Pokemon Reborn soundtracks

Foufoutos

Long time no post! So I recently discovered all in-game soundtracks can be found in the audio folder of pokemon reborn. As a guy that hasn't followed the pokemon franchise after gen 3, most of these tracks were introduced to me through this glorious game. The chosen soundtracks fit the atmosphere of each location/situation like a glove, but sometimes... oooh sometimes, the music completely steals the show. Let's just say that I had to express how much I appreciate the effort put behind every subtle detail in this game. Soooo... now that you know...what's your favourite in-game soundtrack? For me it's either the music on Titania's castle or Mirage tower.

Yeah, I too love the music of Mirage Tower and Titania's castle. If you asked me to rank them I'd probably put Mirage Tower as my fave. And Amaria's slowed down version in her gym is great too.

In canon Pokemon, I'd probably go with the Primal Dialga theme in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2.

I absolutely love Gladion's theme in Sun/Moon.

Also, can we talk about "Lonely Mimikyu"?

1.) Top: Mystery Dungeon Sky Tower Remix (To Greater Heights) [Indoor Gym Theme]

2.) Mystery Dungeon Through the Sea of Time Remix (Apophyll Beach Theme)

3.) Viridian Forest Remix (Celestine Cascade Theme)

4.) Atmosphere - Mirage (Amaria's Underwater Gym and Mirage Tower Theme)

All hail, GlitchxCity.

• 4 years later...

The music that is played inside the "obsidia slums" is missing from the audio folder. Also, I cannot find it anywhere on the internet.

I think this is it: 

but in slums it's slowed

Edited by Alliii