Newbie Here!

Kasheena

If you zoom in on the lower-right corner of your game window (and this has to be like 1000x magnification), you'll see a message saying, "not shown: fainted voltorbs rolling to the side". Lovely stream btw!

Spoiler

... don't try zooming, actually there's no hidden message haha XD

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Kasheena said:

*Team Update* Sorry I was being lazy p:

Going to stream soon if anyone is interested~ I'm trying to take on the 2  Meteor grunts with 2x Rockruff

https://www.twitch.tv/murdockandkash/

You should make a post in the Team Showcase section, there's where people usually post their runs and I'm sure more people will see this if you post it there and you'll have much more and better feedback, aside from having a better and cleaner presentation and thread, which always help to catch the attention of new people.

i just realized that this post is already in team showcase rip

i still think that a post that looked more like a run and less like help me planning my team would be better

Edited by walpurgis

Hiiii a newbie friend :D

Best luck to you, I am sure you can do it! I am new to forums, not game, but I am sure others will help you as well! I can help by giving hints or maybe sending a pokemon if needed. You got this! :)

11 hours ago, Kasheena said:

@Illumi Yay, hi!! I hope you enjoy reborn as much as I have - I've put in about 5 hours of play and I just beat my first gym. I'm super excited to load up and play but I'm busy being a mundane adult.. lol...

Hope you're well and good luck on your adventure *u*

I am now kinda stuck at the desert trains puzzle xD

Basically late game, like lvl 80s.

I am sure your adventure will be awesome and exciting, just don't stick to only 6 mons, and everything should be good!

2 hours ago, Zarc said:

@Illumi don't hesitate to check some walkthroughts on youtube to unlock you

Actually I wanna be stuck. I went for Reshiram route, so travelling with Taka gives me lots of exp needed to fight Titania and Amaria, since his Chatot 1 shots everything with Heat Wave :D

7 minutes ago, Sayia said:

@Zarc Kinda? His Chatot one shot shiny Krookodile with Heat Wave :/

It one shot lvl 86 Heliolisk just like that and I wanted to catch it :/
At the same time, this Chatot died to Parabolic Charge, which was softened my desert field

Just now, Kasheena said:

Sweet, my Quilava is going to be my MVP!!

Any recommendations on where to catch some good Mon?

In Coral Ward, which you should arrive at soon, on rainy days you can meet and catch lvl 15 Lotad! In Obsidia slums, there is an egg that contains Drowzee or Ducklett (50/50 event) and if you're looking for fighting type, Pancham is there too! But tbh I made my actual team around lvl 70, sooooooo yah. Lots of patience my friend :)

3 minutes ago, Kasheena said:

*u* I hope I hatch a drowsy. My bf's mascott poke is a Drowsy, mine is a shiny Cyndaquil >w <

I'd name my Pancham Jackie e ue  <3

Oh, and you can tell what you will hatch just by the pattern on the egg. Drowzee will be yellow, Ducklett's will be blue. I have unhatched Drowzee that I can send ya in case you will hatch Ducklett ;3

5 minutes ago, Illumi said:

In Coral Ward, which you should arrive at soon, on rainy days you can meet and catch lvl 15 Lotad! In Obsidia slums, there is an egg that contains Drowzee or Ducklett (50/50 event) and if you're looking for fighting type, Pancham is there too! But tbh I made my actual team around lvl 70, sooooooo yah. Lots of patience my friend :)

It was changed, now it can be a cacnea or a bronzor egg too.

Just now, Kasheena said:

Or do you think it's pre-coded as which it would be

It's set from the moment you leave the grand hall at the start of the game, so soft resetting won't change anything.