SPOILERS! Puzzle help in episode 10 SPOILERS! [SOLVED]

Rainlove

Spoiler

I'm at the point where Flora and I are stuck in this dimension where I have to make Darklight Mirror. I've been trying to figure things out the past 2 hours. I've done everything the scattered notes said, but still the machine is not working.

1). Activate machine

2). Gather black shard ore

3). Put it in furnance for smelting, and obtain black shard

4). Press buttons in this order

Red, Blue, Green, Red, Red, Take out black shard ore, blue, purple, gold, green, red, green, green, blue, gold, purple, blue, gold

5). Put black shard in machine.

Then the operation fails! I've done everything the notes said but still not working! What am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

I'm at the point where Flora and I are stuck in this dimension where I have to make Darklight Mirror. I've been trying to figure things out the past 2 hours. I've done everything the scattered notes said, but still the machine is not working.

1). Activate machine

2). Gather black shard ore

3). Put it in furnance for smelting, and obtain black shard

4). Press buttons in this order

Red, Blue, Green, Red, Red, Take out black shard ore, blue, purple, gold, green, red, green, green, blue, gold, purple, blue, gold

5). Put black shard in machine.

Then the operation fails! I've done everything the notes said but still not working! What am I doing wrong?

Spoiler

I am at the same point... Couldn't hanle this damn puzzle,,,

I only find out that there are more hidden(behind the bookshelves and in the stones) secrets with more color information, but sadly that was in the end to much for my brain...

Spoiler

This is what I understand from the notices and it makes no sense for me^^

That in () are the hidden messages, the rest is from the others

(Gold after putting the Ore in the furnace)
(purple and green after first time hitting gold)
1st press red
2nd press blue
(2* purple after hitting blue fo first time)
(after 3 times purple --> red, green, blue)
3rd press green
4th press red
5th press red
7th press blue
(hit red and take the Ore out of the furnace
blue purple gold red)
8th press purple
9th press gold
10th press green
11th press red
(12th should be green)
(13th red)
14th press blue
15th press gold
16th press purple
(17th blue)
(18th final gold)

Take Black Shard out of the furnace after hit red 3 times(should be the 6th pressed button)

3 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:
  Hide contents

This is what I understand from the notices and it makes no sense for me^^

That in () are the hidden messages, the rest is from the others

(Gold after putting the Ore in the furnace)
(purple and green after first time hitting gold)
1st press red
2nd press blue
(2* purple after hitting blue fo first time)
(after 3 times purple --> red, green, blue)
3rd press green
4th press red
5th press red
7th press blue
(hit red and take the Ore out of the furnace
blue purple gold red)
8th press purple
9th press gold
10th press green
11th press red
(12th should be green)
(13th red)
14th press blue
15th press gold
16th press purple
(17th blue)
(18th final gold)

Take Black Shard out of the furnace after hit red 3 times(should be the 6th pressed button)

Spoiler

This has to be one of the hardest puzzles ever. I'm so confused right now lol

Spoiler

Thanks to @HellBoyOnEarth, he finally found out the order. It's exactly like this for anyone.

First, put Black shard ore in machine, then press Red, blue, green, red, red, remove ore from furnace, blue, purple, gold, green, red, green, red, blue, gold, purple, blue, gold. Then press small red button. You'll obtain Darklight Mirror.

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

what is the use of Darklight Mirror?

Spoiler

You connect it to a gem which lets you travel different dimensions inside Darclight Cave.

1. Reset the puzzle.

2. Put the ore in the furnace.

3. Leave in furnace.

Now: Red (1st)

Blue (1st)

Green (1st)

Red (2nd)

Red (3rd)

4. Take out furnace.

Blue (2nd)

Purple (1st)

Gold (1st)

Green (2nd)

Red (4th)

Green (3rd)

Red (5th)

Blue (3rd)

Godl (2nd)

Purple (2nd)

Blue (4th)

Gold (3rd)

Put the ore in the machine on the left.

That's all. Hopefully that will help you guys ;)

50 minutes ago, Sayia said:

1. Reset the puzzle.

2. Put the ore in the furnace.

3. Leave in furnace.

Now: Red (1st)

Blue (1st)

Green (1st)

Red (2nd)

Red (3rd)

4. Take out furnace.

Blue (2nd)

Purple (1st)

Gold (1st)

Green (2nd)

Red (4th)

Green (3rd)

Red (5th)

Blue (3rd)

Godl (2nd)

Purple (2nd)

Blue (4th)

Gold (3rd)

Put the ore in the machine on the left.

That's all. Hopefully that will help you guys ;)

I'll test it when I get back to GDC :)

Hi, I started my game over and got to the point with the garufa pangoro, zorua, and crew statue puzzle and I'm on the last one aelita says to move the apple last and I did but I can't seem to find out how to place it. Is there a video walkthrough or something that can help? I really want to continue but I'm stumped!

for people that dont know what this puzzle is about it's a new puzzle to travel in darcklight cave (v10 exclusive) if you were pass that point you can get the mirror in the police department lost and found item in GCD. that mirror just help you to travel in the cave and there isnt nothing new for it.. you dont even have to do the puzzle if you were pass this point since you dont need to create the mirror in the 1st place. 

sigh i taught this was a new sidequest but when i went and did it i realise i waste 15min of my time for nothing... :( 

34 minutes ago, maguslucis said:

for people that dont know what this puzzle is about it's a new puzzle to travel in darcklight cave (v10 exclusive) if you were pass that point you can get the mirror in the police department lost and found item in GCD. that mirror just help you to travel in the cave and there isnt nothing new for it.. you dont even have to do the puzzle if you were pass this point since you dont need to create the mirror in the 1st place. 

sigh i taught this was a new sidequest but when i went and did it i realise i waste 15min of my time for nothing... :( 

no theres a second secret puzzle in with those buttons

I'm glad to see this was solved, but let's just talk about how confusing all of these notes are as I scribed all of the ones I found down and then found out this was just a revamp of an old area so I couldn't get anything out of it:

Spoiler

Bladestar note #1 "The 4th and 5th buttons pressed should both be red"
Bladestar note #2 "Blue should be the 2nd button pressed. Green should be the 3rd"
Bladestar note #3 "Red should be the 11th button pressed"
Bladestar note #4 "Red should be pressed first! That's all!"
Bladestar note #5 "Blue should be hit right after hitting green for the first time"
Bladestar note #6 "The last button you'll press should be gold, and blue should come right before that!"
Bladestar note #6 "After hitting blue for the second time, hit red, then take the ore out of the furnace. Then blue, purple, gold, and lastly red should be pressed. In that order"
"Bladestar note #7 "Take the Black Shard out of the furnace after hitting red for the third time! This counts as the 6th button press!"
Bladestar note #8 "The 9th button pressed should be gold, followed by the 10th button pressed, green"
Bladestar note # 9 "The 7th button pressed should be blue. The 8th button pressed should be purple"
Bladestar note #11 "The 15th button pressed should be gold, followed by the 16th pressed, purple"
Bladestar note #12 "The 14th button pressed should be blue"
Bladestar note #14 "If you think you've made a mistake, the machine can be reset by interacting with the monitor!"
Bladestar note #14 "After pressing the last button, take the Black Shard and place it into the machine and press the small red button"... Note: "WARNING - NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE SAND RED BUTTON. I MADE THIS MISTAKE ONCE"
"First numbers, 4589"
"Last numbers, 758..."

There are so many overlapping sequences and numbers there and I have no idea what went on when developing this. Unless it's designed to fry your brain like the Shelly's library in Reborn.

1 hour ago, leo_the_greatest said:

I'm glad to see this was solved, but let's just talk about how confusing all of these notes are as I scribed all of the ones I found down and then found out this was just a revamp of an old area so I couldn't get anything out of it:

Reveal hidden contents

Bladestar note #1 "The 4th and 5th buttons pressed should both be red"
Bladestar note #2 "Blue should be the 2nd button pressed. Green should be the 3rd"
Bladestar note #3 "Red should be the 11th button pressed"
Bladestar note #4 "Red should be pressed first! That's all!"
Bladestar note #5 "Blue should be hit right after hitting green for the first time"
Bladestar note #6 "The last button you'll press should be gold, and blue should come right before that!"
Bladestar note #6 "After hitting blue for the second time, hit red, then take the ore out of the furnace. Then blue, purple, gold, and lastly red should be pressed. In that order"
"Bladestar note #7 "Take the Black Shard out of the furnace after hitting red for the third time! This counts as the 6th button press!"
Bladestar note #8 "The 9th button pressed should be gold, followed by the 10th button pressed, green"
Bladestar note # 9 "The 7th button pressed should be blue. The 8th button pressed should be purple"
Bladestar note #11 "The 15th button pressed should be gold, followed by the 16th pressed, purple"
Bladestar note #12 "The 14th button pressed should be blue"
Bladestar note #14 "If you think you've made a mistake, the machine can be reset by interacting with the monitor!"
Bladestar note #14 "After pressing the last button, take the Black Shard and place it into the machine and press the small red button"... Note: "WARNING - NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE SAND RED BUTTON. I MADE THIS MISTAKE ONCE"
"First numbers, 4589"
"Last numbers, 758..."

There are so many overlapping sequences and numbers there and I have no idea what went on when developing this. Unless it's designed to fry your brain like the Shelly's library in Reborn.

4 hours ago, maguslucis said:

what is then? 

theres a second puzzle to it, the backs of the book cases hold more info

2 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

theres a second puzzle to it, the backs of the book cases hold more info

it not working for me. unless there is a 7th note? i also notice there is no note #4 only 2 secret #5 lol but this is as far i could do but it isnt working 

Gold, Purple, Green, Blue, Purple , Purple, red, green, blue, red, take out ore, blue, purple, gold, red

1 minute ago, maguslucis said:

it not working for me. unless there is a 7th note? i also notice there is no note #4 only 2 secret #5 lol but this is as far i could do but it isnt working 

Gold, Purple, Green, Blue, Purple , Purple, red, green, blue, red, take out ore, blue, purple, gold, red

That's what I got too and it isn't working, strange.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question but is not really related to the darchlight mirror. After defeating groudon and then getting the mirror (from the lab puzzle), am I suppose to  get out of darchlight cave? Cause I still cant get pass  flora and florina conversation.