LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MY HOMEBOY IS GETTING SOME LOVE! Bronekton is best champ!

League of Fighters=a lol game that I can actually kick your guy's asses at.

That fighting game looks very.... Mugen... I always wanted to see a fighting game based on LoL, but I kinda wish it was more... Professional looking.

I can see most champs having a "fighting game" make over, and it would make sense if it was a team based fighter like MvC

I would totally go Renek/Nasus/filler

Not sure what your point is, Doj. That was over a year and a half ago, and said nerfs were on the PBE at the time. They were also reverted.

Anyway, next patch (4.16) is here, lovingly dubbed the "Shurima Patch"! For those of you too lazy to look at the site, this is what happened.

Skins

The following skins will be released this patch for 975 RP:

• Galactic Azir
  • Guardian of the Sands Kha'Zix

Champions - New Splash Art

The following champions received new splash arts:

• Akali
  • Cassiopeia
  • Orianna
  • Renekton

Champions - Relaunches

• Cassiopeia has received a "relaunch" including new models, a redone VO, and more - check the notes for more details.

Cassiopeia's high DPS has always sat alongside her poison as defining characteristics of the serpent lady. Historically however, these traits have led to oppressive gameplay that's as challenging for the opponent to deal with as it is to understand (THANKS DAMAGE OVER TIME). To preserve both sides of what makes Cassi unique, we realized we had to modify the relationship between the two.

In this update, the key to Cassiopeia's heavy-hitting damage potential lies within her new passive, Aspect of the Serpent. Cassi builds power throughout the game as she poisons enemy champions, unlocking stat bonuses to fuel her (now more powerful) Twin Fang. This new aspect (heh) of growing her end-game scaling allows us to solidly push her into the 'completely-absurd-damage-potential' space she's currently hanging around. This comes at the cost of some early game power, but make no mistake - you can expect to see a late-game Cassiopeia as one of the most potent damage threats in the League.

Champions - MTU

• Renekton has had a visual spiff up alongside Cassiopeia, albeit only models + a few new lines.

Champions - Wall Slams

• Gnar, Poppy and Vayne can now used player-created terrain (Crystallize, Pillar of Ice, Cataclysm, Emperor's Divide).

Gnar's ultimate and similar skills work with player-made terrain (this time, Jarvan'sactually helping). ... Tried to make a joke, but Poppy doesn't know any. ... As if Vayne players needed any more highlight reel material.

Champions - General

• Azir incoming.
  • Shen no longer restores Energy when dashing over a corpse.

Full disclosure - we're not 100% on what the impact of changing this will be as it's hard to know how much random Energy this was giving Shen in teamfights. If Shen needs love as a result we're happy to give it, but he shouldn't have to rely on a bug for power.

• Sivir has received new voiceover lines alongside Cassiopeia and Renekton.
  • Vladimir's Tides of Blood now boosts Life Steal and Spell Vamp in addition to other healing sources.

The decision to fix this wasn't for power reasons, but rather to fulfill player expectations on how Tides of Blood should work. We'll be monitoring to make sure he doesn't go crazy, but for now Vlad players are a little less thirsty.

Champions - Insignificant Stuff

The following champions got stuff that doesn't do much:

• Brand
  • Corki
  • Gnar
  • Irelia
  • Varus
  • Zilean

Champions - Lore Changes

New lore for these guys:

• Amumu
  • Cassiopeia
  • Ezreal
  • Nasus
  • Rammus
  • Renekton
  • Sivir
  • Skarner
  • Xerath

Game Modes

Ascension is coming this patch.

In-game announcements

The visual aspect of ingame announcements has been updated.

Match History

The match history is getting new things including build and skill order (including evolutions).

Client

Numerous improvements were made to group chat, including improvements to group chat as well as reconnections.

That's it!

Really not much with Worlds forthcoming. One would have expected a Tristana nerf, but apparently not...

More importantly the Shurima event is coming! Few details on the whole scope of the event but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Not sure what your point is, Doj. That was over a year and a half ago, and said nerfs were on the PBE at the time. They were also reverted.

Point is that the game caters to casual players, not hardcore players, as evident by the fact League of Legends is a casual as fuck game.

The fact those nerfs were reverted doesn't mean Morello suddenly changed his mind about balancing, either.

Edited by Doj

Harcore and Casual doesn't exactly equate to veteran and new players. Typically if you're a more harcore player you'll stick with the game more and eventually become an experienced "veteran" player, but that doesn't mean that just because you're new to the game you aren't necissarily a casual player.

Holy shit, Dan. Get fucked. :]

:'c

that was approximately the best thing, i'm very glad it made it to youtube/reddit

c:

Dan: MUST EAT BIRD MAN

Azir: Lol nope

I swear this is going to be one of the greatest moments in league.

:c c:

ITT Cat fails at chasing bird, thrown out of cat society

:cccccc

mixed feels about accidental fame