Touhou Video Highlights

seki108

• 3 months later...

A preview of an upcoming eventual? animation based on the Three Fairies of Light.  I'm assuming the text-to-speech voice for Sunny is just a funny placeholder or a reference to this voice's popularity in Yukkuri videos.

Spoiler

Edit: Another 3 Fairies of Light short vid from someone else

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Well, in randomly looking at Lyrica Live's posts about her song lyrics, I found out that there is a version of Bad Apple that corresponds to the full song that isn't just some badly slowed down version and adds in the Akkyu as well as the SSiB and SA casts, along with giving Reisen a more prominent role.  She linked a post that @DerxwnaKapsyla made explaining it was a recreation of a full version only played at concerts.   Eh, I just found about about this 30 minutes ago, so there are probably better versions, or maybe even a real/leaked official version by now, since those posts were from more than 4 years ago.  Just adding it, since it fits the thread.

Spoiler

Spoiler

A comparison version Lyrica linked.

Spoiler

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Almost forgot to post the new MinusT 3d animation here.  I'll just put my limited amount of commentary here too.

"If the 'Memories of Phantasm' Touhou fanime has great overall animation but can't animate a danmaku fight to save their life, MinusT's animations show how great animated danmaku fights can look with ok(?) character models (though I don't really know----these could be very high quality Blender models)."

Spoiler

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...