LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm actually really happy Riot decided not to make championship riven available again. I know its kind of dickish but I just simply dont want people to freely buy that skin, not only would I feel terrible for the people that spent absurd amounts of money to get it (which I understand is not Riot's responsibility) but I feel like its one of the few things in the game that is exclusive. You SHOULD get exclusive stuff if you went to Worlds or PAX, its a reward for going to their events and supporting them. Its a touchy subject I know and there are a lot of pros and cons but it may be i'm just selfish and don't want people to have that skin because i'm lowkey mad possessive of Riven since i still main her.

I'm addicted to Syndra, so can I ask for some tips and general builds? I usually go something like

Athenes/Sorc Boots/Rabadons/Void Staff/Zhonyas/Defensive Item (usually Banshees or GA)

The order usually changes if they're not getting mr or if I'm vs an AD mid laner/AD heavy team and stuff.

I know DFG is usually a good item on her but I really don't have troubles bursting people with this build so I'm just wondering what you guys think.

I'm actually really happy Riot decided not to make championship riven available again. I know its kind of dickish but I just simply dont want people to freely buy that skin, not only would I feel terrible for the people that spent absurd amounts of money to get it (which I understand is not Riot's responsibility) but I feel like its one of the few things in the game that is exclusive. You SHOULD get exclusive stuff if you went to Worlds or PAX, its a reward for going to their events and supporting them. Its a touchy subject I know and there are a lot of pros and cons but it may be i'm just selfish and don't want people to have that skin because i'm lowkey mad possessive of Riven since i still main her.

Honestly, I feel like this kind of punch was dealt to Thresh players since they put him on again; they should've just made both of them limited and unavailible, IMO.

I'm addicted to Syndra, so can I ask for some tips and general builds? I usually go something like

Athenes/Sorc Boots/Rabadons/Void Staff/Zhonyas/Defensive Item (usually Banshees or GA)

The order usually changes if they're not getting mr or if I'm vs an AD mid laner/AD heavy team and stuff.

I know DFG is usually a good item on her but I really don't have troubles bursting people with this build so I'm just wondering what you guys think.

Like you said, sometimes you don't need the burst from dfg so I would get that later in the build. I generally don't build any defensive items so dfg ends up being the last thing I build.

On Syndra, I usually go Athene's / Sorc Shoes / Deathcap / Void Staff / Zhonya's / one of the following:

Deathfire Grasp
Banshee's Veil
Guardian Angel
Manamune
Morellonomicon
Liandry's Torment
Lich Bane

The last item (of course) depends on the situation. For example, DFG means more burst. Lich Bane means more damage with my Autoattacks. Manamune is a cheap, hilarious combination of the two (Muramana procs for each ball that hits the enemy during your ult), although I wouldn't always recommend it.

What are y'all's thoughts on the outcome of the group stages?

Personally, I couldn't be happier that both the teams I was rooting for made it out (and from the same group at that.) With the way the Knockout Stage is bracketed, we're probably going to see a NWS - SSB/SSW final.

No matter what happens from now on in worlds, the highlight is KaBuM finishing off europe from the tournament. I'll never forget that game omfg get f*ckin destroyed alliance heuheuehueheu. It was also such perfect timing since wildcard teams were being bashed on reddit.

I wanna see more upsets but I highly doubt it, finals are probably going to be blue vs shield. Maybe one of the chinese can surprise shield or white can surprise blue but I dont really see it (no one saw kabum trashing alliance so who knows)

No matter what happens from now on in worlds, the highlight is KaBuM finishing off europe from the tournament. I'll never forget that game omfg get f*ckin destroyed alliance heuheuehueheu. It was also such perfect timing since wildcard teams were being bashed on reddit.

I wanna see more upsets but I highly doubt it, finals are probably going to be blue vs shield. Maybe one of the chinese can surprise shield or white can surprise blue but I dont really see it (no one saw kabum trashing alliance so who knows)

White is the stronger team in terms of Blue v. White, so Blue winning would be a slight upset.

White does have better players, but blue has much better coordination and especially pick and ban phase. White lost twice in bo5s against blue in ogn this season (3-1 in favor of blue in spring and summer semi finals), so I'd say blue is a clear favorite vs white, despite the latter going undefeated in round one. I do believe blue is the best team in the world right now.

Also yeah I wanna believe in royal club but Uzi is gonna have a hard time carrying that team (he is the ad god though). They are china's third seed while edward is china's first seed, but edward looked sloppy lately.