stuck againt crawly

gryson

any tips on how to defeat him on intense

what pokemon are good to counter him

i don't have the best team but i love the pokemon

lycanrock day, primarina, pachirisu, scolipede, decidueye and skrelp

roselia, espeon, hariyama in the pc

I don't even remember what he has anymore except for maybe Yanmega. Every version from 6 to now I one shot this guy though, I'll throw at ya would I would try to use. Would help if you listed the moves of your pokemon.

Lycanroc was the one I used as well, pretty much just spamming rock slide all the time. Pachirisu with it sounds good as a pair, I mean you must have nuzzle on it, no? Keep hitting it as a priority. Super fang or electro ball in the meantime if you don't need healing, use Pachirisu slot for healing if it keeps tanking hits.

Never used Decidueye but it looks good too. I'd start with ominous wind if you have it. Brave bird otherwise sounds good, feather dance too. Rain is also up, Primarina can probably deal good damage before going down. Lets say it has hyper voice so it doesn't mess you up along the way.

The ones in the box should stay in the box. No idea if you can get that Growlithe before the gym battle, it would help out a lot.  Evolve that Skrelp (if you're capped and have rare candies, use them) so it serves more purpose than just taking a hit while you're healing. Perhaps Oricorio can help being a flying type and all.

Hopefully you can use something from this, good luck yo

have you caught any shadow pokemon up until that point? there were a few decent ones you could obtain that could help against crawly also there is a few decent flying types u could obtain by that point albeit may require a bit of backtracking (fletchinder/talonflame in sheridan for starters)

crawly starts with galvantula in the rain, so thunder is a ohko to all flying and water type pokemon...

i catched all the shadow pokemon up to this point, but haven't trained one of them

First turn you should try to kill that galvantula. Keep in mind that most of the times the AI will hit your weaker pokemon, so even though I had a seismitoad and that Galvantula knows Giga drain I never got hit because it always tried to hit seaking. Once Galvantula is away you can start to sweep with the water team