That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to think I'm cursed with promos. I have gotten one game away like 10 times and lost every single time. I win every other ranked game fine. Get me one game away from promos? Always lose it.

tfw your blitzcrank pull in the enemy tank in a teamfight.

> Hi Sej. *aced*

tfw you're low on health and the enemy nidalee throws a spear at you, but then the allied yasuo flashes in and uses wind wall to protect you at the last second. Freaking Hero.

I don't know why it bothers me so much, but my Jinx play has been suffering severely, and I'm not quite sure what happened. I mean, I'll get the occasional game where I'll sweep the enemy team, but now I'm just getting average or even below average scores.

Might have to pick up Kog'maw again. I've always loved that little creature. Also to show up the few people who are playing him strictly after seeing his recent appearances in the LCS.

He's not exactly a meta pick, but I know damn well that champion's potential. It's funny to watch tanks wonder where their health bars went with all the percentage health damage he dishes out. He's also one of those champs that I can pick back up after a month or two of not playing him and still dominate with.

Getting real tired of the Fiora mains who complain about lack of vision and "how fed nasus is on farm" when they haven't contributed to any vision, nor have they even attempted to freeze lane.