Ask the Ikaru!

Ikaru

1. What is your full name? (alias full name)

2. How many stuffed animals do you own?

3. One charity organization you think is worthy of your money?

4. Favorite zoo animal?

5. If you could fly anywhere around the world, where would you want to fly to and why?

6. Shoe size?

7. Favorite School Subject?

8. Have you ever eaten at the Costco food court?

9. Favorite pizza topping?

10. What kind of laundry soap do you buy?

11. Do you like to take pictures?

12. Favorite child -hood toy?

13. Favorite novel/book?

14. Do you like to go on nature walks?

15. Pepsi or Coke?

16. What TV character inspires you?

17. Did you watch the 2011 Miss American Pageant?

18. Blockbuster or Netflix?

19. Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers?

20. If you were trapped on a deserted island for 60 nights and 60 days, what 5 items would you take with you?

21. Do you have children? If so how many? How old are they?

22. What kind of car/truck do you drive?

23. Ultimate dream vacation?

24. Favorite Disney character?

25. When is your birthday?

26. Have you been to college? If so what did you major in?

27. Chocolate or Vanilla?

28. Ever been to Washington DC?

29. Favorite wild animal?

30. Are we there yet?

31. Favorite clothing brand?

32. Do you like to cook?

33. Favorite household chore if any?

34. Are you bored yet?

35. How did you hear about swap bot?

36. Did you have a good News Years? What did you do to celebrate it?

37. Favorite season?

38. Do you have a nickname? If so what is it?

39. Your best friend’s name?

40. Pizza or spaghetti?

41. Enchiladas or burritos?

42. Do you have any tattoos?

43. Wide ruled or college ruled paper?

44. Sears or JC Penny?

45. Ever been to California?

46. What TV show from your child hood would you like to see come back on the air?

47. Body wash or bar soap?

48. What kind of computer do you have?

49. Smart phone or regular phone?

50. Do you need new furniture?

51. Where do you buy groceries at?

52. Where do you buy clothes at?

53. Ever had a pillow fight?

54. Did your parents give you a car at the age of 16?

55. Ever been in a car accident?

56. Do you drink?

57. Do you smoke?

58. Ever been to Detroit, Michigan?

59. Ever been to Alaska?

60. What are you afraid of?

61. What is your weakest link?

62. Bikini or one piece swim suits?

63. Ever been skinny dipping?

64. Have you ever worked at McDonalds?

65. Rain or Snow?

66. Favorite comedy movie?

67. Favorite action flick?

68. Do you like chick flicks?

69. Cookies or brownies?

70. Do you use a bath robe?

71. Scrunchies or hair ties?

72. Hotel or Motel?

73. Do you believe laughter is the best medicine?

74. Do you like buffet restaurants?

75. What would you do if suddenly the whole computer system world crashed?

76. What do you think will happen in December 2012?

77. Are you bored yet???

78. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?

79. Spongebob or Patrick?

80. Lightning MCQueen or Tow Mater?

81. What the heck?

82. Advil or Tylenol?

83. If you could change one thing about the world today what would it be?

84. How many pen pals do you have?

85. What magazines do you read?

86. Favorite author?

87. What radio stations do you listen to?

88. Do you remember the 80s era well? Did you like it?

89. Flintstones or the Jetsons?

90. What have you done to make a difference in someone’s life?

91. VHS or DVD?

92. Have you ever been to jail?

93. Favorite board game?

94. Do you play games on pogo?

95. How much wood does a wood chuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would?

96. How much is that Doggie in the Window?

97. Did Grandma really get run over by a reindeer?

98. Did you make any New Years Resolutions?

99. Where were you in 1999?

100. Whats next for Ikaru?

• Administrators

what should i ask you about?

Anything you want to know!

Why do you always feel the need to justify everything you do?

Doesn't everyone...?

To answer, because with a solidified reason to do something, I'm more inclined to go through with it as opposed to, well, not.

i.e. deciding to go to a LIGHTS concert the day before because I love her; not going to an anime con months in advance because I don't really care

^This.

Why do you seem to depress yourself?

Also how do you feel about me doing AP on hit Varus mid and going 8/3 against Kat <<

Because the way I think tends to go from bad to worse- I'm sure Ame has a technical term for it but I always think of the worst so I'm either right, or pleasantly surprised. Or, well, my train of thought just hates me, because I draw the slightest negative connections out of nowhere, usually. OR MAYBE I LIKE BEING SAD OKAY I DON'T KNOW STOP HASSLING ME

I didn't think it existed but that had to be a bad Katarina or something because how is that even possible she exists to kill your kind

Why do you deny your squidiness?

Because it was an inside joke with the friend who made it my nickname and idk I never really liked it but I very much liked said friend

Do you enjoy rainy days?

Definitely, especially when it gets really cold afterward

ikaroooo

y is it tat we both r socially awkward penguins n liek muzic sooo much???

Why don't we talk ;_;

You said it yourself, socially awkward.

Also timezones suck.

1. What is your full name? (alias full name) Michael McGlynn and um aside from Ikaru Kazuna none of my "aliases" even have full names...

2. How many stuffed animals do you own? I'll say none simply because I'd have to look really hard to find any

3. One charity organization you think is worthy of your money? What money?

4. Favorite zoo animal? Penguins!

5. If you could fly anywhere around the world, where would you want to fly to and why? I have no idea because anywhere I'd go would either be nothing special or it'd be to see someone which would make me look like a creep

6. Shoe size? 10.5

7. Favorite School Subject? Is "Lunch" still an applicable answer? No? Fine, science. Particularly physics and/or astronomy

8. Have you ever eaten at the Costco food court? Nope

9. Favorite pizza topping? If you don't count cheese probably just pepperoni, I'm boring like that

10. What kind of laundry soap do you buy? Taking this super literally- I don't buy it at all

11. Do you like to take pictures? Sometimes, unless you mean having pictures taken of me, in which case not really but hey whatever gets me a new profile picture

12. Favorite child -hood toy? Discounting the game consoles I have now, probably legos or those hot wheels track things that you put together; do they even exist anymore????

13. Favorite novel/book? I don't read as much as I should but in terms of full series...es... I liked the Dragons of Deltora series (or at least the four I read) and they're where my favorite alt names come from (Veritas, Fortuna, Honora, etc)

14. Do you like to go on nature walks? I used to, when such a thing was possible. If it still was, sure.

15. Pepsi or Coke? My mom only ever buys Pepsi but I'll take either one I don't really care

16. What TV character inspires you? Um I don't watch TV like at all so I couldn't answer that if I tried

17. Did you watch the 2011 Miss American Pageant? No

18. Blockbuster or Netflix? I have not once used Netflix and I always rented games from Blockbuster as a kid so that's an easy answer

19. Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers? cheese pls

20. If you were trapped on a deserted island for 60 nights and 60 days, what 5 items would you take with you? Stuff I don't care about because I'd never make it that long by myself

21. Do you have children? If so how many? How old are they? No, none, 0

22. What kind of car/truck do you drive? I don't drive

23. Ultimate dream vacation? Never thought about it. Probably somewhere cold and/or snowy that isn't going to kill me Actually, no, my dream vacation wouldn't be a where; it would just depend on whether or not I would be with someone special to me

24. Favorite Disney character? Sora

25. When is your birthday? November 14th

26. Have you been to college? If so what did you major in? I thought the point of asking questions would be to find new things you didn't know; no I haven't been to college yet

27. Chocolate or Vanilla? It doesn't matter if you're black or white

28. Ever been to Washington DC? I've seen it for sure but idk if I've ever directly been there; probably not

29. Favorite wild animal? Wolfies or some kind of bird maybe???

30. Are we there yet? Do I look like Ice Cube to you?

31. Favorite clothing brand? I don't pay attention to that

32. Do you like to cook? Uh sometimes if I know how to

33. Favorite household chore if any? I only ever really do dishes and take out the trash

34. Are you bored yet? Nop

35. How did you hear about swap bot? About what???

36. Did you have a good News Years? What did you do to celebrate it? Are you from the future? Because I haven't done anything yet since it isn't even midnight, nor am I going to

37. Favorite season? Winter!

38. Do you have a nickname? If so what is it? Mike, Squid, Silva, Ikaru

39. Your best friend’s name? It's a trap

40. Pizza or spaghetti? Pizza

41. Enchiladas or burritos? Burritos just to make Nicky cringe

42. Do you have any tattoos? No

43. Wide ruled or college ruled paper? College ruled

44. Sears or JC Penny? You ain't know about dat wal-mart life son

45. Ever been to California? Yep

46. What TV show from your child hood would you like to see come back on the air? Invader ZIM!

47. Body wash or bar soap? Body Wash I guess

48. What kind of computer do you have? ASUS X53E laptop

49. Smart phone or regular phone? Uh, well, I have a smart phone but if it sends text messages I don't care what it is

50. Do you need new furniture? Nope

51. Where do you buy groceries at? Um any given store nearby where groceries are sold?

52. Where do you buy clothes at? Um any given store nearby where clothes are sold?

53. Ever had a pillow fight? Not really, no

54. Did your parents give you a car at the age of 16? I'm 20 and I still don't have my permit

55. Ever been in a car accident? Nop

56. Do you drink? No

57. Do you smoke? No

58. Ever been to Detroit, Michigan? Maybe just on the way to somewhere else between flights

59. Ever been to Alaska? No

60. What are you afraid of? Unknown things, because this, in the right context, includes darkness, bugs (mostly spiders qqqqq), and well, overall things I'm uncertain of

61. What is your weakest link? Sometimes I feel like this heart anchor only weighs me down...

62. Bikini or one piece swim suits? No?

63. Ever been skinny dipping? Nope

64. Have you ever worked at McDonalds? Nope

65. Rain or Snow? No- oh, wait, this is a question I can answer- SNOW <3333

66. Favorite comedy movie? im just going to skip the movie questions

67. Favorite action flick?

68. Do you like chick flicks?

69. Cookies or brownies? Wow that's a tough question really um cookies!

70. Do you use a bath robe? Typically already dressed before I leave the bathroom, so no

71. Scrunchies or hair ties? ... there's a difference?

72. Hotel or Motel? Dunno, probably based on how likely I am to die overnight rather than just whether it's a hotel or motel

73. Do you believe laughter is the best medicine? It can be

74. Do you like buffet restaurants? Not really

75. What would you do if suddenly the whole computer system world crashed? i dont want to think about that

76. What do you think will happen in December 2012? Christmas and New Years!

77. Are you bored yet??? Yes but this isn't why

78. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? They're both kind of annoying but because of Kingdom Hearts Mickey wins

79. Spongebob or Patrick? Squidward

80. Lightning MCQueen or Tow Mater? Lightning because reminds me of FFXIII

81. What the heck? Yes

82. Advil or Tylenol? Sleep

83. If you could change one thing about the world today what would it be? I have no idea

84. How many pen pals do you have? None

85. What magazines do you read? None

86. Favorite author? Obligatory J.K. Rowling or maybe Emily Rodda because idk any other authors

87. What radio stations do you listen to? Youtube

88. Do you remember the 80s era well? Did you like it? Yeah, Madonna and I were best friends

89. Flintstones or the Jetsons? Jetsons

90. What have you done to make a difference in someone’s life? Let them tell you; I just be me

91. VHS or DVD? I still have the older Pokemon movies on VHS so there's that

92. Have you ever been to jail? Ha

93. Favorite board game? I remember Candy Land and Life because they were both so colorful

94. Do you play games on pogo? If you mean the website that's my mom's territory

95. How much wood does a wood chuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would? The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.

Some say it depends on three factors:

• The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.

• The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.

• The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck

Others say:

• The woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he wanted!
  • "Sixteen and 1/2 board feet a day- except on Groundhog's Day since groundhog is another name for woodchuck."- This answer is according to no less an authority than the 'Junior Woodchucks Guidebook', a publication often consulted by Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck and referred to yet again by them in answering this very same question.
  • How Chuck Norris got involved-A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.
  • None because a wood chuck cannot chuck wood!
  • Approximately 3.9675 pounds every 5.6843 seconds. So there.
  • 2.865 lbs every 11.3686 Seconds?
  • As much as he needed to be satisfied.
  • It could chuck a lot. But it definitely couldn't chuck Chuck Norris.
  • A group of people actually did a study on this. None of the woodchucks ate any wood planks so they never upchucked it but some of them chucked them (threw them) at people.
  • During my study of Woodchuck I came to the conclusion that woodchucks don't chuck wood but only drink beer.
  • However, this beer can frequently motivate them towards actions that can closely resemble the chucking of wood.
  • A woodchuck will only chuck certain wood, likely that which is found in their natural, prairie habitat. Therefore, the lack of trees on the prairie is quite closely related to the chucking of wood performed by these wood-chucking woodchucks.
  • Since it is the same animal as the Groundhog, should we not instead ask : how much ground would a groundhog hog if a groundhog would hog ground.
  • The above is pretty goood, but I think that the groundhog would be hogging sod.
  • 315g. This was an estimate done in a book of useless trivia.
  • A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck - if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  • About as many good cookies a good cook could cook, if a good cook could cook cookies good.
  • About as many boards as the bored Mongol hordes would hoard if the bored Mongol hordes did hoard boards in gourds.
  • He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, he would, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  • If he could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck as much as he could!
  • If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would and should chuck wood. But if woodchucks can't chuck wood, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck wood. Though were I a woodchuck, and I chucked wood, I would chuck wood with the best woodchucks that chucked wood.
  • If a woodchuck could chuck wood, then s/he'd chuck all the wood, s/he'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  • It would chuck the amount of wood equal to the seashells that sweet Suzy Shoreham sells by the seashore divided by how many primary pickled peppers Peter Piper picks.
  • One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore he cut.
  • It might depend on how many female woodchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the woodchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.
  • Some maintain that woodchucks could not and would not chuck wood at all.
  • It depends on how good his dentures are!
  • A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But unfortunately, woodchucks do not chuck wood.
  • About 5.72 fluid litres of wood
  • About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.
  • Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more would than a woodchuck.
  • If the woodchuck's name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the wood that it wants to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be for it.
  • Due to the average size of a woodchuck and the general density of wood (not including cork [which is actually bark]) if a woodchuck could chuck wood it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the woodchuck is functioning correctly.
  • Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3. However, Chuck Norris' awesome roundhouse kick declares that all decimal points cannot be used in formulas such as this, and so it must be rounded to the final solution of 69 units of wood.

Pick your poison.

96. How much is that Doggie in the Window? There is no doggie

97. Did Grandma really get run over by a reindeer? Yep. Didn't you watch the animated Christmas special?

98. Did you make any New Years Resolutions? Not yet, and I don't really know what they would be anyway

99. Where were you in 1999? Depends on the perspective. I was in 1999 in 1999 if we're talking based on time, but for you normal folk I was actually still up north in Pennsylvania, but a wee lad, who would then move to Florida two years later.

100. Whats next for Ikaru? Same thing we do every day, Pinky.

I figured I'd leave a few questions myself. So, Here goes~

1. In your time here on Reborn how has it personally to you, Impacted your life in any way?

2. Do you ever feel like you have been a good figure to others lives in your time here?

3. What is your favorite activities/hobbies?

4. How do you feel about the people here on reborn?

5. What is your favorite book?

6. How come you deem yourself 'socially awkward' when everytime we have talked, We've made extremely decent conversation?

7. Is there anything you are afraid of? If so, May I ask what? (Don't have to answer if it is too personal)

8. In your own thoughts, Mind if I ask what you think of me individually as well? (Always more than welcome to message me that one...)

9. How come you don't ever really battle much anymore when I hear you are actually very good?

10. What is your absolute favorite artist/band and why?

• Administrators

I figured I'd leave a few questions myself. So, Here goes~

1. In your time here on Reborn how has it personally to you, Impacted your life in any way?

Ame's done a lot for me actually, and I guess some of the friends I made are all pretty cool people. The league was super fun in season one, too, so there's that. Ask any of the older members about Titania and I and they'll probably be able to tell you about an interesting story c:

2. Do you ever feel like you have been a good figure to others lives in your time here?

Like I said above, that's something you'd have to ask the others in question; I've just been myself.

3. What is your favorite activities/hobbies?

Sitting at my computer all day and all night, occasionally listening to music or playing LoL/MapleStory

Alternatively I actually used to love drawing but I don't do it anymore... I think have a post somewhere in that Art! thread if you're curious

4. How do you feel about the people here on reborn?

Half of you drive me crazy, a little under half of you are pretty okay, and the rest are people I don't know what I'd do without, or would at least be different had I not met them

5. What is your favorite book?

Like I said above, I don't actually read as much as maybe I should, but it'd probably be one of these if it wouldn't be an obligatory Harry Potter book or something.

http://www.goodreads...gons-of-deltora

6. How come you deem yourself 'socially awkward' when everytime we have talked, We've made extremely decent conversation?

In person I probably wouldn't be able to look directly at you while talking to you, or if I could, I probably wouldn't say much.

It's why Kuro and I haven't met in person yet.

Yes.

That's the only reason.

Definitely.

7. Is there anything you are afraid of? If so, May I ask what? (Don't have to answer if it is too personal)

"Unknown things, because this, in the right context, includes darkness, bugs (mostly spiders qqqqq), and well, overall things I'm uncertain of"

8. In your own thoughts, Mind if I ask what you think of me individually as well? (Always more than welcome to message me that one...)

You're super nice and I'm glad I managed to give you a reason to stay on Reborn (along with Ame and whoever else, of course) and I have to give you tons of credit for not giving up on LoL yet.

You're certainly not in the group of people that drives me crazy, at least. And I feel like I should say sorry for, well, reasons that you know that don't need to be openly explained here.

9. How come you don't ever really battle much anymore when I hear you are actually very good?

It's no fun always winning.

In seriousness, because I only really battle when I make new teams to try them out, and whenever someone directly asks while I'm doing absolutely nothing else.

I'm rarely ever actually doing nothing else. It also depends on the person too, I guess. My skill comes from experience though; I'm not actually that good simply because I just use whatever I want to as opposed to things that are considered "viable" or just overall good.

10. What is your absolute favorite artist/band and why?

I cannot answer this. You're asking me to choose between my metaphorical children and I don't think they'd like that.

EDIT: oh. hi Mael.

Where did this come from?

And who is Christina Vee, besides apparently the voice for Riven?

Answering these two together because related:

I found this, and saw Cristina's comment on the video, went to her channel and noticed other things she did, and then that song; I knew the original version so naturally I wanted to hear that one.

What are your top 5 (or so) favorite personas?

Horus, Phoenix, Helel, Yoshitsune, Loki, Jiraiya and obligatory Izanagi-no-Okami

More than 5 but, you know.

Favorite drink?

Whatever I can drink at the moment; I like Iced Tea a lot though

EDIT: whoops I said Izanami instead of Izanagi, fixed

• Administrators

Alternatively I actually used to love drawing but I don't do it anymore... I think have a post somewhere in that Art! thread if you're curious

...wait, what? I don't remember anything like this. Why did you stop?

Would you be jealous if I told you I've seen two free shows that LIGHTS put on?

What is so special about Mismagius?

You were a season 1 champ, why not go after season 2?

Why do you take that abuse from Phoenix?

Do you find it somewhat ironic that when I tried to type Hori into my phone, AutoCorrect changes it to "Whore"?

How tired are you of you being called Squid?

• Administrators

Would you be jealous if I told you I've seen two free shows that LIGHTS put on?

That's pretty awesome but I don't get jealous easily

What is so special about Mismagius?

My favorite two Pokemon in Gen II (the generation I started with) were Misdreavus and Sneasel; Gen IV did so much for both of them with evolutions and mechanics changes so I'm really glad they're actually useful now.

Also purple's my favorite color. Missy is actually the reason behind that, now that I think about it.

You were a season 1 champ, why not go after season 2?

It was fun once, but it took forever and I never put together a team for S2, although I did battle Aya a couple times with my standard team- I won but never added the badge and really I just use my trainer card to look pretty now.

Why do you take that abuse from Phoenix?

Probably the same reason Horizon tolerates me.

Also I can just as easily be a jerk in return, so it ain't no thang

Do you find it somewhat ironic that when I tried to type Hori into my phone, AutoCorrect changes it to "Whore"?

Not really; in fact I'm sure that's kind of an insult to her.

How tired are you of you being called Squid?

It's not actually that annoying; I definitely prefer "Squid" over "Mikey" at least, but there's still a few people I don't mind calling me that.

...uh...oops. I was actually still kinda drunk from last night/this morning when I typed that. Sorry...