That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

Yes Vayne. I failed to save you when you tumbled in front of the minions to tank a point blank Morgana snare. I am a terrible support. And the double kill I got you when we got back to lane, that was also because I'm a terrible support. It's okay though, I muted you so I only know you're screaming at me for something or other (srs, I just got you a double, WTF are you yelling at me for?) because Nasus is asking you to chill

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Vayne. I failed to save you when you tumbled in front of the minions to tank a point blank Morgana snare. I am a terrible support. And the double kill I got you when we got back to lane, that was also because I'm a terrible support. It's okay though, I muted you so I only know you're screaming at me for something or other (srs, I just got you a double, WTF are you yelling at me for?) because Nasus is asking you to chill

tfw you run into the stereotypical Vayne

TFW "Can't carry this team, Wu was good tho" - Ekko...

When Wu feeding riven was one of the two main reasons we lost (the other being the enemy team completely dominating vision. I tried, but one support can't fight four out of five people buying pinks)

TFW "Can't carry this team, Wu was good tho" - Ekko...

When Wu feeding riven was one of the two main reasons we lost (the other being the enemy team completely dominating vision. I tried, but one support can't fight four out of five people buying pinks)

Very true. TFW you can't hit skill shots for anything

That feel when you're losing and want to give up but your team's like "Let's go down fighting!"

TONDq.gif

There's always a chance for the enemy to throw. I can speak from experience in a game in which we were 0-14 at about 16 minutes in, and everyone on the enemy team would file into our base one by one to the point where they fed us enough to completely flip the game.

There's always a chance for the enemy to throw. I can speak from experience in a game in which we were 0-14 at about 16 minutes in, and everyone on the enemy team would file into our base one by one to the point where they fed us enough to completely flip the game.

idk when i played in lower elo i find that's the case more often but generally if the enemy is able to take 14 kills without you taking 1 under 20mins, that's generally a sign that surrendering might be a viable option, even if you do manage to bring the game back, you could already be done with another game in that time

but if we're talking about normals like in rotomfan's case, why not continue to play the game out, you're still learning something

but tfw worlds in 2 days ahhhhhhh i love esports

idk when i played in lower elo i find that's the case more often but generally if the enemy is able to take 14 kills without you taking 1 under 20mins, that's generally a sign that surrendering might be a viable option, even if you do manage to bring the game back, you could already be done with another game in that time

but if we're talking about normals like in rotomfan's case, why not continue to play the game out, you're still learning something

but tfw worlds in 2 days ahhhhhhh i love esports

tfw Championship Kalista finally comes out

TFW wanting to play League but still having homework to do.

Quickly followed by TFW playing League while still having homework to do.

tfw you are in college

tfw mystery skins give you two Harrowing skins. (Headmistress Fiora, and Zombie Ryze)

Edited by Avatar of Grima

tfw when ppl in champ select take advantage of u spelling a position wrong and saying that u didnt call the position -_- thats like the same thing as the teacher saying idk CAN u go to the bathroom when you say can i go to the bathroom.