Reborn Movie Nights

Amethyst

• Administrators

And as you can see the first one was a definite success~ Howl's Moving Castle is up next.

I know a lot of people are disenchanted about some titles that may or may not be on our immediate list, but

Well, if this keeps up that won't be an issue, and I have a plan to resolve that. >>

• Administrators

Second night was a definite success- and even more viewers than the first!

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind next week!

For those who are unfamiliar with it, Nausicaa is Miyazaki's first film, and it was the film that made anime movies a success in the first place! With a series of seven graphic novels backing it, the movie Nausicaa just grazes the surface of its deep, intricate world- but make no mistake, the plot is as amazing as ever, and stands still today as one of his greatest works~

Far in the future, human civilization as we know it has collapsed. A massive toxic jungle, the "Sea of Corruption" grows larger every day, consuming the world around it. Nausicaa is the princess of one of the nations on its border- but when they're invaded by a foreign country, how can her people possibly survive?

• Administrators

Aaaand that's a wrap! Sorry for the connection issues- those of you who stayed long enough saw just how bad my internet is, but next week should be better, because like with Howl, we have the DVD for...

Princess Mononoke

tumblr_mdnwsr54ob1qlifdyo1_500.jpg