LF Fem Alolan Vulpix/Alolan Grimer/Honedge/Swinub Offering Rando Shinies

AzmaReyes

(Massively edited from original post for new team comp)

Hello, I've hit a wall in my current game so I'm doing up a breeding project to make a solid team for myself.  I'm looking for these Pokemon(Female), IV/Nature doesn't matter:

Alolan Vulpix (Possibly holding an Ice Stone? It'll be a while before I can reach one)

Alolan Grimer

Honedge

Swinub

Username: AzmaReyes

Random Shinies available for trade:

Foongus
Alolan Graveler
Grimer
2x Numel
Doduo (Named Clarence)

Carvanha

Phanpy

Bouffalant

2x Trubbish

Voltorb

Edited by AzmaReyes
Didn't wanna start a new topic

I have a shiny jolly Mankey you can have. His IVs aren't the greatest, only has defense at 31, and his ability is anger point. I'd like your shiny Meowth if you're interested ^.^

Name is fir3princ3ss in game.

Edit: Let me know when you're in game and I'll wait for the trade request.

Edited by fir3princ3ss

Bump for visibility ❤️

Changed original post for new breeding project.

Planned Team Comp: (Gonna Breed Myself An All Shiny Team!)

Garchomp

Alolan Ninetales

Sharpedo (HM Slave)

Alolan Muk

Talonflame

Aegislash

Edited by AzmaReyes
Clarity

1 hour ago, AzmaReyes said:

Bump for visibility ❤️

Changed original post for new breeding project.

Planned Team Comp: (All Shiny Hell Yeah!)

Garchomp

Alolan Ninetales

Sharpedo (HM Slave)

Alolan Muk

Talonflame

Aegislash

I have a flechling that is shiny if u need one

9 hours ago, AzmaReyes said:

Oh no, not shiny! Just female, i'm gonna breed a shiny. I wouldn't dare ask so much! ❤️

@Marquis I'll happily take it, what would you like off my list?

I have four of them with decent IVs. I see no problem in giving one of them to you. Sorry fell asleep last night shortly after offering it to you

Just now, AzmaReyes said:

No worries boss! I really appreciate it. Do you want to pick one of my random shines or want me to pick one for you?

Not interested in shinies really so anything you want to send my way is fine, however if you have any gen 7 Pokemon let me know

That would be grand, wild caught is just fine by me for the ones off my list at the top of the thread. Just as long as they are female so I can get to work breeding them for decent IV's and shiny.

Also I'm ready when you are! It's a Shiny Gible with a so-so IV's and a kinda poor nature...sorry I'm not as hardcore on this kinda thing as a lot of the other people around here!

6 minutes ago, AzmaReyes said:

That would be grand, wild caught is just fine by me for the ones off my list at the top of the thread. Just as long as they are female so I can get to work breeding them for decent IV's and shiny.

Also I'm ready when you are! It's a Shiny Gible with a so-so IV's and a kinda poor nature...sorry I'm not as hardcore on this kinda thing as a lot of the other people around here!

Okay if you give a few minutes after I'll round up anything on the list I can and breed what I don't want to give away

@AzmaReyes ready who will request? My user is Snorlax fyi

It's wonderful, I had one with the worst IV's and Modest of all things but it inspired me to do this shiny team. I had no idea at the time that Reborn had custom shiny sprites!

Do you have anyone else off my list that I can take off you? Gonna quote myself here:

Alolan Vulpix (Possibly holding an Ice Stone? It'll be a while before I can reach one)

Alolan Grimer

Honedge

Swinub

1 minute ago, AzmaReyes said:

It's wonderful, I had one with the worst IV's and Modest of all things but it inspired me to do this shiny team. I had no idea at the time that Reborn had custom shiny sprites!

Do you have anyone else off my list that I can take off you? Gonna quote myself here:

Alolan Grimer

Honedge

Swinub

Honedge, swinub have both for sure that you outright have. I have a Vulpix somewhere but need to breed it. Probably can catch the grimer though