What does this Neko think of ya~?

Iolite

because hurr I have nothing else to do

Ikaru- first of all, I wanted the wynaut >:c tyvm!

You're a good friend. Yes. I consider you a friend. The talk we had yesterday helped a lot and I'm surprise we have a lot in common. I do believe we should talk more. I do enjoy talking to you, even if I'm like whoops didn't reply to PM, I saw it. I just tend to forget things, ask Edge or Kaito.. But, uh, yeah~ Stop being so silent, Inkael~

Phoenix- You're an odd one. You kinda lurk like Inkael over there, and some things ya do are funny. I don't know much about ya but herp you don't want my love friendship qq

Owen- I've seen you around. A tad annoying to me, but other times you seem like a cool person to hang around. not much to say oops

Wash- I've known you for quite a bit, from ol' DPR times.. You came by Hoshi a few times as well. You're an awesome battler and a easy-going guy. We should talk a bit more, or, hey, you can teach me how to battle c:

Gratz on beating X-Amy~

Kaito- I'm a bit like Edge here. I have the most respect for you because of recent things. You're a sweet guy, probably the friendliest person I know. And worry less about relationships. Moar about steaks.

But seriously, you're an amazing person and I'm glad we're great friends. You mean a lot to me c:

Miku- You're like my sister. We share the same musical interests and you're just awesome to hang around. We don't talk much, but when we do, it's usually about music and I really like that. Movin' on~

Edge-

whoops guise kuro's having a fap sap-fest to may wanna ignore this part~

Mm, Edge. I'll start off by saying I love you. We both started out with simple crushes, and it indeed became a lot more.. I still feel bad about what happened between, you know..but at the same time I don't regret doing what it takes being with the person I love. I'm glad we're together. I'm glad I changed a lot for you. By that, I mean proving you wrong about everything you thought about, y'know, love. The first night I stayed up with you and starting rambling away..I meant those things. I was a bit out of it, but it's true. I confirmed when you asked and I did it again.

Those promises? Don't doubt 'em. I mean everything I say and I go through with it all. I don't make promises I, myself, don't intend on keeping. Those fears? Forget about them.

Also..

I'm not afraid on making our relationship public. I don't care who reads this part, because it's our relationship and they have no say in it. Moving on. <3

Roo- BAKA BAKA BAKA~ -Smacks with leek-

ROO! My English buddy! c: You're a fun person to hang around. We've Skyped a few times and it was fun. uh not much to say but hey you're a cool dude :3

Mori- We've Skyped before. You're a cool guy to hang around, always fun. I legit don't know what to say but hi i like your accent at least you pronounce things right unlike me asdfghjkl;

Inuki- hi don't know you very well but you look like Inkael ok

OCLODU-

Oclodu? wat do. but hi ily bbyz. You sir are one my closest friends here and I kinda don't know how that happened

kuro you're doing that thing where you become socially awkward penguins

oops

but

You're an awesome friend. I'm here for you if you ever need to vent out or just need someone. I want you to know that. ily 5eva