I present to you all a guy that lives life a on whim......

Shenzou

I present to you all a guy that lives life a on whim......

I probably should've done this a long time ago. My bad if I go and ramble for a really long time....

So.... Supppppppp Guys and Girls......

I'm Sven, I was really surprised this name wasn't taken on here when I registered, but yeah my actual name given to me by my mum and pop is Erick. It doesn't take a lot to figure out why I'm here. I like and played Pokemon games ever since since Pokemon Blue came out in the US back in 97. It led to me playing stuff like hacks and stuff so I eventually found this game and site after finding a play through of it in YouTube. I guess you can say the way I go about things in my life is according to my whims and feels. Cause of stuff like that its led me to taking serious and tense situations in a really nonchalant (I don't think I spelled that right) and sarcastic way.

A good example that happened to me in my senior year of high school (You can believe or you cannot disbelieve, I won't get mad if you don't believe) I got held up by 7 guys to steal one outdated iPhone 3GS that only had 8 gigs and was dropped about 267 times or so. I mean I know times are hard now but robbing some who has a 3GS that came out back in 2009 or so, like come on homie. And well pretty much guess that the head hancho told me to give up my phone or their going to kick my ass. And my response to the guy was pretty like this (in my best Irish accent impression, I don't know but an Irish accent just seems fitting for sarcasm) "Oh, really and here I thought you guys were here to give me a group hug and ask for my number". Kami must've really had a good feeling about me that day cause I didn't get punched in the face cause the guy had the same exact face I have when I see geometry and trigonometry. Long story short, I gave up my 3GS and about 6 months later I started studying and practicing Martial Arts not just cause of that incident but like if you had the time and put in the effort into literally becoming a badass and be able to taken down dude like twice your size wouldn't you. (Just a side not I'm only 5'9 and weigh 136 lbs, so yeah I'm pretty much outweighed by most people)

And yeah when I said the way I operate is off my whims and feels, basically what I mean is that I go and do things my way without really thinking. It's probably the reason why I'm so bad with relationships, I'm not that bad of guy when I'm in a relationship. I guess it's just that I enjoy atmosphere or the vibe I that's around me so I don't say much cause in my mind there are about 1000 different things to ruin the overall vibe or so. Yeah I guess that makes females that like me paranoid that I'm not interested and hence leading to how that section of my life is. And I'll say it now I really like anime and manga and pretty much Japanese culture in general, it's from that I want to live there, not just visit for 2 or 3 months. I mean live to the point and time that I become a little old man and die. It more or less works out in my head to the extent that I planned it to since I like Japanese cars makers like Nissan, Mazda, Toyota since my two favorite cars are a 1990 Mazda RX-7 Fc3s and a 1990 Nissan Silvia S13 If you guys don't know what those two cars look like or ever heard of them go to google, copy and paste the names and years of those cars and press enter cause if I keep talking about this I'll just lose you guys like little who spend too much time looking at the toy section in Target and lose sight of their parents.

I could keep going and talk about how I want to be a mechanic, own my own business, and make be involved with aftermarket companies that build cars like Mine's and Re Ameyiya, but I'll stop it here since people of the Internet don't like reading things that are too long unless you're a Tumblr user. Plus I'm typing this while I'm at working which I'm not really supposed to do, but I'm just scanning copies into a computer, so I can't really help it but be on the Internet. So if you read this what I could to be long introduction and glimpse into my head thing you deserve a cookie no a donut cause doesn't everyone love donuts. I mean I like donuts.

• Administrators

*reads entire thing*

"unless you're a tumblr user"

guilty :I

Anyway, that's quite an intro indeed. Welcome though!

Whimsicality isn't bad at all c:

I'm guilty in that sense except I don't really use tumblr anymore.

Got too lazy to use it...

Being whimsical is good, leaves me in an overall good mood.

And I don't like cheap bacon.

Besides I left my sanity a long time ago cause what's a monkey that can't play an accordion.

What is tumblr? I thought that was for pictures?

But yeah, even an expert would see the bad juju in taking on 7 guys at once. Continuous hit and tun tactics might work, but that's a thought experiment for another time.

Can't blame ya for all the interest in Japanese culture, I'm kinda the same way, though I wouldn't be sure exactly how long I'd really like to stay until I've actually been there for a while. I keep my mind open to lots of possibilities, good and bad.

Cheap bacon? I don't believe in the existence of bad bacon unless it's just too crunchy/burned.

Lovely to meet you. Your introduction was interesting to read! Looks like you share my interest in Japan. :) I also kind of want to hear your Irish accent now. Many welcomes and I hope you have a good time here.

but yeah my actual name given to me by my mum and pop is Erick.

nope_avi_high_resolution_by_wango911-d4j

Edited by Ikaru
yo' image be laggin' up the scrollin' bro