The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woah woah, i learned something. =o

But is it possible to have two duo premade be on the same side?

The bad thing with such a system is that if you tank your MMR too much for your division/tier by being have a unlucky/bad promotion series (for example you have a MMR equivalent of Gold IV but you're Silver III), you're still matched with people of that MMR in your promotions. Meaning that people in Silver I sometimes play with Gold I to get to Gold V, which is absurd.

In fact, there are a few people who are making fun of that by dodging every promotion in Bronze and are matched with Plat/Diamond players lol

• Administrators

Woah woah, i learned something. =o

But is it possible to have two duo premade be on the same side?

The bad thing with such a system is that if you tank your MMR too much for your division/tier by being have a unlucky/bad promotion series (for example you have a MMR equivalent of Gold IV but you're Silver III), you're still matched with people of that MMR in your promotions. Meaning that people in Silver I sometimes play with Gold I to get to Gold V, which is absurd.

In fact, there are a few people who are making fun of that by dodging every promotion in Bronze and are matched with Plat/Diamond players lol

As the FAQ mentions as compensation for that, they may gain multiple divisions

(although)

I smell Warwick rework.

EDIT: Read the Debonair Jayce article, and I can't help but think that that's Riot's way of making fun of TSM and Reginald's blowup. Kinda weird, but hey.

At least now with this RGN thing (which truthfully I think sucks compared to the Journal of Justice) I'll have something to look forward to, assuming they keep it up.

okay friends i have come to another skin crisis

blood moon akali or white fang i think it's called? bm is so generic but how can you not like the splash art and it looks fine ingame but wf probably looks the best out of all the skins ingame but it's splash art is just meh

Touché.

On a side note, look out for some big changes to Olaf, Rengar and Xerath soon. I've been wading through the cesspool that is General Discussion and am trying to keep an eye on things. So far, Olaf changes are still in PBE and will be until towards the end of the World Championships; Scarizard (Rengar) and Xelnath (Xerath) are looking to have their champ updates done in time for 3.13.