Straight opinions from Hark c:

Yuki

Guess I might as well be annoying since everybody else is. Only means you can't blame me and me alone ;D

Post below and I'll give you an honest opinion about how I feel towards you c:

I literally have no qualms with saying something that might hurt your pansy feelings so don't post unless you're willing to take the pain.

first

A bit cocky, unnaturaly provocative (whether you realize it or not I'll never know) and frankly the whole Core Member of PEDREG thing makes me uneasy because the majority of what I've seen from that clan, is, again, a whole bunch of people being cocky and trying to provoke negative responses with their actions. I'm not a fan.

Also I'm still way irritated by the casual 'phobe agenda that went on in Do You Be Leave In God, and that's what I associate you with at this point, especially since you failed to address any of my responses/points in it, instead opting to use the cop-out "Didn't bother reading" which is sort of rude on it's own.

And I know all too well what rude is, being it myself <<

second

I don't know you very well but you seem like a pretty positive person. You were asking a bit much when you were in my Animated Avatars thread though >:c I can't edit gifs for jack-all.

Bracing for impact

HOME-BURNING VANDILIZING CRETIN.

LolNoJustKidding i doN'T KNOW HOW YOU DO THE THINGS YOU DO IN THE MINECRAFT, you should really teach me more about redstone because ? I don't? understand? You used to go a bit crazy with the troll builds in Leeg uv lejunds but a lot of the time it seems to work so what can I say but "do what you DO". Also we used to talk more what happened qq

This is going to be very interesting, or not at all

You're pretty awesome, and I associate youw ith good feels because I know you used to read That Thread I Only Update At School, even though my posts were long and repetitive, and you read Hark's Creative Writing Story, which I really appreciate because I know 90% of people tl;dr it and while understandable, that's sort of upsetting.

THERE'S TOO MANY OF THESE DAMN THINGS!

There's moderately annoying, unreasonably irritating, and then there's rotomfan63. Like sometimes I wonder whether you're actually the best troll ever to shit on the internet, or legitimately just like that. If you're a troll, 8/10. I'd ignore you if I didn't have to pay attention cuz auth.

me next

me next

me next

At first I didn't pay much mind to you because you were hired for nightshift so I only ever saw you around league time (unless I was staying up particularly late). And then I heard you weren't a fan of me and I was like "I didn't do anything to him that's unnecessarily catty???" so I was all "Well I'm not a fan of him either". But then we had small side-convos in PM every once in awhile and I didn't get the feeling that you weren't fond of me or whatever, so now I think you're a really cool dude uwu

e.e

#EBC/#HBC guidelines say I can't reveal too much!!

You're one of the only people here I can just get all catty and bitchy with and we like gossip all the time omg we need to find better ways to spend our time rofl but anyways it's really fun and we LoL all the time + other games when they come our way but we've LoL'd longest. I tell you like literally everything, too. From Drugular Activities to sex life to what my 'rents are bitching about to why Maddie's upset to who was being a haughty bitch serverside while you were out. Yee-uhhhh

After much research, it turns out that the fact that the Hades Heart clones sparkle more than you do was false.

Now tell me.

Idk you terribly well but from what I gather you'er pretty good-natured and eccentric, which are both great qualities and typically mix well int a good time~

Sometimes I think I should confiscate your cookies cuz that shit cray

Hi.

Owen you confuse me sometimes because you have multiple layers of personality. Sometimes you peel one back to reveal another, and sometimes you add a new one. Overall it makes you into a very interesting person, though admittedly sometimes tiring :P Recently you've been through some rough patches, which has resulted in some 'tude, but I can vibe with that because I am well-versed in 'tude, myself. Keep doing you.

Playing LoL, will catch up with the rest when I have time C: