Rowi's Breeding Service (Shiny, Good IVs, etc)

Rowigrath

I won't be doing any breeding for awhile, with the release of Episode 17. Just so everyone knows. But when I'm all caught up, I'll get to work on breeding and Shiny hunting again! If you have requests, just drop me a line and I'll get them done when I finish Episode 17 and whatnot. Until then, happy hunting, y'all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing breeding again! I've also got lots of Pokemon to trade of all sorts, including Fennekin and Rowlet. And since I've been working on breeding IVs, I've got plenty of good IV 'mons available, and if I've got a 'mon that you want to have perfect IVs for, let me know and I'll breed it for you right away! I've also got plenty of Shinies to trade away as well, so don't be shy to ask for some Pokemon from me!

So I heard y'all like 7th Gen Pokemon. So I bred a few of them! I currently have a 6IV Litten, a Shiny Formantis, and several 5IV Formantis and Litten available for trading. I also have 2 6IV Geodudes (Kanto), and a 6IV Magnemite, Petilil, and Rhyhorn. I've also got 5IV Rhyhorn, Magnemite, Fennekin, Rowlet, Petilil, Corphish, Geodude, Clauncher (only one of those at the moment), and Honedge available as well. If you want one of these Pokemon, please feel free to request them! I'm giving them away to anyone who wants them, and you don't have to trade anything crazy for them. Whatever you have available is fine by me. I'll update the list again tomorrow, since I will be breeding throughout the rest of the day today... though I will only be available for trading until 4:30pm Eastern time!

What's good in the hood! I've got some new Pokemon available for trading~ Sewaddle, Golett, and Cubchoo (including 2 6IV Cubchoo!!) are available for trade! Sadly none are Shiny, but they are all 5IV or 6IV Pokemon, so come on by if you need them!