European Reborn league: Interested or not?

TsundereQueenZephi

So guys: European reborn league. I'm attempting to make one, with the help of you fellow users. We already have a few gym leaders signed up and ready, though I would love to see your response as a whole. As well as positive response we could also use the help from you guys. Though in preference we would like fellow European members to also be gym leaders though we will allow any one else be one if interested enough.

We plan to get a more definite plan of things for the more positive response.

We, as in I and the other leaders as well as a few admins, would love to see a positive response from all of you as then we can go ahead and get to a more definite start on things.

As much as I would agree, there's two major reasons why there isn't a reborn league in Europe.

First of all, it would mean dealing with another 17 leaders on the server, with their own sprites and badges. Getting this many people to sign up also might be a bit tricky, being that some of us would be forced to deal with these schedules. This would mean changing around stuff with our trainer cards, reborn league info and schedules, and we have to check the skill of the leaders (no offense) so that the european league could maintain the same sort of reputation and skill that the normal league has. And that's gonna get messy.

Second of all, likewise as to how the League conflicts with our schedules, this one would conflict with theirs. I know that the mods or admins who have like, night shift in their region, could just probably assign one of us to run it, but that's more admin-ish duties. We don't wanna put TOO much stress on them.

As annoying as it may be, we'll just have to take some sort of sleeping schedule or activate DGAF mode and just deal with the normal league.

Edited by BeaverRoo

I don't know if he was talking about an alternative to the league as in officially or as in unofficial.

Personally, I agree with roo about the problems of making it on the same level as the official league. that being said, I would love to see it as a sort of side thing :3

I'd love to see it happen. I mean... it isn't fair if only 60% of us enjoy what Reborn is mainly for: The League. Even though it'd be sorta pointless to me... I'd help if I could..

Or, ya know... Euro League. Same thing, just changed by 12 hours. A new set of leaders (with the skills, of course), different badges. Even different people running it, so our current mods aren't overstressed. It could work, in theory.

I'd like to help out, I got back into battling anyway.

If you ever need leader designs or anything, just call me. I have sooo many ideas.

And taking on/being part of the league would be fun. As long as it isn't over my bed time thingy which is 10 PM. >>

As Swimming said, it could work as a little side thing. Heck, it could just be something like a quick event, like "Hey! European league is up challenge us, k?"

Although I assume that something as small as that wouldn't really be the goal of this...

I'm just letting ya guys know that my classes end at 3:10 PM (GMT +1) and that it's like 30/40 minutes for me to get home. And my sleepy time is 10 PM.

Perfect for league? :D

Also I'm already working on designs for some leaders even if you guys don't need it. >>

And what if we just ask Ame if it's possible to have seperate trainer cards? I mean, this is basically a League but for the European people of Reborn. I think it's just as important.

Just a suggestion though.

As a staff member and former Reborn League Line Host, I can't take this seriously until you get the basics and the guidelines finished. Things like having leaders in place, leader quality, a schedule, badges/a badge system, the system Euro League would use to actually run league (Reborn's system, block system, E4 system, etc) and all that junk. If you can get that all together, it could probably work