walpurgis dewpider giveaway [closed]

Walpurgis

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Yes. 

Hello, sorry I was busy with classes yesterday and didn't see your reply until late, if you have any left i pretty much free all day and would still like one. Thank you

Edited by Jays

1 hour ago, Jays said:

Hello, sorry I was busy with classes yesterday and didn't see your reply until late, if you have any left i pretty much free all day and would still like one. Thank you

I'm here now. If you aren't then send me a pm once you are available.

3 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I'm here now. If you aren't then send me a pm once you are available.

Oh my god.... I'm so sorry, I'm free now if you are still here 

29 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Yes. I'll be waiting for your request

My game was having some issues but it eventully allowed me to send the request

I sent the request and just when you have the opportunity to send it, I'm sorry to cause all these problems

Edited by Jays

47 minutes ago, Jays said:

My game was having some issues but it eventully allowed me to send the request

I sent the request and just when you have the opportunity to send it, I'm sorry to cause all these problems

It's alright, we will try again tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Walpurgis I was wondering if you were still giving away dewpiders. I've never used the pokemon and was hoping to use it on a team of other pokemon i do not normally use. My username is the same here as in game, Dia

On 5/13/2018 at 12:37 AM, hurjelert said:

Hey, are you still doing this?

Anyways, I'd like a dewpider. What else do I say?

Let me know when you can trade me. My online username is the same, hurjelert.

3 hours ago, Dia said:

Hello @Walpurgis I was wondering if you were still giving away dewpiders. I've never used the pokemon and was hoping to use it on a team of other pokemon i do not normally use. My username is the same here as in game, Dia

I still have a few left. Mention/quote/pm me when you can trade

@Walpurgisomg you're an actual angel !! if you still have any left i would be super thankful. araquanid is one of my favourite mons to use in competitive, so i was really sad to see i wouldn't be able to get one nearer the beginning of my reborn journey. 
my online id is the same as mine on here - adrasteia 🙂

Edited by adrasteia

On 5/20/2018 at 11:40 PM, adrasteia said:

@Walpurgisomg you're an actual angel !! if you still have any left i would be super thankful. araquanid is one of my favourite mons to use in competitive, so i was really sad to see i wouldn't be able to get one nearer the beginning of my reborn journey. 
my online id is the same as mine on here - adrasteia 🙂

I'm sorry I didn't see this before. Yes, I still have a couple, let me know when are you available to trade.

Good morning @Walpurgis. I was curious if you had any more Dewpiders left? I'm in the market for one and @Elvenlore recommended this thread to me. If none are available, I completely understand. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask though! Thanks so much for any and all help! 

22 hours ago, CodeCass said:

Good morning @Walpurgis. I was curious if you had any more Dewpiders left? I'm in the market for one and @Elvenlore recommended this thread to me. If none are available, I completely understand. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask though! Thanks so much for any and all help! 

HI. I have a couple left. When are you available?

26 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

HI. I have a couple left. When are you available?

I'm hopping on Reborn now. It will take me a few mins to get to a PC box though. Is there anything in particular you'd like in return?

11 hours ago, Zero1Six said:

If you still have any available, could I trouble you for one? @Walpurgis I'll be online soon for a few hours if that works for you

Yeah, just let me know whenever you are available again.

10 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Yeah, just let me know whenever you are available again.

I'm about to log on now and do some breeding, so whenever you come online, shoot me a message 🙂

6 minutes ago, Zero1Six said:

I'm about to log on now and do some breeding, so whenever you come online, shoot me a message 🙂

I'm here, ready to trade. My username is Lía, I'll be waiting for your request.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Greed said:

I don't suppose you've any Dewpider left? Id really like to use one for my play through. 

I'm sorry, I ended up wondertrading the remainder.