Pokemon Reborn Dreams

• Global Mods

Has anyone here ever had dreams about Pokemon Reborn? Here are some dreams I've had about it. 

(note: I'm referring to dreams about the game, but I've had people from this site show up in my dreams too)

Dream 1: I was the player character Alice, and I had an Archeops that had disguising powers like Zoroark. I also had a house. Team Meteor had been putting lasers in different places throughout the house. One of those places was the kitchen, so I had to go somewhere any time I wanted to eat. One afternoon Archeops alerted me that Team Meteor was coming and disguised us as a blanket on the bed. Three Meteor Aces and Sirius arrived. The aces made a comment about how every blanket I have has something to do with the ocean on it. A portal appeared, some Unown came out, and then Arceus, who used Judgment on the Meteors. I went outside to somewhere, and a group of about 10-15 started a fight with me. I slapped and punched them until they gave up, apologized, and introduced themselves. But just then, a group of them started pushing me towards a cable car behind us. I saw other people in the cable car, and for some reason I deduced that this group was paid to send people to Team Meteor who would be forced to work for them. I began pushing them back and the scene changed. I was in a hospital, accompanied by a doctor and someone else. As we walked through the hospital we saw other doctors, all of which had blood on their faces. At a certain point the doctor said "If you want to go further you have to let me stab your hand." He pulled out a knife and I moved back. The other person we were with let the doctor stab his hand and moved onwards. I didn't want to, so he told me I would have to enter the passcode. I didn't know what it was. Only Ame knew. I ran back the way I came, and one of the doctors kissed my hand. A message in blood appeared on his hand that said "3.66%". I screamed and ran back to the middle of the hospital, and that's when I woke up.

Dream 2: I was in Myspace, which was a physical location that was a mix of a library and a concert hall. Lin was supposed to be sending a message. On the stage appeared a Gigalith sent by Lin. It chased after people, used Explosion on them, and then respawned at the stage. As I was running away through a maze I reached a dead end and it heard me talk to myself about how I was at a dead end. I tried to climb the maze walls but it was too fast. It caught up to me and used Explosion. 

Dream 3: Pokemon Reborn was a slice of life game that took place at a university. The player meets Professor Oak about 5 minutes into the game at the top of a staircase we were about to head down. Despite this being our first meeting and him knowing absolutely nothing about us (which he acknowledges in the conversation), Professor Oak says he thinks the player has the potential to become the greatest trainer in the universe. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Apologizes for what follows

Dream 1 : i was on my horse-riding club when i was practicing horse-riding 10 years ago , but i was with reborn character instead of my irl friends.  I was like " the hell are you doing here and why are you real now ? " when suddendly , vietnamiese army attacked us with helicopters.

Dream 2 : i was in Rogue One scenario ( Stars Wars ) , i was returning from mission and i was on the road for Mustafar on... Lin castle ( yeah not Darth Vader one don't ask me why i have no idea ). She started to do her speak " be carefull not to chock on your aspirations blablabla " , then i woke up.

Dream 3 : a very simple one , i was on my grandfather house ( middle of France ) and i was walking around nature when i arrived on a beautifull house. On this house : Laura , Saphira and Charlotte were playing yu gi oh duel monsters and Charlotte wanted to duel me and my galaxy-eyes deck ( yes i had a yu gi oh deck on me apparently ).

Conclusion : before anyone ask me if i have mental issues , i don't control my dreams and they often are what the fuck . Hope i didn't scared all reborn community. I'm a cool guy i swear

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dream 1 I was in this ginormous luxury spaceship (there was at least three pools, many racecar tracks, entire shopping malls, a big office area, a virtual reality room. 200 absolutely huge and labyrintine floors, a crapton of hotel rooms, thousands of elevators and staircases, a Jefferies tube system, tons and tons of every kind of restaurant) and I spotted DJ Arclight (who was Asian for some reason) and Cal (who looked exactly how you would imagine his in game sprite looking in real life, red hair and all) who were talking about the Pokémon Space Tournement or something.

Dream 2 I was in a small subway station in Unova, and the train to Reborn City was delayed, and Julia(who looked like her ingame sprite) wanted to distract people with her explosions, but she accidentally flooded the station and Amaria (who looked way older)'s and the Reserve water leader's (who apparently was Amaria's son] Pokémon had to save everyone from drowning.

• Like 1

I had one after the Solaris fight and this is pretty much how it went down:

Not satisfied with the opponent she had faced, beautifly decided to make an example for anyone else that dared to challenge her. Wrapping her tongue around the bleeding garchomps neck she lifted him off the ground and with her little leg pierced through the land sharks rough skin all the way to his chest severing an artery. She then looked toward Solaris and said "Is this your greatest champion?" As she dragged the garchomp to the edge of the cliff. Dangling over the edge as thunder clapped in the background she released her grip and the garchomp fell to its death, the last words it heard was beautifly utter "Bring    me    more"

Meanwhile Kiki who saw the power that beautifly used, died from witnessing the sheer awesomeness of what happened, was at peace with herself knowing that the academy was safe.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This was very interesting.

I was the MC of my gaming file with my main Pokemon (Arcanine, Gardevoir, Ampharos, Flygon, Decidueye, and Volcarona) I was walking through the Team Meteor Base in Obsidia. You know, the one with all the electric tiles? I kept walking when I reached some bars (Sound familiar?) In front of me, I met Ame and Lin. Yeah, this is the part where Lin's Hydreigon defeated Ame's A-Ninetales. So it went something like this:

Hydreigon used Flash Cannon!

Machinery boosted the attack!

A-Ninetales fainted.

Lin: "Check-"

Me: Ampharos! Use Discharge!

It didn't hit the Hydreigon, probably due to the bars getting in the way. But it did turn shut off the lights in the Factory Field.

Me: Now Gardevoir! Use Dazzling Gleam!

Blinding!

Then I woke up lol. Low-key was honestly interested in what would happen next.

• Thanks 1

I had a dream where everyone was captured by Team Meteor.  Men, women, even young children, forced into service.  I had seen young children even wearing shock collars to keep them in line.  When I grew suspicious, I did some digging and found the schematics for the device, AND how to shut down the PULSE-Mr. Mime.  Before I could learn more and share the newfound information with my brother, I was met with a gun pointed to the back of my head.  The gun was held by one Orderly John.  Dr. Sigmund was no where to be seen most likely producing more shock collars and performing shock therapy on unruly servants.  Just when I was about to be shot, my brother saved me by having his Mismagius use Ominous Wind, then directly Shadow Ball the gun away, giving me time to escape.  My Pokemon and I went deeper, until I met face to face with Sigmund and Sirius themselves.  Having Aya in their clutches, I sent out my Honchkrow Falcone to fight.  But then my brother showed up, calling forth Mismagius to fight them as well.  Just when we were about to fight, I suddenly slip into unconsciousness, and am taken prisoner myself.  Waking up, I find myself in a darker room, with no one else to be seen, not even my twin.  I have a shock collar on, and am strapped to a chair.

I then actually wake up after that.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trevore said:

I had a dream where everyone was captured by Team Meteor.  Men, women, even young children, forced into service.  I had seen young children even wearing shock collars to keep them in line.  When I grew suspicious, I did some digging and found the schematics for the device, AND how to shut down the PULSE-Mr. Mime.  Before I could learn more and share the newfound information with my brother, I was met with a gun pointed to the back of my head.  The gun was held by one Orderly John.  Dr. Sigmund was no where to be seen most likely producing more shock collars and performing shock therapy on unruly servants.  Just when I was about to be shot, my brother saved me by having his Mismagius use Ominous Wind, then directly Shadow Ball the gun away, giving me time to escape.  My Pokemon and I went deeper, until I met face to face with Sigmund and Sirius themselves.  Having Aya in their clutches, I sent out my Honchkrow Falcone to fight.  But then my brother showed up, calling forth Mismagius to fight them as well.  Just when we were about to fight, I suddenly slip into unconsciousness, and am taken prisoner myself.  Waking up, I find myself in a darker room, with no one else to be seen, not even my twin.  I have a shock collar on, and am strapped to a chair.

I then actually wake up after that.

That...Legit sounds like a Reborn plot.

Frightening.

I had another one last night.

I legit dreamed that in the reborn region, Julia, Florinia, and Fern were part of a eco-terrorist organization, and the destruction of the factory was one of their plots. Alice was in it too, but she was doing it because she was being paid. Oh and Alice was once a member of Team Meteor, but abandoned them due to reasons she doesn't remember.

Sound Familiar? Most of us have played a video game with this exact same plot, Minus the reborn region and different characters. In fact, I've been playing it excessively for the past few months. I think it worked its way into my dream.

• 3 months later...
  • Global Mods

I just remembered another one I had. This one is from February.

I was exploring what might be considered a level or dungeon in a video game (I wasn't playing a video game in the dream, it was first-person, but the layout was similar). The main place I seemed to go to and from was a cafeteria that was always packed. There were a few rooms that led in and out. For my first trip from the cafeteria, I went into a room where I ran into a person who was a fusion of Hardy from Reborn and Blue from the official games, who claimed to serve Lin. After I beat him in a battle, he revealed himself to be a robot created by Lin and ran off. There was another room I could go to from this room, but I needed a key. I went back to the cafeteria to go to another room to find the key, but first decided to get some pasta. Unfortunately, for some reason whenever I got pasta it would always slide off the plate onto the table, and I kept having to move around because of how crowded the cafeteria was. At one point I dropped pasta on the floor and was also knocked down to the floor myself by people pushing through. That's where the dream ended. 

• 5 years later...
  • Global Mods

Dream from April 20, 2022: all the Reborn staff were staying at Matty's room in a hotel, and at one point Lin was going around the hotel absorbing people. First she would disguise herself as someone else, then approach starting a conversation about how Google paid for her to take a class. Then she would absorb them during the conversation. I sensed this happening with Matty, but it was taking a long time because Matty knew they were talking to Lin in disguise, and they baited her into an argument about Europe. (I think maybe Lin needed people to be in a certain emotional state to absorb them? and Matty was putting themself in a different emotional state to prevent absorption) I planned to leave the hotel, but went through Matty's fridge for a bottle of water first, because I was feeling dehydrated. On my way out of the hotel I planned to message Matty about me leaving, but accidentally messaged someone else who had the same avatar as Matty.

Dream from July 1, 2023: Jan's Pokemon Reborn team got overwritten by Ame's, and I spent an hour writing an essay about Jan/Ame's Azumarill. 

Dream from January 13, 2024: Reborn released a Gen 8 update and the Gen 8 legendaries were obtained by pouring a glass of any kind of milk except whole milk. Also, Ame ordered Enamorus from a delivery website IRL.