Allow me to introduce myself

Des Teto

Hello there !

I've been hanging out in this forum for a while, spying everything you guys said and realized :"hey why not sharing some thoughts with these guys".

I'm a 24 years old french guy. My first game was Pokemon Red and despite not buying every gen, I made sure to keep up to Gamefreak announcements. I enjoy playing Showdown but I'm far from making any progress in any ladder. That is why I'd rather struggle against an unfair AI. 

One thing that stroke me about this game was the consistent writing, whether it was the main story or the random hobo in 7th street. If Reborn ever needs to be translated, I'd like to give a hand. Though I have no idea how Terra may sound in my language.

I have been playing since E15 but I just reached endgame recently. And god, Z-Conversion Porygon-Z and Mega-Pinsir are just broken. Can't wait to see my mons destroyed by next episode challenges.

See you guys soon !

Welcome to the forums Teto, hope you're enjoying the game and forums so far. I believe someone is starting to translate Reborn into different languages soon (I forgot what the name of the user is *derp*) so if you wanna help them then I'm sure you'll see them mention it. Nice to see you leave lurking status anyways!

Hello~ I'd love to translate too but I suck at that lul besides I dun know if any Japanese translation project going on... but I also heard of a French translation project sometime ago so hopefully searching around the forums will hit you up with that person~

Anyhow welcome 🍭