is bulkier than me, plus I have a 4x weakness to Ground (ironically I live in a place where earthquakes are extremely common). One Earthquake, Psyshock would kill me instantly.

Weakness: Diglett. I'm terrified of those things. What are they hiding underneath their sausage-like heads? Then oh god when it EVOLVES... Plus it's darn quick and I can't run away because they trap arenas.

Edited by Khayoz

Seems fun... I'll be honest here, and tell stuff with base stats.

HP: My lungs are smaller than standard ones, and that makes me quite vulnerable to a few illnesses. However, I'm not getting ill as often nowadays, so I'd say...

Base HP: 75

Attack: I really try to avoid fighting and face the fact that it's no good. My family says I'm strong, but I doubt so. I also have no interest on lifting, since it'd probabily worsen my looks.

Base ATK: 75

Defense: Once I'm fighting for something important, physical pain has no meaning to me and can be completely ignored, but I'll reduce it a bit because outside of these moments, I feel pain normally.

Base DEF: 110

Special Attack: Althought I don't think so, people usually say I'm smart. Even though I am more mature than most people of my age and I seem to be better than most people at artistical matters like drawing and writing, I don't excel in anything else, and I'm just an average student.

Base SP.ATK: 90

Special Defense: When somebody offends me, I either don't react at all, or I recover from it in seconds. To me, the most offensive thing there is is my past.

Base SP.DEF: 120

Speed: I only got interested in losing weight recently, at this year's February. Walking and running are the physical activities I do the most, so I expect my speed to increase often now. I'd say...

Base SPE: 110

Base stat total: 580 is not bad, but I'd probabily fit in BL or UU.

Type: not only because the site's test said so, but I'll say I belong to Grass-type because I love seeing forest and stuff, and since I like drawing and writing, I use paper very often. Also, the small lunges I mentioned earlier, type-wise, would make me weak to Fire, Ice and Flying. On top of that, I have suffered a trauma that makes me fear insects or anything that looks like one.

Ability: I'll say Contrary, because I always feel like I can't find my place in this world. That I'm empty while everything else is full.

My moveset would probabily be:

Leaf Storm (for the same reason as the Defense)

Hidden Power (since I try to avoid fights, I feel like I'd have it... dunno what type, though)

Giga Drain (I'll use it... the power to redeem myself)

Reflect (I'll protect my allies... at any cost)

Hm... seems interesting. I'm not too sure with the stats but I'll try to take an estimated guess around where it would be. I'll try to be as honest as possible, though of course it'll be difficult.

HP - I was known for not getting sick much and when I did, I'd get one cold for 3 days. Though late last year and this year was randomly bad... I'd say it's maybe 90-100..?

Attack - ...Can't really... lift things too heavy. I have been getting back into some weights, but it was never anything much... soo... hm... 40 maybe..?

Defense - I get hurt all the time and my pain tolerance sucks. So ... like 20 or something.

Special Attack - People keep saying there's different forms of intelligence, but I can't really believe them... and I don't know if some common sense counts or pointing out small things that some might not notice... so maybe 50.

Special Defense - Probably too emotional, but I can take a couple of insults or whatever bad junk if it happens though... not to say it wouldn't effect me in some way. Uh.. anyway... maybe about 70,

Speed - ...hahaha! Haha... no. Not fast, stamina is terrible. Can sprint kind of, the shortest sprint ever. I'll say like 40 I guess.

I don't even know what the tier thing is... unless it stands for 'under used or over-used'. I know I don't fit in either except maybe that one filler one or something, pff.

Moves... uhm... grudge, copycat/mimic, metronome and uhm... substitute I guess.

My ability I'd say would be either Unaware or Oblivious though.

Well that definitely was interesting to think about.

HP: I can't remember the last time I was sick, honestly. 9/10

Strength: I do a lot of lifting! : D I don't know the max amount I could bench ONCE, but I can bench 5-7 reps of 120lb. 8/10

Defense: I get trashed around pretty often! In my youth, I used to have a sturdy built. I've gotten a tinny bit flabby though. : ( 7/10

Special Attack: i am teh dumbz l0l! 3/10

Special Defense: To be honest this one is weird for me. I can handle trolling and joking around on my expense pretty well, but I can't take serious insults at all. : ( 4/10

Speed: I try to run at least twice every week. : D 8/10

Edit: I just noticed, I am the exact opposite of my personality type: psychic. I am a person living in the wrong body, but I love this body. D:

Edited by Twist

Hmmmm, very interesting.=) Lets see:

HP: I graduated High School in 2009, the last time I got sick.....was this year on my B-Day (March). In short, I VERY RARELY get sick, & I don't eat healthy all the time either. I'd say the stat is very high.

ATK: I don't lift weights....like at all. lol. That stat would be very low.

DEF: I can take some pain to some extent. Sometimes people have hurt themselves from punching me.=/ Average stat.

Sp.ATK: Ummmm, I'm not THAT smart really, but I do know some things, but thats it. lol. Average stat.

Sp.DEF: Things don't bother me too much.=) I'm always a cheerful person & insults/threats don't affect mostly. Very high stat.

Speed: Just gonna say...........I'm slow. lol. Low stat.

I would have no idea what ability I would have or the moves, but guessing from the stats I tried to list, I'd be in the RU tier.

I see....I join I guess....

HP: I mostly eat healthy but i get sick a few times in a year so 6/10

ATK: I do lift and hit the gym so that would be 8/10

DEF: I can take quit a few hits but i never get into a fight so 7/10

Sp.ATK: I am pretty smart but a bit clumsy but yeah why not ? 10/10

Sp.DEF: Nothing effects me so i can rate it high 10/10

Speed: I am really fast, also an football player so yeah ^^ 9/10

My ability would be Bad dreams! The darkness! >:3

• 3 weeks later...

HP: Probs 8/10. I usually don't wear out often, but when I do, it lasts a while. And while I do have allergies, I don't usually get fevers or any of the such. And if I do get sick, it usually lasts a day or three. 93 hp

Attack: 7.5/10. Sure, I'm not the strongest guy, but I can lift heavy objects. I also took martial arts, so I know my way in a fight. 80-90~ish atk

Defense: 9/10. I usually don't get fazed whenever I get hit. In fact I usually shrug off the pain. 110 def

Sp. Attack: 8.5/10 I'm pretty smart. I can think thoroughly, I can get excellent grades, and I can maintain my calm. But I'm putting this on 8.5 due to me being not only lazy, but admittedly spacey. 100 sp. atk

Sp. Defense: 10/10. I tend to view insults as harmless fun. I only get angry when someone REALLY crossed the line. 115 sp. def

Speed: 7/10. I'm not that fast. Reaction wise is acceptable, but actual speed is not very impressive. (5.5 mph on average, which is what most athletes would do when recovering (not an athlete)) 75 spd tops.

So I'm a bulky special attacker eh? Sounds right.

This seems cool lets see

HP- I don't get sick often and I eat healthy so 100 stat base seems fair.

Attack- I'm very weak and can't really throw a punch. 60 base stat is about right.

Defense- Same with attack, so 60 base stat too

Spec.Attack- I'm very smart, not nerdy, but intellectual. 120 base stat is what I'm at

Spec.Defense- You can throw insults all day, but you can never break me. I actually can block out things I don't want to hear. 200 base stat might be too much.

Speed- Being in band, I developed great stamina and my reflexes are really keen. 150 base stat is right on the money

Ability- Soundproof, because I can actually block out sounds.

Alrighty, it's my turn.

HP: I haven't been really sick in a while, so I'll go with a base of about 95. Seems raisonable.

Attack: I have enough strength to lift my body! But I only weigh 50 Kg, so you know, not a lot. Base 67.

Defense: Got a bit of tolerance, so 80.

Special Attack: My school says I'm a genius, so base 140 for me~~~

Special Defense: What Ame said. Pretty impervious, so about 95 again.

Speed: I can move really fast when I want to, so this will be about 120.

Ability: either Insomnia or Gluttony. Sleep and I are locked in a never-ending battle, and I could eat a horse if I wasn't vegetarian.

Tier: From all that, I am obviously an Alakazam, so OU! WOOO!

• 3 weeks later...

HP: I almost NEVER gets sick so, about 210 base

Attack: Rather weak but get stronger so, 79 base

Defense: I feel pain almost too easily so, 40 base

Sp att: I seem smart than anyone I know plus my grandma says I am book smart so, 190 base

Sp Def: I don't really know but my guess is about, 91 base

Speed: not that too fast so, 69 base

Ability: Trace, I like drawling/ truant since I'm lazy

Types: Fire since I can be VERY determined/Electiric since I'm addicted to technology

Moves:

1.Confusion

1.Charm

5.Thundershock

9.Ember

13.Quick Attack

15.Lick

17.Thunder Wave

20.Psybeam

23.Sketch

26.Icy wind

32.Flamethrower