Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You get a quadra kill as Olaf and when finally catch that friggin Yasou who's eing through your minions and you reckless swing is just about to connect to finish him off YOUR LULU SUPPORT DECIDES TO AA AND STEALS THE KILL!

I was so salty after that T_T.......

You get a quadra kill as Olaf and when finally catch that friggin Yasou who's eing through your minions and you reckless swing is just about to connect to finish him off YOUR LULU SUPPORT DECIDES TO AA AND STEALS THE KILL!

tfw you should have demanded retribution

• 3 weeks later...

Tfw sat next to Jokasteve's (general manager of team liquid) on the bus back to my hotel in Disney and we had a nice conversation about the win they just got and showed me pictures of him and them with piglet and they let me fanboy to them and they were super nice.

Tfw sat next to Jokasteve's (general manager of team liquid) parents on the bus back to my hotel in Disney and we had a nice conversation about the win they just got and showed me pictures of him and them with piglet and they let me fanboy to them and they were super nice.

That's P awesome

I know that feel, I also had a Lulu support who sped her self up and took away my penta ;_;

tfw someone asks if you wanna switch roles, you say "no", then they respond by banning the champion you were gonna play, then someone else offers to switch with him but then he responds saying "nah, I love top." ._.''