V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

5 hours ago, futuron said:

the game isn't letting me change my sprite back to the default after talking to the "do you dislike your appearance" lady + i literally can't progress anywhere in the story. like i can't go to sheridan to get crawli so that i can go over the lava pool on route 5 or whatever

thanks

Game.rxdata

I have no idea about why did that happen but here you go, fixed.

Game.rxdata

From what I understand, you can't play Where Love Lies by using your Rejuvenation save file: WLL is a game of it's own.  Are you implying you can't play version 10 either?

Well that's something I didn't know actually. Thanks to my luck I started playing v.9 like 3 or 4 days before v.10 came out so as soon as I finished the version I rushed to see if it was update and downloaded the first thing I found without even thinking ( It was like 1 am my time so yeah not really using my brain anymore ahaha)

Thanks though, you helped quite alot 

Edited by aRavenSoul

6 hours ago, Sayia said:

Download 2 latest patch for Rejuv v10.

I downloaded the patch and put that in, but I still can't use surf to get to the Samurott, and when all my Pokemon faint, I'm stuck talking to the Oshawott... Did they change how to finish or quit the miniquest? I noticed that the place with the Oricorio had access to the tunnels, but I couldn't get anywhere from that, and I still can't leave the area.

Game.rxdata

18 minutes ago, thervot said:

I downloaded the patch and put that in, but I still can't use surf to get to the Samurott, and when all my Pokemon faint, I'm stuck talking to the Oshawott... Did they change how to finish or quit the miniquest? I noticed that the place with the Oricorio had access to the tunnels, but I couldn't get anywhere from that, and I still can't leave the area.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

I can't leave the darchlight cave and idk why

No cutscene happens and I can't talk with Erin

Eh, ok

For some reason when I walked to the path Flora and Florin was before the mirror quest Erin spoke something but she was invisible to me :confused:

Welp, that was weird bug but now I can continue the game without problems I guess

Game file removed

Hey guys, I missed the Anju's pendant... Could someone please add it to my bag thank you. I haven't been able to sleep realising the mistake I've made. THANK YOU

Game.rxdata

Edited by Bok_Choy777
This is the v10 save data

In my game.rx data I don't have a version that would allow me to move my character to an area where I can safely load the game therefore it just gives me an error upon start up so I can't play at all. In my game2.rx data I am a girl (Maria) and in my game3.rx data I am a girl (Maria) was hoping that version 10 patch 2 would fix that (it didn't). But I see that it has been fixed according to the yellow color coating and just isn't yet available in the latest patch so I am hopeful for the future. Please fix at your earliest convenience, thank you.

Game.rxdata

Game2.rxdata

Game3.rxdata

9 hours ago, Jikrin said:

In my game.rx data I don't have a version that would allow me to move my character to an area where I can safely load the game therefore it just gives me an error upon start up so I can't play at all. In my game2.rx data I am a girl (Maria) and in my game3.rx data I am a girl (Maria) was hoping that version 10 patch 2 would fix that (it didn't). But I see that it has been fixed according to the yellow color coating and just isn't yet available in the latest patch so I am hopeful for the future. Please fix at your earliest convenience, thank you.

Game.rxdata

Game2.rxdata

Game3.rxdata

Which character did you choose in your other save files? The first save file is corrupted afaik. You have to revert to a backup.

57 minutes ago, saika66 said:

There is nothing wrong with your save file. The error message that pops up doesn't effect your game at all.

5 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Which character did you choose in your other save files? The first save file is corrupted afaik. You have to revert to a backup.

There is nothing wrong with your save file. The error message that pops up doesn't effect your game at all.

I chose the black male one in all of them. Is there nothing I can do to fix the first one though? and if so how can I prevent save files from becoming "corrupted" in the first place?

Game.rxdata

Game2.rxdata

Game3.rxdata

2018-05-13.png

32 minutes ago, Jikrin said:

I chose the black male one in all of them. Is there nothing I can do to fix the first one though? and if so how can I prevent save files from becoming "corrupted" in the first place?

Game.rxdata

Game2.rxdata

Game3.rxdata

2018-05-13.png

As Zargerth said, the first one is corrupted. You can look for a backup and try to use it. 

As for the other two, if the character you originally chose was the black male then just get through the story up to Kakori Village, and in the pokemon center of Kakori Village, there will be a npc that allows you to change your appearance.

4 hours ago, saika66 said:

I can go anywhere because oshawatt wont let me use surf

Game.rxdata

Wrong save file. That's not the one in which you are stuck.

2 hours ago, Bombplete said:

I can't seem to progress in this area, I kick the magikarp but nothing happens. 

game.rxdata

Note to self and to anyone else who might care: this is already being dealt with in a separate thread.

33 minutes ago, GuineaPigJones said:

I'm at what I presume to be the exit of Darchlight caves with Flora standing on the elevator. Nothing in that room is interactive leaving me completely stuck.
I would upload the save file here, but I can only upload up to 500kb and my save file is 857kb so I sent it to mediafire instead:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s8fpjpgdkr1ddd1/Game.rxdata

That's not your save file (read the original post, there are instructions there) and try patching your game. I think this was fixed in the current patch but I don't know if it retroactively fixed it.

16 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

That's not your save file (read the original post, there are instructions there) and try patching your game. I think this was fixed in the current patch but I don't know if it retroactively fixed it.

Oops, sorry about that. Saw the screenshot of the upload button and somehow skipped over the rest. I went ahead and located v10 patch 2 and had no luck fixing the problem so here you go:

Game.rxdata