The Maltese Talonflame Chapter 1: The Cerise Letter

Yours Truly

Serra stopped in her track and turned her head around, noticing Jeanne's new Noctowl. "Good grief, I didn't know you were ten!" she exclaimed at Jeanne and Adara, as she facepalmed. "Whenever you're done, Pokemon Masters."

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeanne puffed her cheeks at Serra comment. "Oh your just jealous that you didn't think to catch such a cutie," Jeanne said as she returned Chiffon back to its ball. "Besides not everyone got a chance to go out and do that," Jeanne muttered under her breath as she moved towards the left path Serra was heading down"We are going this way right? Then let's go ladies.' Jeanne said as she moved down the path her voice losing a bit of its usual cheer as she did.

((11))
Serra seemed to be a woman on a mission as she channeled her inner wildsman and practically tore a path straight through the trail that seemed to bypass every single obstacle that could have feasibly blocked her way with the help of her Klefki.

(2)

By the end of it she is exhausted, her sneakers were covered in mud, one of her jacket's pockets got torn up a little by an errant branch that she had absentmindedly scraped past, and she had to spend quite a bit of time with tracking down the satchel full of bright powder that her Klefki had accidentally dropped, but she was here...wherever 'here' is that was.

(4)
She was at a shore now that much's for sure, a straight 50ish foot drop down lead to a mixture of jagged rocks and soft and silky sand, and clear blue waters lapped lazily at the odd mixture in an almost inviting manner as she took the time to catch her breath, fix up her clothing, and... wait for everyone else to catch up apparently. A quick glance at her now fully functional GPS system tells her that it would take around an hour to get from the shrine to where she currently was... although oddly enough, only 30 minutes had passed.

(12)
But thankfully enough, it only took ten minutes before the others arrived to the quiet little shore you were waiting on... although they all seemed substantially less haggard.

Serra took out the bottle of fresh water Adara had given her and gulped down what was left. The view was nice, a candidate for a Top 10 Secret Tourist Spots in Johto, for sure. However, the gang at the forest certainly did not come here to have a picnic by a cliff overlooking the sea, however nice it might have sounded.

"Took you long enough," she only had this to say for the other two. She walked along the coast, scouting the area to see if there were other paths.

After hearing Serra's comment and Jeanne's reply, Adara followed them down the left path. After navigating through the forest they found themselves by a beautiful cliff overlooking the sea. Adara sent out her Ghastly and said " Ben, go scout the area for me, if you see anything report back at me" and with that the gas pokemon went off to explore behind some nearby trees.

@Yash

Horace was finally about to enter one of the two interrogation rooms  along with Elias, to whom he voiced his opinion saying.  How about I am the softie and you are the meanie in this session?  Also I'd suggest we start with the girl. The other guy i consider more injured so he'd better rest some more.