V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

6 hours ago, Gardevoir4president said:

@Walpurgis Sorry, I did not notice you made a spelling error in your original response which says "can" instead of "can't"

Guess ill just keep playing and wait for the patch like you suggested.

oh, my bad

2 hours ago, luciarose said:

I'd have to wait weeks for a new patch! Is there any way to fix the spriting problem? I want to continue playing and not be stuck.

I'm sorry, what problem? I thought it was dealt with.

1 hour ago, yooorick said:

I'm getting this error when trying to battle Venam in GDC. On the newest patch and all.

rejuv error.PNG

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Memico said:

I have the unfortunate problem that I already have the Darchlight Mirror and get stuck when I try to use it in the room with the mirror machine thing. Already tried to solve the puzzle in hopes of making another mirror that might work, but Erin decided to stay in front of where I can get the ore, meaning I can't continue with the story. 

Help would be appreciated :)

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, besu said:

can not battle geara and zetta @ Valor Summit

for some reason, my game file is also larger than 0.49 MB so i can't attach it.

I think that should have been fixed in last patch. If you haven't applied the latest patch you can download it at the bottom of this page, it comes with instructions on how to do it. If patching your game doesn't fix it then you can upload your save to an external site like mega and post here the link.

1 hour ago, TheWaddleDee said:

The Kyogre event is not happening; I tried the route with not giving the stone away and it still didn't happen either.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

11 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I think that should have been fixed in last patch. If you haven't applied the latest patch you can download it at the bottom of this page, it comes with instructions on how to do it. If patching your game doesn't fix it then you can upload your save to an external site like mega and post here the link.

Game.rxdata

Thank you so much!

My apologies for bothering someone with this, but I've come into a bit of a mishap with my save file after battling with Kyogre.

The post-battle scene movement seems to be locking me into walking down into the tablet, instead of moving to where I should be.

If someone could help me out with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Sayia said:

@KariAngel Let me know if that works for you ;)

https://files.fm/u/h4b5f7yf#_

@evileyek The map is corrupt, please use a backup save.

Here's the guide how you can do it:

Yeah thanks for the advise, but unfortunately none of my backup save works, (since I did the love letter quest years ago)so I guess I need to restart another file.