Regions Hurt and Heal

DigitalAmber

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Why are we hurting Sinnoh? Sinnoh is the best!

ikr

Johto: 15

Sevii Islands: 14

Hoenn: 17

Fiore: 24

Sinnoh: 22

Almia: 23

Oblivia: 20

Unova: 23

Alola: 15

Orre: 20

@Hycrox Forgery is the process of making, adapting, or imitating objects, statistics, or documents with the intent to deceive for the sake of altering the public perception. Since we're on the internet, we'll have to go by pirate code here. You are to be killed on the spot as punishment for your crimes.

jk. Sinnoh is a decent region. One of the better main game ones. But lets be real here. The best main game region is most definitely Unova.

When it comes to the other games, I like them all. Hard for me to choose which are better.

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

When it comes to the other games, I like them all. Hard for me to choose which are better.

Kalos. Lazy ass bastards, recycling dungeons.

actually I like kalos too, in a way, so going with the game i don't like

Alright. Because some people *cough NickCrash cough* can't recognize a good region when they see it, I'll fill you all in.

So, the Sevii Island region is the area you go to after Blaine's gym in Fire Red/Leaf Green and you get the opportunity to continue to explore the islands postgame.

The Fiore region is the region in the first Ranger game. This region features pokemon of the first 3 gens. I'm sure many of you recognize the name "Fiore" as the name of Amaria's mansion. This is because this game has a special mission that allows you to transfer a Manaphy egg to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Almia is the region of the second Ranger game; Shadows of Almia. This region features pokemon from the first 4 gens.

Oblivia is the region for the third Ranger game; Guardian Signs. This region feature pokemon from the first 4 gens. 

Orre is the reigion in which both Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness take place. Both games feature pokemon from the first three gens and are infamous for featuring shadow pokemon. They also have arguably the best character of all Pokemon games, the great Ludicolo master, Mirror B!