Christmas is Coming.

Lil' Baby Rupe

Christmas is Coming

460.png | 485.png | 178.png | 472.png | 73.png | 132.png

Hello all :] This is a team that I've been using lately, built around the idea of Christmas. This is a Hail Stall team which works fairly well considering it's a stall team in BW2 and well, Hail.

Rain teams, Sand teams, good non-weather teams, and really bad non-weather teams. Hello Reborn OU :] Reborn OU is corrupted with beings such as Tyranitar and Politoed, plaguing the server with bad weather for as long as you can remember. If this wasn't enough, Toed and Ttar bring their gangs to their fights. Excadrill and Kingdra are seen everywhere, wrecking, destroying and pillaging the innocent Pokemon of Reborn. For the sake of this thread, we will call them Ebenezer.

However, there is some hope. Once a year a specific Pokemon comes out of hibernation. This lone warrior provides hope for the Rebornians, offering resistance against the tyrants. This Pokemon is Abomasnow.

Team Building Process

460f.gif

So I wanted to make a hail team, so the first Pokemon was obviously Abomasnow.

460f.gif485.gif

Considering Abomasnow's shitty typing, I had to choose a pokemon that would have good synergy with the snow man, this is where Heatran Comes on and gives my team a much needed Fire immunity and a Stealth Rock provider.

460f.gif485.gif225.gif

Now, in the spirit of Christmas I actually put a Choice Scarf Delibird on my team. No real thought process.

460f.gif485.gif225.gif211.gif

I desperately needed a rock and fighting resist, and I thought about being original. Enter Qwilfish with the vital toxic spike support and a nifty ability with intimidate!

460f.gif485.gif225.gif211.gif645.gif

At this point I was desperate for another ground resist which wasn't weak to rocks. My options were Skarm, Gliscor and Landorus. I decided upon Special Rock Polish Landorus, so I could have some offensive pressure.

460f.gif485.gif225.gif211.gif645.gif639.gif

At this point I really wasn't taking the team seriously, it was just a team to muck about with on the ladder. I added one of my favourite pokemon, Sub Salac Terrakion and decided to just play a few battles on the ladder.

460f.gif485.gif178f.gif211.gif645.gif639.gif

Unsurprisingly, this team wasn't very good at all on the ladder, and for those of you that know me know that I hate poorly built teams and like to win whenever possible, so I decided to take the team seriously for the first time. Delibird simply had to go, and I replaced him with a xatu so that I could bounce hazards back, kill off Ferrothorns with Heat Wave or gtfo with U-Turn.

460f.gif485.gif178f.gif073.gif645.gif639.gif

These next few steps changed this team a lot. I had a battle against an AO member Hucking Filarious and he gave me the suggestion of turning it into a full Hail Stall team, and to replace Qwilfish with Tentacruel. I liked this idea very much, being a big fan of stall and decided to go with his suggestion. I also changed Xatu's moveset around, Reflect and Psychic replaced U-Turn and Thunder Wave to counter sub bulk up toxicroak and take on Excadrill a hell of a lot better.

460f.gif485.gif178f.gif073.gif472.gif639.gif

All teams need either a Terrakion check or counter in my opinion, all Stall teams need one for sure. This is why I went with a standard choice and staple for Hail stall teams, hello Gliscor :]

460f.gif485.gif178f.gif073.gif472.gif132.gif

A set-up sweeper has no place on a stall team, in my opinion. Terrakion simply had to go. I have nothing against Terrakion, the Sub Salac set is really one of the best, but I needed something that could work in more situations, a check to everything setting up.

In the sixth place I opted for Ditto. I always overlooked this small pink blob for something that offered immediate power or set up abilities, but I'm genuinely sorry for calling this thing a waste of a pokemon slot. Ditto has saved my ass so many times, whether I sack something and just sweep the rest of their team or if I use him to threaten something out, Ditto has been great and is the final Pokemon on this stall team.

460.png460f.gif460.png

SnowFlake (Abomasnow) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Snow Warning

EVs: 192 HP / 64 SAtk / 252 SDef

Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)

- Ice Shard

- Blizzard

- Leech Seed

- Giga Drain

Abomasnow leads off against Politoed and Tyranitar reliably, his very presence dispels sand storms and rainfall immediately. Politoed and Tyranitar shiver and quake as a calm snowfall takes dominance. Abomasnow brings his own weather to the field and it can be used to great effect.

Abomasnow's moveset is simple really, Abomasnow doesn't resist much, but he does resist some key types such as water, electric, ice, grass and ground, and the combination of Giga Drain and Blizzard can take out these types. Ice shard isn't used much, just for picking off pokemon on their last bit of health, but it's also used for popping the balloon of excadrill and this is incredibly important, as if excadrills balloon isn't broken Gliscor can't fight him at all. Leech seed is so I can supply a small bit of Health to some other members on my team and if used effectively can supply Heatran, Tent and Ditto some extra health that they really need.

EVs are simple, 192 HP EVs provides Abomasnow a magic HP number (369) so it gets the maximum leftovers recovery possible with the highest HP. 252 Special Defence is so he can some in on special Water, Grass and Ice types and fight back. Abomasnow really needs to counter Starmie so this is very important. The rest of the EVs are thrown into Special Attack for maximum Giga Drain recovery.

Synergy

RockIC_Big.png Tentacruel, Heatran, Gliscor (1x)

FireIC_Big.png Heatran, Tentacruel

FightingIC_Big.png Xatu, Gliscor, Tentacruel

SteelIC_Big.png Heatran

BugIC_Big.png Heatran, Gliscor

PoisonIC_Big.png Heatran, Tentacruel

Please note that ditto may or may not be able to resist the types above depending on the Pokemon.

485.png485.gif485.png

Warm Fire (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Flash Fire

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Roar

- Protect

- Lava Plume

- Stealth Rock

Heatran is Abomasnow's main man. Heatran covers Abomasnow's ass against Flying, Fire, Poison, hell I don't even fucking know, Heatran walls too much shit, while Abomasnow can take the Ground and Water type attacks aimed at Heatran. Heatran is such a beast and it walls some of the biggest threats in the tier. Heatran laughs in the face of Tornadus-T, Sub CM Jirachi, Genesect, Choice Specs Kingdra (Predicting the Meteor), some variants of Stoutland and just so much shit it's unbelievable.

Heatran acts as the teams Phazer, Stealth Rocker and primary Specially Defensive wall and is one of the best at all three of them. Protect may seem redundant on a Hail team, however it is really key on this set for a few things; Scouting out Choice users, letting the enemy take toxic and Hi Jump Kick.

EVs on Heatran are for maximising Health and Special Bulk. Simple enough right? last 4 EVs are put in Special Attack.

Synergy

FightingIC_Big.png Xatu, Gliscor, Tentacruel

GroundIC_Big.png Abomasnow, Xatu, Gliscor

WaterIC_Big.png Abomasnow, Tentacruel

Please note that ditto may or may not be able to resist the types above depending on the Pokemon.

178.png178f.gif178.png

Mistletoe (Xatu) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Magic Bounce

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Reflect

- Psychic

- Heat Wave

- Roost

Xatu provides the team a solid Ground Immunity and a quad Fighting resistance. Xatu is here backing our man Abomasnow from his biggest enemy: Hazards. Xatu Bounces all that shit straight back in your opponents faces. This is very important for a Hail Stall team as Abomasnow is gonna be taking a shit tonne from hazard damage.

Anyways, on to the moveset. Xatu takes on a lot of rolls on this team, but he also has take on several key offensive threats from Ttar and Toed's Posses. Whenever I see an enemy Toxicroak, I send Xatu in straight away no matter what. On this turn I find out what type of set Toxicroak is, Sub Bulk up or Swords Dance. If It's a Swords Dance variant I will go straight to Tentacruel on the Ice Punch(Or Abomasnow if the rain is up and then out to Tentacruel on the Drain Punch) but if it's the Bulk Up set I'll have to set up a reflect then spam Roost and Psychic, or else it will be a huge problem for the team.

Another Pokemon Xatu has to fight is Excadrill. Xatu must set up a screen against Excadrill(it will take around 57% on the +0 adamant Rock Slide), Roost and then either gtfo to Gliscor or pop its balloon with Heat Wave.

Xatu's role on the team is vital, and the reflect support has came in handy on many more situations as well.

EVs on Xatu are simple: Maximise Health and physical bulk in order to set up a screen more reliably. 4 SP Def because #yolo.

Synergy

IceIC_Big.png Abomasnow, Heatran, Tentacruel

ElectricIC_Big.png Abomasnow, Gliscor

GhostIC_Big.png Heatran

DarkIC_Big.png Heatran

RockIC_Big.png Tentacruel, Heatran, Gliscor (1x)

472.png472.gif472.png

Santa (Gliscor) (F) @ Toxic Orb

Trait: Poison Heal

EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Substitute

- Toxic

- Protect

Gliscor is just such an amazing Pokemon and is the reason the team isn't bent over by excadrill. Gliscor fights Sand teams so well it's actually funny. Despite Gliscor being at home in Abomasnow's snowy weather, he excels in the sand that Tyranitar provides, being the most efficient at Toxic Stalling in his domain, but don't let this fall you, Gliscor and Abomasnow are like BFFs.

Moveset is pretty standard and if you've never seen it then you need to play more, seriously. Gliscor smirks are Excadrill and Terrakion and Earthquake pretty much deals with them, a 2HKO at least. The combination of Substitute and Protect mean Gliscor can survive for a very, very long time, even in Hail. Toxic is a life saver as it can bring down even the sturdiest of walls(fuck you chansey).

The EVs are used to maximise Health(lol do I really need to say this) and physical bulk. the 72 speed EVs give him 244 speed. I don't even fucking know what this outspeeds and I've been running 244 speed on my base 100s for a long time, but yeah, probably some important shit.

Synergy

IceIC_Big.png Abomasnow, Heatran, Tentacruel

WaterIC_Big.png Abomasnow, Tentacruel

132.png132.gif132.png

Elf! (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Imposter

EVs: 252 HP | 30 Atk 30 Def

Hardy Nature

- Transform

Ditto is so amazing on a stall team, seriously. Ditto practically provides your team a get out of jail free card against sweepers that you've let set up once or twice too many. Ditto turns opponents sweeps against them and this has helped in so many different occasions. A funny thing to do is to let their sweeper get to +6, sack a pokemon and then just kick their shit in. Ditto also gives me information as to what sets my opponents are running, which can be vital to some of my Pokemons' survivability(Ie: random Hidden Power Ice could kill my Gliscor). I've used Ditto against enemy Heatran and Jellicent which is pretty funny, can also use it against Volt/Turners and use their own momentum against them.

The only EVs worth using are HP on ditto, none of the rest matter in the slightest since you're just going to be copying your opponent's stats anyway. 30 Atk and 30 Def IVs are so ditto has HP Ice and can still speed tie with other scarfers.

Synergy

derp.

73.png073.gif73.png

Old Times (Tentacruel) (F) @ Black Sludge

Trait: Rain Dish

EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spd

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Blizzard

- Rapid Spin

- Scald

- Toxic Spikes

The last pokemon on the RMT is Tentacruel, but he's definitely not the least valued 'mon on the team. Tentacruel is Aboma's right hand man and provides me with a "check" to rain teams. Tentacruel is vital on the team as she provides the team with another fighting resist and a way to spin away hazards or simply remove toxic spikes.

Tentacruel is very important on the team because, like all stall teams, this one would get wrecked by hazards and continuous switching and Rapid Spin removes this from happening. Toxic spikes are also incredibly vital to the team because without toxic support my team gets its shit kicked in by stuff like Sub CM Keldeo and just in general a great way of whittling my opponents team down. Blizzard is just a great move because it catches so much shit off guard. Dragonite trying to set up? Blizzard brings him down low after rocks damage and then I can just go straight to Heatran on the Outrage. Blizzard also does around 28% to Toxicroak, which is pretty much how I deal with the bulk up sets(I know, it's pathetic). Scald is also pretty much standard on defensive Tentacruel for the chance of a burn.

EVs here are used for Health and Defensive bulk, 32 speed EVs hits 244 Speed which is just... good I guess?

Synergy

ElectricIC_Big.png Gliscor, Abomasnow

GroundIC_Big.png Gliscor, Xatu, Abomasnow

PsychicIC_Big.png Heatran, Xatu

Conclusion

The team has been pretty fun to play with and has definitely been a pleasant change from Sand and Rain teams. Merry Christmas everyone :]

460f.gif485.gif178f.gif472.gif073.gif132.gif

-Shout Outs: AO clan members, I love you. Slant/Skwayz/DD/Kam/Hedron/Hucking/Duster

-FruitJuice and Sunshine :]

-Fabian - where you go? :[

-anyone else who wants a shout out trol

Exportable

SnowFlake (Abomasnow) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Snow Warning

EVs: 192 HP / 64 SAtk / 252 SDef

Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)

- Ice Shard

- Blizzard

- Leech Seed

- Giga Drain

Warm Fire (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Flash Fire

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Roar

- Protect

- Lava Plume

- Stealth Rock

Mistletoe (Xatu) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Magic Bounce

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Reflect

- Psychic

- Heat Wave

- Roost

Santa (Gliscor) (F) @ Toxic Orb

Trait: Poison Heal

EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Substitute

- Toxic

- Protect

Elf! (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Imposter

EVs: 252 HP

Hardy Nature

- Transform

Old Times (Tentacruel) (F) @ Black Sludge

Trait: Rain Dish

EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spd

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Blizzard

- Rapid Spin

- Scald

- Toxic Spikes

Edited by Rupe

Not to be rude but can not care less about X-mas. As for the team eh i could say. Anyways as a theme team. It's not that bad. Why GLISCOR! (Heck Yeah!) is Santa and why Acurltent is Old Times. But oh well. Back to the team in battle. With an Obamasnow in the lead. You need to get some ice pokemon. Like ice Body Froslass with Light Screen. I would ditch Ditto or Gliscor for it. In fact i would ditch both cuz then are not real things. So i would name Foslass "Showy Weather" or something along those lines. And ditch the other one for a Dark type named "Shopping". I know it's a dumb joke but at least it's real.

Now to my rating 5/10. It's OK for a theme team. But in battle it just falls fat on it's face. So yeah.

Not to be rude but can not care less about X-mas. As for the team eh i could say. Anyways as a theme team. It's not that bad. Why GLISCOR! (Heck Yeah!) is Santa and why Acurltent is Old Times. But oh well. Back to the team in battle. With an Obamasnow in the lead. You need to get some ice pokemon. Like ice Body Froslass with Light Screen. I would ditch Ditto or Gliscor for it. In fact i would ditch both cuz then are not real things. So i would name Foslass "Showy Weather" or something along those lines. And ditch the other one for a Dark type named "Shopping". I know it's a dumb joke but at least it's real.

Now to my rating 5/10. It's OK for a theme team. But in battle it just falls fat on it's face. So yeah.

I'm gonna steal Neo's role as the devil's advocate here and ask exactly what the fuck it is your saying here.

I only agree with one thing about the whole review, and that's there's a lack of a team member who can take advantage of the function of Ice. While it could be a surprise, making your enemies guess that it's a hail team, I don't see why hail'd be a good thing to use on the team in the first place. Since this is a Christmas themed team, I do recommend added something that complements hail to your team.

Now for the rant part.

Falls flat on it's face? Can you even understand the synergy concepts of this team? Ditto is a marvel for taking down counters, and Gliscor is there to synergize with Heatran. In fact, it's godly, seeing as 4xing a Heatran due to it not having an Air Balloon is tempting, and it's a punch in the face when that Gliscor is switched into and gets to set up. Both are pretty vital on this team.

Oh, and you're being ridiculously vague with your recommendations? What dark type? And why are you recommending DITCHING pokemon because their nickname concept isn't "real"? The concept of an RMT is to point out the battling faults in the team, and you've barely managed to do so. And Christmas, if you haven't noticed, appeals to little kids who still believe that Santa is "real", and that it's part of the Christmas Spirit, which is what this whole team is based about.

Learn to RATE. You really need to.

My personal view is 9/10. It's a solid, powerful team who's only downfall is, really, the hail. Adding a beneficial Ice type such as Kyurem would ramp up your team quite a bit, especially since it'll have Tentacruel backing it up.

Edited by Roo The BAKA!

OKay, I don't ever post in RMTs but this made me want to. Firstly I can not understand HALF of what you said. Secondly, he doesn't -need- Ice Pokemon. Hail teams can do perfectly fine on their own. From what I see this is a tanky stall team that is meant to make people rage quit life. Ditto works perfectly because it can counter any of the weaknesses the other Pokemon have. Also if people try setting up Ditto just stops them completley.

This team is amazing and I love that you went for a theme based on a holiday. I'd love to see it in action and see battle logs.

9/10 indeed~

All the rage this kid causes is astounding... Anyway, nice team Mr. Rupe! As far as I can tell, it doesn't have any huge weaknesses, and as a theme team, it's very well made. Perfect synergy imo, as well as a weather we don't see very often. All in all, I'd give it a very honest 10/10. Keep up the good work. :P

(The nicknames were pretty cool too. :D)

I'm really disappointed that this doesn't include a hot chocolate/egg nog reference

• Bit of an odd choice to give Tentacruel Rain Dish, although I understand why. When you battle, even though rain and sand dominate the meta, hail probably shows up more than rain as every match with this team will see it appear (obviously, just an explanation for dummies). I think that Tenta could be a better fit with this team if he ran Liquid Ooze. This gives you a fighting chance against Ferrothorn if Heatran is down. Otherwise, Ferrothorn can take you to Stalltown.
  • I can never seem to agree with Berserker on anything. Chandelure doesn't deal with your team easily save Abomasnow. Gliscor, Tentacruel and Heatran (and to a lesser extent Ditto) can all counter it. It can take out one of your Pokemon and get revenged, but that's how it goes with Chandy against pretty much every team in OU.
  • I think running both Leech Seed and Giga Drain on Abomasnow is a little redundant. A SubSeed set with the guy is viable, or perhaps replace Leech Seed with Earthquake, HP Fire or something.

I really like this team. 9/10 is my rating.

chand (the common scarf variant) deals with gliscor (hp ice), xatu (shadow ball) and Abamasnow (fire move). Maybe even ditto if it wins speed tie. In a stall team every member is crucial to have which is why i said it was a threat. Chand is not used as often anymore though because of the meta game shifting towards shed shelling almost every pokemon but if rupe were to encounter one it would definitely be problematic. also it cannot be revenged by any pokemon on his team so it can keep switching till it take down all the specified pokes mentioned above.

though that is like the only threat i can think of so overall 9.9999999/10

also hail is for residual damage but idk why not t tar or someone else who might revenge kill chand and not do residual damage to gliscor and heatran. i guess its just the holiday spirit :P.

OKay, I don't ever post in RMTs but this made me want to. Firstly I can not understand HALF of what you said. Secondly, he doesn't -need- Ice Pokemon. Hail teams can do perfectly fine on their own. From what I see this is a tanky stall team that is meant to make people rage quit life. Ditto works perfectly because it can counter any of the weaknesses the other Pokemon have. Also if people try setting up Ditto just stops them completley.

The only reason I suggested the implementation of an Ice type is because I'm confused as to what Hail's going to be used for in the team, since the only thing I can imagine it to be used for is to stop other weather users, which is halfening Abomasnow's purpose, since you're supposed to feel like it's Snow Warning is benefitting your team, and not just stopping the enemy's since Abomasnow's speed means it might have trouble doing other tasks... although I will admit, with that amazing Heatran synegy, it could probably do more.

Ok it was my first time posting on a RMT so calm down guys. But you really need to get some hail users on this.

What you could've AT LEAST done was take more than 10 seconds to look at it, and then give more of an opinion based on the battling of the team itself. My first time posting on an RMT was nothing as horrendous.

From what I see, this is more of a counter-metagame then an actual Hail Team. Abamasnow is just there to replace the weather. I bet if you went up a team without weather your team would be struggling with recovery.

Although this hail team is pretty good

good/10

why. not HP Ice or Dragon Pulse on Heatran ?

by the way team is awesome

i give it 9/10

Since Heatran in this case is built as a special wall, he doesn't have much Sp. Atk, so HP Ice'd be useless, since even 4x wouldn't kill much.

I can imagine Dragon Pulse being a good Kingdra counter, but... there's Tentacruel and Ditto for that.

It's cuz you dunno how to play DD.

Anyway, it's cool and stuff, but I'd got ho fire>giga drain on aboma, as you don't wanna be eaten by volt-turn chandy combo.

And huuh, go with knock off on tenta; it's really useful in hail.

Same for gliscor imo, even if protect can give you one turn of toxic-stallz, u-turn would provide momentum =bring weather back, which is cool.

Anyway sexy rupe is sexy

a good for Helping each other .From your second pokemon (Heatran) i see that it use to defence abmasnow to it weakness and for stealthing and your Abmasnow will do like heatran do to him .Defencing each other is good to make weakness gone ^_^

a good for Helping each other .From your second pokemon (Heatran) i see that it use to defence abmasnow to it weakness and for stealthing and your Abmasnow will do like heatran do to him .Defencing each other is good to make weakness gone ^_^

what....

Solid team dude. For everyone that's saying that he has no hail abusers, the point is to run Abomasnow to prevent opposing weather teams from getting their weather of choice up. It's neat to have both Tentacruel and Xatu; you won't give a shit about hazards. Also please don't run liquid ooze on Tentacruel. If you ran that the main things you would be countering is leech seed and drain punch, both of which Xatu does not care about, rain dish is better as a rain counter. Finally, Ferrothorn does not "take this team to stalltown", since Xatu shuts it down 100%.

But yeah i totally agree that you should replace something with a dark type pokemon named "shopping", cause shopping is seriously evil amirite?

Heya

C&P: hey clouds c: Yeah Ditto is a really cool Pokemon and can fit the many different roles on the team, the extra phazer has been incredibly useful.

Kamina: yeah, chandelure really wrecks this team a new one, but it's been relatively okay considering not many people use it anymore due to shed shell skarm/breloom/amoonguss, but it's definitely still a threat to look out for.

Zane Green: Thank you very much buddy c: and yeah I'd definitely recommend ditto on a team!

Rotomfan 63: Yeah... I guess I kinda see what you're saying. I had actually been thinking about using an Umbreon named "shopping". Thank you, your insight proved very helpful.

Roo: Hehe, your post was very amusing, thank you c:. But anyway, the reason I didn't use a Kyurem or Walrein or something was because of team synergy. Numerous Ice types aren't a good thing for a team due to the bad SR weakness and just general bad typing. I have used a scarf Kyurem on a hail team before and it worked well, but the reason I'm using ditto over another Hail abuser is because of the ability to just throw anything tricky my opponent has right back at them and has proven to be very useful. I hope this clears things up.

Kuro : how rude :C

Mashew: Thank you very much buddy c:, I'll be sure to post some battle logs into a spoiler on the main post when I save some!

Xiphera: Thank you so much :]

Ryan C: Hey, reason i'm using Rain Dish > Liquid Ooze is to counter Rain teams that little bit better. Liquid ooze isn't really necessary due to Xatu/Heatran/Gliscor taking on ferro / conk. I may try out a different moveset for abomasnow, but i need ice shard to hit special landorus and garchomp and dual stab hit the crucial SEs against toed, starmie and hit gengar a little harder.

kam again: ttar would ruin team synergy, considering the team's synergy is based around Abomasnow.

Summer: Hail against non-weather teams usually isn't much of a problem considering both teams will be taking the damage. If the worst comes to the worst I will always find a way to hook up some leech seed recovery to Heatran and Tentacruel, but so far it hasn't been any more difficult dealing with non-weather teams than sand/rain teams.

Hucking: :] hehe, I don't think Skarm would fit in with the teams synergy considering I already have two flying types and no spin blocker means they pretty much get free spins which will really irritate me. Ditto isn't that bad against HO sand to be honest, copying a +2 excadrill and spamming EQ is sure to hurt them more than me.

Unknown Guy: Hey, reason I'm only running Lava Plume on Heatran is because Stealth Rock and Roar are really essential and I use Protect for toxic stalling / scouting, although that isn't a bad idea, I may use it.

Dark Desire : Thank you c:

Skwayz : I need blizz for Swords Dance croak, where would I fit knock off in? and I may try out U-turn if chandelure becomes too big of a problem, but I like my recovery as of right now.

Glaciem : Yeah, the abomasnow / heatran / tent core is incredibly solid. :) covers weaknesses really well, I'd recommend it if you ever try hail stall.

Slant : Thanks for your input buddy :) I'll definately try out that dark type!