My questions after V10 (Spoiler*)

Kikss

Spoiler

So I think I´m writing down some of the unsolved questions i have, after i finished V10. 

1. Still the questions what exactly Team Xen is planning/whats Madame X´goal

2. Who are the 2 guys in GDC who were dressed as the player and his mother and what do they want?

3. Why did Adam and Valerie loose their memory?

4. Who is Crescent really and why did she give Nim this task?

5. Why do we take part at the Tornament in GDC?

6. Who is Nymeria (is she spelled like this)? I feel she´s pretty important for the story from now on

7. What happens to Anju/Angie that she gets that bad :3

8. Why doesnt the Main Charakter die after Melanies Yveltal attacks him/her?

9. How is this whole Maria/Marianette/Melia thing going on?

Well that are some of my questions i have for the next few Versions, anyone else has some questions i missed? :P

Edited by Kikss
missing text

1: idk

2:idk

3: cressent did something

4:idk maybe she is the real evil?

5:obviously cassandra did it

6:she was a leader of that group that defend avium and own blacksteeple castle. and maybe her death was the reason angie went insane?

7:^

8:something about being the interceptor we dont know what it actually mean so far

9: im not really sure but this is one my theory melia, mariannette, and that princess melanie was it? , i think they are all the same but from different timeline. i also think madam X is marrianette when she's a adult. when she talk about her mother it look like she was talking about andriad wife. and if you remember during the very beginning madam X go save her maybe to change her future? so she can become melia? idk

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Kikss said:
  Hide contents

So I think I´m writing down some of the unsolved questions i have, after i finished V10. 

1. Still the questions what exactly Team Xen is planning/whats Madame X´goal

2. Who are the 2 guys in GDC who were dressed as the player and his mother and what do they want?

3. Why did Adam and Valerie loose their memory?

4. Who is Crescent really and why did she give Nim this task?

5. Why do we take part at the Tornament in GDC?

6. Who is Nymeria (is she spelled like this)? I feel she´s pretty important for the story from now on

7. What happens to Anju/Angie that she gets that bad :3

8. Why doesnt the Main Charakter die after Melanies Yveltal attacks him/her?

9. How is this whole Maria/Marianette/Melia thing going on?

Well that are some of my questions i have for the next few Versions, anyone else has some questions i missed? :P

Spoiler

1. This is unknown still, but Melia seems to think it's bringing back Storm-9. We at the very least know that Madame X wants Melia's power for something. 

2. Cosmia and Comet are the ones disguised as us, and I'm pretty sure they're affiliated with Team Xen. 

3. Crescent did something to Adam and Val (and presumably Saki) but we don't know what or why. 

4. Crescent is still super mysterious, but this task of Nims actually seems pretty out of place with the rest of Crescents actions. 

5. We've been mysteriously signed up externally, and thus the tournament must be some kind of trap or front for something else. 

6. As above, Nymeria was the leader of the protectors of Aevium, along with Angie, Vivian and someone else who I don't remember their name.

7. Indraid did some kind of 'conversion' on her at some point in the past it seems.  details unclear

8. as above, we're apparently someone/thing called the "Interceptor", whatever that means.

9. Unknown currently, But Melia/Maria/Marianette/Melanie and possibly Madame X are all connected in some way.

4 hours ago, maguslucis said:

Hide contents

1: idk

2:idk

3: cressent did something

4:idk maybe she is the real evil?

5:obviously cassandra did it

6:she was a leader of that group that defend avium and own blacksteeple castle. and maybe her death was the reason angie went insane?

7:^

8:something about being the interceptor we dont know what it actually mean so far

9: im not really sure but this is one my theory melia, mariannette, and that princess melanie was it? , i think they are all the same but from different timeline. i also think madam X is marrianette when she's a adult. when she talk about her mother it look like she was talking about andriad wife. and if you remember during the very beginning madam X go save her maybe to change her future? so she can become melia? idk

3 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. This is unknown still, but Melia seems to think it's bringing back Storm-9. We at the very least know that Madame X wants Melia's power for something. 

2. Cosmia and Comet are the ones disguised as us, and I'm pretty sure they're affiliated with Team Xen. 

3. Crescent did something to Adam and Val (and presumably Saki) but we don't know what or why. 

4. Crescent is still super mysterious, but this task of Nims actually seems pretty out of place with the rest of Crescents actions. 

5. We've been mysteriously signed up externally, and thus the tournament must be some kind of trap or front for something else. 

6. As above, Nymeria was the leader of the protectors of Aevium, along with Angie, Vivian and someone else who I don't remember their name.

7. Indraid did some kind of 'conversion' on her at some point in the past it seems.  details unclear

8. as above, we're apparently someone/thing called the "Interceptor", whatever that means.

9. Unknown currently, But Melia/Maria/Marianette/Melanie and possibly Madame X are all connected in some way.

Spoiler

I'm pretty skeptical of the whole "Melia is related to Madame X" theory because Melia and her inter-dimensional relatives have a thing for shiny mons, but Madame X does not. The only issue with this is that Melanie had an Yveltal as Madame X did, but again we don't know if this was shiny as we did not see it in battle. Also, Madame X would likely have unlocked Melia's powers by that stage of her life, even though she is powerful in her own right. I have no idea who she is, but I'm curious to find out.

Spoiler

Well, Maria didn't have any shiny pokemon on her team (in V9, anyways), so i don't think that's a valid reason to debunk anything. Similarly, Mimikyu, Hapi, and Fortitude all showed up in their shiny colors when they appeared in the overworld, whereas Melanie's yveltal (whyyyy?!) looked as normal as an avian death god can look. 

Now, I don't really believe that Madame X is another variant of Melia myself, given what she says at the beginning of the game, but there's enough shenaniganry going on at this point where it's could potentially be possible that it's the case. Guess that's an answer for a later day...

Spoiler

I feel like that team xen is rejuvenation co ( the one that wants to repopulate the other region) because in the episode when u go back in time, u see a woman trying to kill herself and her daughter with the meteor, then u find out that the meteor contains deoxys. After u beat the deoxys and u all leave, the daughter is still there and asked to be deoxy's friend, the little girl there bears a resemblance to that team xen admin (the purple haired one) and team xen also has a lot of knockoff deoxys, so we could assume that team xen is or related to rejuvenation co

19 minutes ago, Will69 said:
  Hide contents

I feel like that team xen is rejuvenation co ( the one that wants to repopulate the other region) because in the episode when u go back in time, u see a woman trying to kill herself and her daughter with the meteor, then u find out that the meteor contains deoxys. After u beat the deoxys and u all leave, the daughter is still there and asked to be deoxy's friend, the little girl there bears a resemblance to that team xen admin (the purple haired one) and team xen also has a lot of knockoff deoxys, so we could assume that team xen is or related to rejuvenation co

well the little girl is the admin of team xen. i mean i dont believe in it's just a coincidence that they have the same name anastasia 

• Global Mods

On the whole Madame X/ Melia possible connection, It seems the power thing isn't consistant across them. i.e Melanie also wanted Melia's power, same as M.X does. I don't think she's necessarily a version of melia like Melanie is, but there seems to be at least some connection