LoL General Chat

The Fush

You ever had that time, where you only started playing a game because other people you knew were playing it, then you stopped talking to those people, you find out you hate it. But then you get back with those friends and now you have no games to play. Thanks, Reborn. Thanks for play no other games.

Okay so, bit late gdi schoolworks but here's my perspective right now;

First you leave Reborn for a bit while you were seeking attention that you didn't really get much, then you come back and start talking about how you hate this game. My question to you is this: why speak about this game in this thread if all you're going to do is hate, do you just want attention or are you trying to get something out of this?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You ever had that time, where you only started playing a game because other people you knew were playing it, then you stopped talking to those people, you find out you hate it. But then you get back with those friends and now you have no games to play. Thanks, Reborn. Thanks for play no other games.

:/ why do you keep posting negatively on this? We get the point you don't like the game, but seriously, a lot of us play other games. We just talk about League a ton.

• Support Squad

Don't acknowledge the issue anymore people. Whether he's seeking attention or not, acknowledging it will keep the topic going.

So, I tried nami today and I've been liking Blitz recently. Janna and Morg are still my faves so barring Alistar and Braum, any other good supports right now?

Don't acknowledge the issue anymore people. Whether he's seeking attention or not, acknowledging it will keep the topic going.

So, I tried nami today and I've been liking Blitz recently. Janna and Morg are still my faves so barring Alistar and Braum, any other good supports right now?

Thresh has always been a top tier support since release. The amount of utility in his kit is absolutely insane. Bard is also a very fun and relaxing support champion to play, though his playstyle deviates from that of your standard support. Soraka is also fairly strong right now.

And in addition, this will be the last thing I say in regards to the topic. If you feel as if someone's attitude or what they post is belligerent, instead of commenting on it and adding fuel to the fire, please report it and move on. Best to prevent a fight silently than cause one loudly. Take my word from a previous auth's perspective. It's much easier to identify and handle a situation while it is still in its beginning stages with a single report than receiving a dozen after it has erupted into a verbal brawl.

Thresh has always been a top tier support since release. The amount of utility in his kit is absolutely insane. Bard is also a very fun and relaxing support champion to play, though his playstyle deviates from that of your standard support. Soraka is also fairly strong right now.

And in addition, this will be the last thing I say in regards to the topic. If you feel as if someone's attitude or what they post is belligerent, instead of commenting on it and adding fuel to the fire, please report it and move on. Best to prevent a fight silently than cause one loudly.

Nami was pretty strong last patch, I do enjoy Thresh even though I suck at him, Alistar is still strong, and I still think Leona and Morgana are fun

At the moment, the strongest supports that you didn't mention would probably be Soraka and Thresh. All the ones you mentioned are really strong as well. Oh, and Leona is still really good too. Tanky engagers and really strong peel are the power picks the past few patches.

Renek isn't too useful late game, sadly...maybe if he gets super fed but even that advantage can fade eventually. Be sure to get Sterak's and Elixir of Iron though so Renekton can at least do something useful late (be a gigantic meatshield in fights).

Renek isn't too useful late game, sadly...maybe if he gets super fed but even that advantage can fade eventually. Be sure to get Sterak's and Elixir of Iron though so Renekton can at least do something useful late (be a gigantic meatshield in fights).

The stun is kind of useful if your opponents are kind of really behind

he scales well if you go mostly damage on him, hydra/ghostblade/cleaver is all you need to continue to one shot squishies

Well for the supports in question:

Braum's a handy with his Q which does a lot of damage early on for slow, with the W for positioning and bonus armor+mr the E's projectile shield's pretty nifty when there's someone like a Jinx on the enemy team. And the ult knockup's just fun af \o/

Alistar's WQ combo's great, he has a small heal and his ult's so nice even if you're behind, ...tho if you're really behind you'd get killed instantly anyway xD the headbutt also works when you have to disengage to butt the enemy's damage dealer away

Blitzcrank is just Q+E+W+R=ded whether it'd be you or your adc doing the kill.

Thresh is hooks for daaaaays and QE works for cancelling their escapes route and the lantern for getting your ally quickly at your place. Ult's a great slow imo too.

Janna, now I haven't played all that much Janna yet but her Q knockup W for passive movement speed and slow the E shield and AD boost and ult healing,

Soraka=Heal me! Heal me! low health? Just Q some enemy champions! global heal!

Leona I used to main her but I kinda haven't player her a lot even tho she's my first bought champ, at lvl 3 she's an engage monster.

Morgana's fun tho I haven't played her enough yet like Janna but she has snares, the AoE damage and spellshield+if the ult works a stun.

Nami has bubbleeeeeeees and waaaaaaaaves and heal and the attack buff

And I might've forgotten any other supports but this is what I think so don't take my word for it hope it helps \o if it doesn't oops

My favorite supports are Sona, Nami, and Lulu (Even though I have no idea what to build on her). I like Zyra too, but I like her more as a midlaner.

Lulu is pretty easy to build tbh, FQC, and normal support items, if you get insanely ahead however, you can get deathcap, Zyra is in an interesting spot atm

It wasn't really unjustified nor outrageous, it's a crit every third attack for a champion that does better stacking attack speed rather than AD, and if you do want to build some AD, you're sacrificing tank stats for a champion who's super squishy

He didn't really change much from before, sucks in team fights but is a excellent splitpusher/duelist, he's not really ban worthy when junglers like rek'sai/elise/kindred can deny him so much early, and he only has some good top lane match ups against ranged champions

I've been watching LoL videos. I am thinking that it looks fun to be good. And I love listening to the talk of the game, I still love the lore, and the art style. You guys think I should try again or nah? I know people want me to make my own choices, but I like getting a second voice with what games I should play.