LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man... looking back at my posts in here always makes me wonder why i'm so awful at League XD. I seem to have a pretty good head on my shoulders for analyzation etc... Maybe it's just cause I don't really played ranked much and don't have enough practical experience and only really have logical or the theory down pat lol.

anywhoooo, that looks pretty awesome! I'd have not really seen it otherwise since I kinda don't really like Kotaku much as a site so I don't really use it. But thanks for postin' it Godot.

Man... looking back at my posts in here always makes me wonder why i'm so awful at League XD. I seem to have a pretty good head on my shoulders for analyzation etc... Maybe it's just cause I don't really played ranked much and don't have enough practical experience and only really have logical or the theory down pat lol.

anywhoooo, that looks pretty awesome! I'd have not really seen it otherwise since I kinda don't really like Kotaku much as a site so I don't really use it. But thanks for postin' it Godot.

it's easy to analyze league play (the game really isn't that technical) but hard to apply it to yourself, I've been playing since the beginning of season 3 while watching every sort of esport/streams league had to offer but i still haven't managed to rank higher then gold

it's quite sad since i've been playing longer then some lcs pros in our region atm have

tfw no annie nerfs in 6.11

at least i don't have to worry about banning azir now :[

I didn't see a lot of nerfs to any of the new mage updates. Annie is gross right now, but unfortunately the balance team doesn't think she's that strong right now

i'm pretty fine with most of the mage updates, i'd rather have strong mages mid now then having to face double ADs

I'm fine with most of the updates, however some of the champs need a little nerf/ hot fix. I much prefer the mages over triple AD comps

So the new shop opened up today. Nothing too interesting came in my shop but I noticed something very interesting that I dont think riot explain as far as I remember(sry if i am wrong and they did say this). The champions that I playing the most get the smallest discounts and the champions i played the least out of the six champs got the higher discounts. Does anyone else notice this trend with their shop?