V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

6 hours ago, lolbro said:

idk if this is fixable ye t because i read it wasnt some time ago, but my game keeps freezing when I attempt to start the second half(?) of the jenny quest in judicial district

Game.rxdata

It is. In fact, you should be able to continue the quest normally if you download an apply the latest patch. It comes with instructions and all so don't worry.

After trying to chnage my appearance at Axis High, i pressed alt+tab to do something else and the game had to force close. I had to save and now whenever I open the game again I'm stuck on the selection screen and cant exit it. (Also my game file is too large for me to download here, any help with that would be appreciated too)

EDIT: I can press D to quicksave but thats all i can do

Screenshot (5).png

Edited by Xoiren

12 hours ago, Xoiren said:

After trying to chnage my appearance at Axis High, i pressed alt+tab to do something else and the game had to force close. I had to save and now whenever I open the game again I'm stuck on the selection screen and cant exit it. (Also my game file is too large for me to download here, any help with that would be appreciated too)

EDIT: I can press D to quicksave but thats all i can do

Screenshot (5).png

I don't know if I can do much about this, but upload your file somewhere else and post the link here. You might have to use a backup but if you saved too many times while stuck you might not have any left.

2 hours ago, MikeyQ said:

can't continue in the story on valor mountain

Game.rxdata

I don't see how are you stuck. Rock smash the pillar like in Carotos Mountain.

3 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I don't know if I can do much about this, but upload your file somewhere else and post the link here. You might have to use a backup but if you saved too many times while stuck you might not have any left.

I don't see how are you stuck. Rock smash the pillar like in Carotos Mountain.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bbrsafb4uxx29n2/Game.rxdata

I have two gym badges and I am in Indras mansion. When Maria frees the second character and I leave the place where the character's soul was hold prisoner, I get this messge:

---------------------------
TrickReJuVeNaTion
Exception: NoMethodError
Interpreter:517:in `command_end'
Interpreter:295:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:198:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:114:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Scene_Map:65:in `loop'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\ASUS\Saved Games/TrickReJuVeNaTion/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

Game.rxdata

32 minutes ago, BluePen said:

I have two gym badges and I am in Indras mansion. When Maria frees the second character and I leave the place where the character's soul was hold prisoner, I get this messge:

Hide contents

TrickReJuVeNaTion
Exception: NoMethodError
Interpreter:517:in `command_end'
Interpreter:295:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:198:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:114:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Scene_Map:65:in `loop'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\ASUS\Saved Games/TrickReJuVeNaTion/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

Game.rxdata

I think you are not even playing V10. Please download V10 and tell me if it keeps happening.

10 hours ago, friebz said:

My old save file that I had originally started Rejuvenation with no longer works, and I was wondering why I can no longer play this particular save file. Any help would be really appreciated.

Game.rxdata

It seems that the area where you saved no longer exists. I'd recommend you to go back to an earlier version and to look for a safe place to save before upgrading to V10 (you might even have to go through different versions of rejuvenation).

Hey, I'm not sure if this should go in this thread or the bug reporting thread but every time I try to save my game I get a 'script is hanging' error and it takes an extra 2 min to save my game and then it has to restart. This only started happening when I started the Aelita arc that goes through sheridan and leads up to the Groudon fight. I can't tell if this is an error with the game or with lag on my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Game.rxdata

I'm stuck in a wall at the back and can't go anywhere, can someone please fix? I hope I don't have to do the boss again or I might be softlocked. 😞 

(P.S How do I insert my game data? I keep getting a pop-up message of "You are only allowed to upload 501.76kb.") ?_?

I've already updated the game folders with the latest patch.

As many other people have already noticed, the trainer avatar doesn't show up when the battle begins (and also on the trainer card: there's Marianette instead of the usual male trainer avatar). More importantly, after upgrading to V10, my Decidueye (nicknamed Sagitta) had its Spirit Shackle move swapped with Steam Eruption (???).

Game.rxdata

Hi again. My partner recommended this game to a friend and he blazed through it, but he cannot seem to locate the ditto in goldenleaf at all. The last hint he received was 'somewhere spooky', but it's at neither 

Spoiler

the top of the statue or the cemetary

I tried to open it up to look myself but the file won't boot up on my version for some reason. We're both running version 10 (apparently) so IDK why I can't. Don't know what that's about. Thanks in advance btw

edit: goofed and forgot the file. It's too big to upload here so I've put it in my sta.sh: https://sta.sh/021319xdgda9

Edited by Spoodle