walpurgis dewpider giveaway [closed]

Walpurgis

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ProtoAlpha said:

I'd like a dewpider it seems like an interesting pokemon to use

The bad thing about araquanid is that it's so slow that it has always to take a hit, but it takes the hits very well and hits back fairly hard (water bubble boosted attacks). In rain and/or in trick room it can be a beast, but if you want a more defensive set you can also go for it, and once USUM stuff is implemented it can also set sticky web for the rest of your team.

Let me know whenever you're available to trade.

6 hours ago, XexustheSilver said:

it would appear so xD i'm EST

I'm in CEM, and it seems that when you're available it's like 3 or 4 am for me so rip (and now it must be like 4 am for you). The other day we were able to coincide at the same time, so there's still hope.

6 hours ago, walpurgis said:

The bad thing about araquanid is that it's so slow that it has always to take a hit, but it takes the hits very well and hits back fairly hard (water bubble boosted attacks). In rain and/or in trick room it can be a beast, but if you want a more defensive set you can also go for it, and once USUM stuff is implemented it can also set sticky web for the rest of your team.

Let me know whenever you're available to trade.

I'm in CEM, and it seems that when you're available it's like 3 or 4 am for me so rip (and now it must be like 4 am for you). The other day we were able to coincide at the same time, so there's still hope.

well i can be available from 9-12 est (cem 2-5pm) and usually over the course of the next 12 hours, depending on if i'm busy

online and waiting for trade ^^ just in case

27 minutes ago, XexustheSilver said:

well i can be available from 9-12 est (cem 2-5pm) and usually over the course of the next 12 hours, depending on if i'm busy

online and waiting for trade ^^ just in case

I'm getting online

I'm usually available from 2 pm to 5 pm cem too

Edited by walpurgis

11 minutes ago, XexustheSilver said:

alright
my screen went black accepting your trade

I think it's because I ended disconnecting :__

We can try again but I have to go in like ten minutes

I have to leave, we will have to try in other moment

Edited by walpurgis

• 1 month later...