That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda want to queue up with high golds and plats so I can attempt to improve my play the best way I learn.

Look for the flaws in how people at your level play. Then, look at your own flaws. Assess how you can fix it, and go from there. Don't put the burden of carrying on yourself. Play your game the best you can, and the rest will follow.

I just found this thread, and honestly can't relate to any of it.

TFW you're a Gold+ player and everyone always seems to be super chill and nice. Even when you play with your Diamond friend(s)

That feel when 6 game loss streak, and your last 10 games have you at a 2-8 record.

But the two won were an Irelia game at 10/3/12 and a Blitz game at 1/2/14, so that was nice at least. But augh this streak hurts. ;~;

That feel when 6 game loss streak, and your last 10 games have you at a 2-8 record.

But the two won were an Irelia game at 10/3/12 and a Blitz game at 1/2/14, so that was nice at least. But augh this streak hurts. ;~;

Think of the streak like a steak. Take a look at it, analyze it, and knowing you, it will be gone in a second.

tfw fed enemy poppy

tfw jungling and warding river as to not to get inva-(HIIIIIKUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!)

tfw you're actually holding your own pretty well against gold and platinum level players even tho you're still lv 27

the felling of not knowing what the ***** anyone is talking about...

the feeling when you know your team is going to crush an npc and it one shots a pokemon with a type advantage. *closes eyes. breathes deeply.*

LoL is League of Legends. Everything here is League of Legends related.