We need a new tier and here's why

Ringabel

Could always just add a tier that's a copypasta of smogon's OU tier and call it exactly that- the Smogon OU tier. I think the only selling point I see is so that people who are used to smogon's word as gospel can jump into the tier and be sure of what is and isn't allowed and not have to look up Reborn's tiers. But with the way the tiering system is set up, I don't know if it would actually work. One tier with exca and others as OU and yet another tier set up so exca and co push the team into smogon tier... yeah, I can see the difficulties. Yep, don't think it'll work. NVM. Too bad for you guys.

Sorry guys, but we're not going to conform to Smogon standards because committee that oversees the tiers don't agree with them. You'll just have to learn to cope with Reborn being Reborn.

Sand Rush excadrill... that one, I don't get.

Jirachi, I have a grudge against for being plain annoying :P

Shadow Tag chandelure... well, given that nowadays everyone seems to be running set-ups or other things that can outspeed it with U-Turn, I don't see what's the problem.