50 minutes ago, NibloodZ said:

I'm having an issue with oshawott's side quest, I can't surf with him following

Game.rxdata

Here.

game.rxdata

11 minutes ago, kobila123 said:

Stuck in darchlight caves

Game.rxdata

You don't need to post the same thing three times. It only doesn't help you to get your save file fixed faster, it's annoying and floods the forum/thread burying other people's posts. 

game.rxdata

Ok, so I left East West Gearen before beating Garbador, and now i can't get back inside because the cops are blocking the entrance. Can someone please get me back in?
Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

12 minutes ago, Ichiru said:

Ok, so I left East Gearen before beating Garbador, and now i can't get back inside because the cops are blocking the entrance. Can someone please get me back in?
Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

somehow i pasted too many game.rxdata's and don't know how to remove them, sorryyy (they're all the same one)

11 hours ago, Ichiru said:

Ok, so I left East West Gearen before beating Garbador, and now i can't get back inside because the cops are blocking the entrance. Can someone please get me back in?
Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

somehow i pasted too many game.rxdata's and don't know how to remove them, sorryyy (they're all the same one)

Update to V10 and apply the latest patch (patch 2).

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ash360 said:

I am also stuck with the oshowatt sidequest and for some reason I cannot upload my save data 

255 - Ashton.R - 62h 1m - 9 badges.rxdata

Upload your save file somewhere else and post here the link

2 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

That's not the file. You have to go to C:\Users[your username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

I am sorry but i searched in the folders and in my general laptop and i could not find such a file :/

21 hours ago, ash360 said:

I appied the patch and i still cant do anything with the oshwott 

Are you sure you did it correctly? You had to put the file I posted back in the saved games folder (where you got that "371 - AshtonR - 62h 0m - 9 bades") and overwrite the "game" file that should be there.