• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dragon Trainer Tristana skin coming soon

Probably Legendary tier

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/skins/dragon-trainers-field-guide

Shit looks adorable, but I'm probably not going to get it lol. Also, in other news, PowerOfEvil, formerly of Unicorns of Love, has apparently now taken xPeke's spot in midlane for Origen. I mean, I'm not surprised about xPeke moving out of the midlane as that was the original intention when creating the team anyways, but I never really expected PoE to be the replacement. UOL looked pretty solid and I thought they were going to do more to keep their players.

Shit looks adorable, but I'm probably not going to get it lol. Also, in other news, PowerOfEvil, formerly of Unicorns of Love, has apparently now taken xPeke's spot in midlane for Origen. I mean, I'm not surprised about xPeke moving out of the midlane as that was the original intention when creating the team anyways, but I never really expected PoE to be the replacement. UOL looked pretty solid and I thought they were going to do more to keep their players.

UOL kind of folded after Kikis left, they fell into mediocrity. It's sad to see POE leave UOL, but hey he has really good teammates to look forward too on Origen

So apparently IE+Shiv+PD+Death's Dance+Mortal Reminder/Lord Dominik's Regards+Boot+Warlord's Bloodlust (keystone) makes your ADC (the ones that AA a lot) nearly unkillable.

Kalista is even better : Ruined King + Runaan's + Lord Dominik's Regards + Boot + Death's Dance+Warlord's Bloodlust = death to all tanks

So i want to ask for a good mastery build for supports. For the tanky ones like Braum, Leona, Blitz, .... and also for the more healing/shielding ones like Lulu, Janna, .... Please help me.

Edited by biboo195

Welp, these are the ones that i'm using. I would love to have some opinions on them.

Ultility Support :

aFeibqt.png

Tanky Support :

GcOwhQq.png

the thing with the new masteries is that it's all dependent on the champion you're playing and the laners you're against, so you can't really group all utility/tank support champions all on one mastery page, ideally you'll want to make the mastery page while in champ select but if there's specific champions you want mastery builds on i'll post the builds i'd use for you

y e a the new masteries p. much mean you should be adapting pages probably every game depending on shit. but quite a few champs are kinda just running around going 'what the fuck do i go'.

an example would be riven rn. the best is 12/18/0 rn because no keystone mastery benefits her as much and the whole ferocity page lacks the cdr you need no good scaling ad (10 ad at level 18 you fucking what riot?) and no good base ad. its just weird. deathfires touch does magic damage and is just not that useful fervor of battle is only good if your constantly weaving aa's which you should be so if you do go 18 in ferocity that would be the best one

but then the cunning tree came around and o boi riven loves that tree lmao. so does kat tbh

I'm getting off topic here, so uh. Basically now every champ should be running (if even only slightly) different masteries and the like. I'm glad though, since that's like the point of preseason? plus masteries feel a lot more impactful; they always were, but they just didn't /feel/ that way. its a lot more satisfying lmao.

All you guys have to do with the masteries is just think about who your using this page on and what fits best. A lot of things will be hard to decide and when that happens just try both out until you find what you like. Sometimes your also gonna need to change pages before matches because there are so many pages to make but not enough space.

All you guys have to do with the masteries is just think about who your using this page on and what fits best. A lot of things will be hard to decide and when that happens just try both out until you find what you like. Sometimes your also gonna need to change pages before matches because there are so many pages to make but not enough space.

I have to essentially remake 20 pages all for different champions -_-