Handwriting! :D

Diana

So I dunno, but I think I've mentioned before that my handrwriting is absofuckinglutely horrible, at least in my eyes, and I was thinking, and so w/e. Besides, it's always interesting to see handwriting much better than mine.

So just take a picture of anything you've written, granted there's enough of it to see!

IMAG0064_zps94f47922.jpg

This is also the way I keep track of my League badges because Badges aren't updated often.

ef31a225939e426b9d39e5d.png

Yeah, my handwriting is not the best. Doesn't change the fact that I am the sexiest Reborn Champion though, and probably sexiest of the entire server. Second only to Hark. :)

pls understand I am joking

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure what to think about my hand writing since my mom and sister make fun of it but my boyfriend and RA like it.

attachicon.gifIMAG03711.jpg

the further to the right you go, the more it looks like your letters want to fall over.

And the only two movies on that list that I actually like enough to vouch for are 12 Angry Men and Inception (as much as inception is actually overhyped).

• 4 weeks later...