Is my Team good enough?

Spooy

So uh, hi.

My first forum post here (so excuse me if this post is somehow noobish @-@). I wanted to know if my team is even good enough to continue on, see if someone suggests me another pokemon to work on or so. IV's and EV's doesn't matter, since I'll simply display my Pokémon's moves, natures, etc. etc.

Here we goooooooooo~

Gardevoir (Modest Nature), Ability: Trace

- Calm Mind

- Moonblast

- Psychic

- Hypnosis

Crobat (Hardy Nature), Ability: Infiltrator

- Cross Poison

- Brave Bird

- Fly

- Confuse Ray

Magnezone (Quiet Nature), Ability: Analytic

- Flash Cannon

- Flash

- Discharge

- Magnet Rise

Roserade (Gentle Nature), Ability: Nature Cure

- Giga Drain

- Green Whistle

- Cut

- Toxic

Swampert (Jolly Nature), Ability: Torrent

- EQ

- Ice Punch

- Waterfall

- Surf

Blaziken (Adamant Nature), Ability: Speed Boost

- Brave Bird

- Bulk Up

- Blaze Kick

- Sky Uppercut

So, what do you think of my team? Is it good or bad, and why?

First of all,welcome to reborn.

Seeing your team,you are like me which is basically powering your way through everything.So no problem there.

Just some minor points:

Roserade - change it's ability to technician and teach it magical leaf which becomes 90 BP never miss move.

Blaziken - Teach it high jump kick and let it hold wide lens.

I would recommend some other pokemons in a different playthrough,because these pokemons are literally known as reborn conqueror especially since you have 2 starters and reborn champs gardevoir and magnezone.So the game can get a bit boring.

I think it's good. If anything I would change Roserade's moveset, cut and grass whistle probably aren't doing much for you. Venoshock can be powerful combined with toxic until sludge bomb tm is available and extrasensory, dazzling gleam or hidden power (with technician) can be good options too. 

I like your team. They are balanced and well rounded.

What i would change is some of those Natures on your Pokemons: Well if you want to waste your time soft resetting in front of that Nature Changer in 7th Street.

For Example: Adamant or another Defensive Nature for Swampert. He isn't that fast without his Mega Evolution and Rain, so Jolly isn't the ideal nature.

Also maybe Change Magnezones Ability to Sturdy. It might help you a lot, if he doesn't get 1-shot by a Earth Move or Fire Move (Field Effects in Reborn are brutal). But thats just my opinion.

Not sure if Green Whistle is that good. I hate moves with less Accuracy then 75%. And with 55% Accuracy it's imo a meh move. What to exchange it with. Maybe Leaf Storm or Petal Dance. Or Venoshock for boosted Dmg when you used Toxic before.

Hope that helped :)

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

You have two of my favorite mons on your team, and your team even without those is good. as people pointed out giving Roserade Technician and Magical Leaf turns the best grass poison type into a rail cannon, and with t-spikes and Venoshock our favorite E-Hero Poison Rose becomes nearly unstoppable (Gardenia made a good choice as her ace).

I would remove Hypnosis from Gardevoir, mainly because that move is a bit too situational. have *urk* Focus Miss would be a good option. If you want Garde to be your mega when that time comes Hyper Voice can replace Moonblast, but you can cross that bridge when you get there. Gardevoir also learns T-bolt, so maybe that could be a nice replacement for Hypnosis?

Your team is pretty good! On a more biased note, I enjoy your Swampert set. The one thing I'd suggest is to see what Hidden Power type your Magnezone can have. If it's ice, grass, or fire (ESPECIALLY fire), I'd replace Flash with that move. I'm also not personally a fan of Magnet Rise, as Air Balloons exist, but I can also see the utility. Having said that, if you do decide to use something other that Magnet Rise, you could always teach it Signal Beam instead. It's a Magnezone move tutor move, although I don't quite remember if it's a USUM move tutor move. If so, you'll have to wait a bit.